USA NUMBER ONE

Oh, excuse me Ausfailia. Were you boasting about how many medels you had? Can you count with me how much more 12 is compared to 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rio 2016 american medals&mie=oly,["/m/012nfc7z",3,"m",1,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least our team isn't full of niggers. We earn our 'medels'.

>USA
Might as well just say U.N won, world republics can win or lose because there is no other to beat.

checking in

But you're tied with them though?
>gold is all that matters

Count with me

>only twice as many medals despite having over 10 times bigger population and using slave athletes
Step it up senpai.

Poor chinese will never compete with based U.S. Back to your commie holes, chinkman!

we got a silver now too. And beat the amerifats at volleyball.

>his country isnt even in the top 10

fuck off snow nigger real countries are talking

At least we were privileged to know how to spell medals

You're right. It's full of meth addict crackers who cannot complete with the US.

> Btw your swim team got fucking shit on by all white American men

Count with me

Our best athletes were attacked by some Emus on the way to the airport, these are replacement athletes.

How is population relevant at all? By that measure, Indonesia should have a bunch of medals as well.

>fuck off whitey shitskin countries are talking
There, fixed it for you.

>finland
>white

I liked watching the Chinese females in swimsuits and Gymnastics.

I jerked off atleast 4 times within a 45min period.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

buncha FUCKING KEKOS down there in the 3rd spot

who comes third?

second is the first loser, what does that make third? the second loser?

jesus bogans btfo

>inb4 hur no leafs
listen you bogan fuck, your prison colony enjoys 12 months of sunshine and we get fucking 2, so shut the fuck up about summer game medals counts

you should literally possess every single medal

It's the only thing they're good for

>bragging about having more "medels" than a country that has fuck all people to draw from

An average Australian citizen is comparable to your best, America.

Thanks for the support, son.

m8

12 to 6

wew lad
got lots of #4 places
cant we introduce de alluminum medal?
its progressive. lets save the nature
recycle! bin the cans

We still have the same number of gold 'medels'.

how come your not number one then

oh wait

shhhh 2018 will come soon.

Only first place matters.

>Implying anything else really counts

Americas team of trained nigger monkeys are doing them proud.
Can't wait for the cop chase event and bike wheel disassembly event!

All that salt

Anything for my pops ;)

I like masturbating to the Asian girls in tight suits.

I massage my cock very slowly and bust when I see their gook faces .

kek I'm not even watching it but doesn't the US always win the #1 spot for medals?
Of course australia cannot compete. We have always managed to win most medals per capita and I think that is good enough for us down here.

>mfw an american can't even count to 12 on his own
American education everybody.

US doesn't actually always win. China destroyed America in 2008 and we'll probably see the same shit again this year.

I welcome the decline of the American empire.

Good point. Does anyone know of someone keeping track of medals by race?

Yes. The US does always win the most medals.

But then again, were the United States.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q

yeah this

Tbh this isn't news, and if anything will make it more embarrassing if we fuck up in the end.

I was a little worried because we started a little slow, still a lot of olympic to go though.

I'd rather the US wins desu, I don't like china desu desu

This is faggot loser talk and as an American it absolutely disgusts me. The object of Olympic contests is to win them. Period. Not win them in mathematical proportion to your nation's population. That is just a loser's excuse.

If you wanted to be winners you should have conquered more land and spread the Finnish seed. But you're losers so you didn't do that.

f

>tfw watching all the attractive athletes who are literally the peak of human fitness meanwhile you're dogshit

All you can do is maturbate the shame away.

>Per capita
>we're just a bunch of losers who get our ass kicked

I was watching the gymnastic competition the other day

>All the Americans are white (except for one I think) and sexy as fuck
>all seem to have hitler youth haircuts
>all have American as fuck names

it was actually kind of comedic, i feel like these people were bred for this

>The object of Olympic contests is to win them
Then why are you so proud of getting more consolation prizes than Australia? You're making 0 sense.

>They're all fugging each other at this moment and I'm home alone...

Hold me Sup Forums

Well yeah, us whites just aren't as good as blacks when it comes to most sports. We rely more on our brains.

>all it took was over ten times as many people

>country with 318 million people brags about barely being able to top country with 23 million people

>country with 1.3 billion people gets butthurt because they get beaten by country with 23 million people

Why are you guys so fucking pathetic?

By that logic it's pretty impressive we are beating a country with like 4 times our population.

>tries to count 'medels'
>constantly asks for assistance counting
>gets to 3 and quits when he can't figure out what comes next
American education.

Its a testement to how inferior asian men are.

Not really, you have way more niggers.
You have almost twice as many niggers than our entire population.
Those "things" were bred for this shit.

American exceptionalism is a myth. You should consider ending yourself if think that the American empire is going anywhere other than downhill. It will be like the end of days in the Western Roman empire in the US in the next 20 years.

3rd against 2 drug cheating nations is pretty fucking good.

Lol that is some weak shit argument there boy.

>all this mad from ausfailia

>white

>Took half an hour for USA to count to 4.

> You should consider ending yourself if think that the American empire is going anywhere other than downhill.

You can't go anywhere but downhill when you are number 1. When your government's debt is the "risk free" asset that the entire world uses to price other securities and your military is by far the strongest in the world, you probably have a good thing going.

>he thinks having 320 million or 22 million people not competing in a contest matters in an individual competition

Our debt means nothing based on the fact that world currency is based on imaginary value of a fucking piece of paper.

Debt would have mattered in Roman times when they used gold and silver. But now it means nothing.

If the US crashed, then so would the world.

Yet thanks to fake paper money. We can spend trillions of dollars with no repercussion.

I mean you have a population of less than texas, i'm not sure what you are getting at

It's your argument dingus

>swede

How is your debt a risk free asset retard? Don't talk about shit you don't understand.

You know what LIBOR is? That is the key global reference rate. You know what the L stands for. Fucking mouth breather.

Not a single country on God's green earth would ever dare to call our debt.

That is the greatest power ever known to man.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rio 2016 american medals&mie=oly,["/m/012nfc7z",3,"m",1,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]

All of our medalists are white currently.

the important thing is china isnt #1

I wanna fuck a bunch of Chinese women .

Should I come to Canada to do this?

Kek

they're all ugly here

That's not how sovereign debt works, you muppet.

Does it really matter how it works, if you can't do dick about it?

We just borrowed another $200,000,000 while you wrote your post. And you'll never see it again, sucker.

These Olympic games mean nothing to me. All the western countries just put their best niggers front and center.

Stay mad

>that ultra manlet

HOLY SHIT!

the libor is qouted in usd. moron

>doesn't understand a larger population should result in greater level of competition

We're smaller than north Korea but we are on the same level as the first and third largest nations.

Meanwhile india should be up on the same level as usa and china but they are nowhere to be seen.

I had a beer sitting betwixt my legs and I farted and now the can is all warm.

Was good to see America DESTROY china in basketball, very satisfying to see some black cock slammed into the little asians face.

Argentina has defaulted multiple times on its debt with a bunch of public and private American bond holders impacted. What did you, with the most powerful military in the world, do about that?

Right, nothing.

And why? Because you don't just force someone to pay back a debt contract on a whim, you massive pile of dicks.

>he can't find anyone competent enough to compete on an international level in a country of 22 million people

Why even try then, if your population is so unskilled?

Oi, USA. Remember those dollarydoos you owe me.

Pay up cunt. Or I'll start... Doing stuff

>Austrialia has to bitch about there not being enough prisoners on their island as an excuse
>"well, at least w-we're not india!"
Kek
Weakest Anglosphere country by far

I don't even care.

I want to out my penis in some sort of gook. Canada is the closest gook nation.

Umm, nah...

Murican education right here folks. You monumental retard.

Literally the only event niggers are in is basketball, and a few in gymnastics
this meme must end

Why are Australian women a bunch of mean meth addicts ?

Yep literally no other events. Not one.

Gotta hand it to our Basketball team though. They fucking shit in everyone hahaha.

I'm fine with it . Blacks are better at basketball. I'd rather have a winning team than a losing team full of non blacks.

Clearly the world was rocked to it's core when a bunch of niggers couldn't pay their bills.

As America goes, so goes the world. Think about that a little bit. Would you really let us fail? Or would you come sucking our dicks so your economy doesn't collapse like a Chinese apartment building.

Blacks can run fast. Unfortunately your Aborigines cannot.

Cool so like three events. Gee if all our niggers are so great how come none have a medal yet?

Nice comprehension retards. The point is we are competing.

Did you know that its only on the usa that niggers are considered talented? In other places the whites arent obese, ignorant and mentally challenged enough for niggers to dominate literally every field.

Tbh I'm happy seeing blacks embrace the American flag rather than seeing them burn it or do some other nigger tier shit.

Feels good.

I feel like you suffered from cerebral hypoxia at birth or something. "Herp derp, we're risk free, but you will all come sucking our dicks when we fail".

Righto mate, you massive mongoloid.

considering Australia population is smaller than Californias or Texas they come out on top, but historically medals per capita goes to Finland