HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like laughing at a mentally retarded child.

Not funny anymore, just sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

Of course, just give Muslims other Muslims actually consider extreme asylum. What could go wrong?

The information came about thanks to a leak, so hopefully the government will be forced to reverse the decision now the media is ripping into them over it.

>vote to leave EU on immigration because snack bars are actually killing off all of England

>piss off people to no end by calling them racists and lying to them in polls

>hey guys, let's take in """Democratic""" Salafists that created the cluster fuck that was the Arab Spring. You're cool with it right?

The globalists must really want some terroristic, ignorant sandnigger thugs to enforce the jew world order of sharia law in the west. That mudslime that Hillary trotted out has Muslim Brotherhood ties, too.

>citizens vote to leave EU cus rapeugees
>government wants to bring in rapeugees cus rape levels are too low

>TO BE KEKED OR NOT TO BE KEKED. THAT IS THE QUESTION

it literally auto changed cucked to keked. mods hello?

>members of a literal terrorist organization are welcome
Not that other muslims are any better, but this is really something else.

What's next, al-Qaeda members are welcome? Anyone who isn't ISIS is the good guys now?

NIGEL COME BACK AND DESTROY THEM

It still does that if you write cuck in block caps.

This is getting to Jeb levels of embarrassment

They're doing it on purpose though. This is genocide.

As an Indian would the UK like our muslims?
Most of them don't blow things up/behead people and they're not fans of the Muslim brotherhood. They're as peaceful as muslims can be.
We have a few hundred million you can have for free.

WE DIDN'T LEAVE THE EU FOR THIS

I bet Germany will do the same soon. I just don't understand.

What, are they shagging goats in your shitting street? Keep your muslims, they're like bedbugs, you don't try to spread them around.

You left the EU so you could compete with us in cuckery.

>that little shit
It looks like grinch baby.

makes a lotta sense really as our philosopher king said: if you kill them they win, the corollary follows: if you let them kill you, you win.

>ISIS

Sweden is literally housing people returning from serving with ISIS

I don't care what all of these racists say, I'm proud of you UK.

#RefugeesWelcomeInMyAnus

If the U.K. took our muslims we can forgive them for colonization.
This is the least they can do.
If they can't all fit on the island the queen should consider Australia. It's mostly empty anyways.

Nice now we have less problems

They don't even need a Trojan horse anymore. The Brits are just letting them in. If you can let in the brotherhood, you can let in ISIS. There is no principled difference

Do you wake up some days forgetting that you actually elected that man to rule your country?

>Vote Brexit cuz "immigrants taking muh jobs muh benefits"
>BTFO eastern euros
>just get an increase in 3rd world mudslimes instead
I kinda figured this would happen. Jews always win.

Either you laugh or cry.
We need to genocide them before they succeed at killing us all.

Didn't they basically just vote against this?

Is this proof enough it doesn't matter what you vote for?

Allah save the queen

You got proof for that?

Who is doing this shit and why are so many retarded fucking people ok with it? I don't even know this world I was born into anymore. How is that I've survived this brainwashing? Was there something I missed?

>forgive them for colonization
Ah yes, they should be sorry they stopped you from lighting your widows on fire and so forth.
>apologise for bringing the light of civilization to our dark and rapey subcontinent!
Make sure your exports wipe their feet on the way out, so at least your muslims don't track digested curry all over the globe.

If it weren't for Sup Forums I probably wouldn't think about it. I've never voted and don't care much about canada. I actually didn't know who was prime minister for a while a few years ago.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is considered a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain,[7][8] Egypt, Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.[9][10][11][12]"

"The Brotherhood's stated goal is to instill the Qur'an and Sunnah as the "sole reference point for ... ordering the life of the Muslim family, individual, community ... and state."[13] Its mottos include "Believers are but Brothers", "Islam is the Solution", and "Allah is our objective; the Qur'an is the Constitution; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; death for the sake of Allah is our wish."[14][15][16]"

- wiki

Why is the UK doing this?!

Why not?

Many Western government supported them, and still do

>Is this proof enough it doesn't matter what you vote for?

Answer this, Brit fags

>Gets out of yuropoor because of muh Refugees
>Openly welcomes terrorists themselves
Can't make this shit up

We haven't left the EU at all.

Is it really different for any of us? We might as well be living in a corporate controlled cyberpunk dystopia.

the brexit vote was the "alpha cuck" vote
the UK will be blacked faster, but the brits can find comfort in the idea that their (((british rulers))) have now all the power to chose what kind of middle easterners and central africans will fuck their country

>British public defied the leftist shills who run the country by voting to leave
>those shills didn't go anywhere, they're still in power
It's not surprising at all that they would say this.

Brits have always been Arabophiles, just watch Lawrence of Arabia. It's mainly Poles, Germans, mainland euros they historically detest, but they've always made alliances with the Islamic world. Queen Elizabeth I had alliances with moors and automan empire against central catholic powers.

Eternal Anglo

As far as I'm aware, Egypt isn't a member of the EU.

It's a different issue. The government shouldn't be offering fucking hard-line Salafists asylum. Judging by the Sup Forums tier comments on the media articles about it, I don't think the policy will last long.

We're talking about the group leaders only here, not 1.5 million """"""refugees"""""" and counting.

the UK created them
they have failed their task in taking over the arab countries and now its welcoming them back.
disgusting, i hope every plane with their supporters falls.

>Britain overrun with pakis
>cant genocide them yourself or you'll be called racist
>bring in a rival Muslim faction to cull the Paki population
>????
>profit

Source?

Trudeau is a bouffon though, not an evil man (unless he's an evil man masquerading as a bouffon, in which case we're fucked).

What if uncovers enough (((coincidences))) to begin connecting the dots?

Could he be the secret savior of the white race we've all been waiting for?

Time will tell britbro. Good thing our confederation became independent before your Kingdom fell to a jewess usurper, or else Trudeau might never had the chance to shine his bright light unto the world.

Muslim Brotherhood is a massive extra-governmental organisation. If you retards took your "all things Muslim are bad" glasses, you'd be able to see that.

What do we import next to get rid of them though?

To be quite honest I never actually thought there was any problem with the Muslim Brotherhood - HEAR ME OUT - this was just before the Arab Spring protests came to Egypt and ousted Morsi, Sisi taking his place. Before then, the MB were a connected org. of mostly intellectuals - doctors, professors, etc. - not the crazy, radicalized dumb fuck terrorists you see causing all the shit today. I just don't think the Muslim Brotherhood should be some knee-jerk reaction to terrorism.

it would be much appreciated if you'd be so kind to drop one of these on us, thank you.

This is a fucking disaster. Wtf UK.

Liberals lost staying in EU so they're destroying the country on purpose to mess with the next govt.

Was Brexit not primarily a referendum against immigration policy forced on your country?

Now you accept literal terrorists, as long as they aren't active on social media about it?

That made me laugh super hard, like some stupid Doctor Who Arab England Future shit.

It's them or us now.

They want us dead. And we can't stop them without killing them first.

>poles out
>pakis in

>Could he be the secret savior of the white race we've all been waiting for?

No. Fuck no. The guy was all about photo ops with pakistani muslims.

If anyone was the closest thing to a savior, it was Harper. He at least stood up to that whole Niqab bullshit.

>Now you accept literal terrorists
>Now you accept
>Now

I've got some sad news for you son. This is nothing new.

One day the UK will rise up such vengeance to protect itself. Don't you worry. The common man was somebody like Winston Churchill. You can't be a little too much of anything before you become extreme about it.

>ID Jew
Whatever Bernie Faber

I don't think it's to hurt the gov like that. Leftists really just love muslims now. In the blur between terrorists and freedom fighters, the left has chosen the latter.

The problem with them is not the terrorism, it's the other side of the coin: islamist aspirations. This is the side that matters way more than the (usual instances of)terrorism since it means the total transformation of a state into a sharia prescribed theocracy through population growth.

Western countries cease to be western countries when enough devout muslims take root. Even turkey right now is turning into a dictatorship based partly on strong islamic support of erdogan.

It's a psy-op
Hence no sauce