What are Sup Forums's final thoughts on this vidya?

What are Sup Forums's final thoughts on this vidya?

I like the second one more,but me and my friends had fun with it,plus it had x-23 and She-Hulk which was cool.

Marvel roster was lackluster as fuck. No Daredevil? No Cyclops? Fucking Super Skrull? MODOK?

it doesn't hold up to the other 4 games but the fanservice is fun at least.

Remember, its a video game, capeshit at that, they have to pander to normies

Super skrull and modok are both excellent fuck you

>MODOK
>Super-Skrull
>Rocket Raccoon
>Nova
>X-23
>Hawkeye
>Iron Fist

How are any of these picks normie? Keep in mind this came out before the Avengers and GOG movies.

Even to this day Nova, Iron fist and MODOK still not normie picks

>No Megaman

/thread

It is alright but it didn't have as many iconic character from both sides. Also the preferred to add a shitload of attacks that looked cool instead of making a balanced game and we ended up having way too much broken shit into the game.

I was super happy with Super-skrull. He was a good compromise for the Fantastic 4, as having all of them would clutter the roster and having only some of them would seem weird.

>No Cyclops

when will you accept that no one cares about Cyclops outside of a group of hardcore devoted X-Men fanboys?

I feel like the Marvel roster was almost perfect.

It's the Capcom roster that was generally lackluster.

Although I almost forgive them just for adding Dante, Ametarasu and Phoenix Wright

No venom, didn't play.

S'okay.

The "story" elements were laughable, and not enough single player content, but overall good.

the promo art for mvc3 is amazing i actually forgot it to be honest.

>No Blackheart.
>No Venom.
>Shuma is DLC only.

It sucked.

about on par for the series. Better balance and overall quality than 2 but as we witness most fans are just retards that want giant roster of comic heroes and won't play it over stupid shit

I had assumed you'd give it a 10/10 just because it had cinematics of your waifu in action.

Har har.

Capcom's roster was a bit unimaginative but not lacking in quality. Lots of good picks but they should've gone all the way with the clover stuff and added Gene from God Hand.

Nero from DMC4 could've been fun as well by incorporating revving up his sword into how he played.

My biggest beef with Capcom is that we were THIS close to getting Talbain in. He's my favorite Darkstalker, dammit!

Well, maybe next time. Him and Asura. And a symbiote that isn't Agent Venom. And Devil Dinosaur.

You guys better watch it on Sunday

overhyped garbage.
it looks horrible too.

>Came out before the Avengers and GOTG
Exactly! That's why they were in the game. It's one big marketing ploy by Marvel so people would recognize the characters and see the movies

Super-Skrull is a sick character and marvel introduced me to him and nova

Super excited about this

If only I could of had both arthur and megaman....maybe even x.....maybe even alex

arthur x alex....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll make it.

In the meantime, I'll catch up on everything I missed before then.

ssb melee is back again wheeee~~~~~~~

>Not wanting more characters like this.

Marvel literally has the best obscure characters of all time. Top picks for the next Mahvel would be

>Howard the Duck
>Machine Man
>Ka-Zar
>Slapstick
>Sentry
>Aunt May

Howard the Duck would be hilarious

His special intro and outros would be the best.

Correct on the MODOK and Super-Skrull. But the rest are normie bullshit marketing. Because YEAH it came out RIGHT before the movies for marketing retard

FUCK CAPCOM
t.idiot who bought vanilla MvC3 at launch

>FOOTFOOTFOOTFOOT DIV- YOU HAVE YOU HOPE! MUAHAHAHA!

>Over here/Do I frighten you humans are so NOTHING TO ME

>POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE

That's all I remember, really.

How can people be this fucking asinine?

>Nova Corps was featured in GotG
>Iron Fist about to get Netflix series

>Marvel literally has the best obscure characters of all time

YES! I can't see how anyone can hate on obscure characters

Just keep pestering them for an actual Darkstalkers 4.

Cancelled after SFV's sales

I know right? The best part is that they haven't been touched by the current writers, so they remain pure.

>Blackheart

This ain't the 90's anymore user. Before that Bendis Spider-man where he got one-shot venom blasted, I can't even remember the last time he showed up.

Marvel were dicks and would not let capcom patch it, The fans were not bitching to marvel enough and hopefully since disney slapped marvels shit and said no more making games in house with shitty mobile devs the fans will demand a mvc4 or at least a next gen port of 3

fun game at a casual level but the kusoge starts wearing you down once you start to understand how it works or fight against people who know what they are doing, still a great game i wish i was better at it.

It had Tron. So it was good.