Something isn't right

He's in the Ecuadorian Embassy under refugee status. Ok, fine.
How has the world not thrown a fit and flexed some muscle against Ecuador to get him to stop running wikileaks? Is he controlled opposition? If he was causing serious trouble the powers of the world would find a way to get him out of there.

Someone explain this to me.

you're not right

Right of asylum. Though I'm sure they'd be willing to play all kinds of dirty tricks to get him to come out and then nail him.

Cool. What am I wrong about?

Sampson option.

My bad. He's not a refugee. He sought asylum.

Right. They're more afraid of the damage he will do if they catch him than the damage he's currently doing.

true story based speculation is based, shills inc.

If any country disprestec embassy rights they are globally shamed and troused. Even in the ultra fictional show 24, Bauer going into the Chinese embassy was a major deal.

Right now, London has 4 bobbies stationed outside the embassy 24 hours a day 7 days a week with a mobile command center parked near by. It has cost the British tax payers 11,000 pounds a day for the last 4 years.

Assange is facing charges from the americans under the espionage act. Every government on the planet knows that Assange is not a criminal, let alone a foreign spy, and the US just wants to shut him up. If UK or USA rushed that embassy, it would most likely lead to british or american ambassadors worldwide being killed.

The only possible explanation is that he has some pretty heavy dirt on a number of the key officials in power right now and they personally are not willing to sacrifice their own jobs or freedoms to make him less of a threat to anyone else he might expose.

Which he's already pretty much said he does.

What's one politician like HILLARY to the collective?

heh

what are you going to do? put visa restrictions to ecuadorians? yeah, no. we got those already since forever.

punish exports? we produce nothing. at most you would hurt the elites that export roses, bananas or cacao.

don't want "our" oil?, yeah right, china will gladly buy it, and already has most of our debt.

you can't break the spirit of someone that has none.

Why didnt he go to the russian embassy he would be in no danger of being arrested their

That's a reasonable guess. Assange may or may not have a big ace up his sleeve, but the powers that be are not willing to bet that he doesn't, not yet, anyway.

I'm going blow for blow with the powers that be but somehow i'm still alive? People with access to all the earths resources in one form or another can't have 1 man go poof or die of natural causes? Cause if there are good guys out there protecting us that'd be cool but from what i've looked into and how things are running... we're borderline hell world. lol Honestly like the closest thing I could think of to true peace would be like the order race in the MK game (edenians). Or some other based race that doesn't rape, murder, consume and steal everything.

I'm not saying they should start shit with Ecuador to get him. I just think it's odd that with all the shit the CIA has caused over the years, this guy is untouchable.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS?

It was supposed to come out around this time wasn't it?

He's a plant. . .

He has a dead mans switch file. It will dump everything he has if he dies or is captured. Yes, that means he has things that would destroy many elites, but won't ever release it.

So are you killing half of negros, you are catching, but can't kill Ausi while you are catching him?
You are just afraid, that next asylum he will get will be Russian.

> it would most likely lead to british or american ambassadors worldwide being killed.

Yeah, no. Not a single ambassador would be in danger. The only reprecussion the brits would be facing are countless speaches before some UN comittee. Americans forced a presidential plane to land and searched it for Snowden and nobody gave a fuck after 2 days because it was the president of some South American shithole.

He is in a defacto prison, what more do you want? Also your police cannot get into a foreign embassy unless asked.

Ecuador does not have any foreign debts. Thus they cannot be threatened.

Dude probably has a network of Dead Man Switches all over the world. They kill him and they expose themselves.

Isn't the consulate of Ecuador like the most cyber attacked entity on earth just because he's there

Yes, he is somewhat controlled opposition.

The leaks he said back in 2009 or whatever were simply targeting the previous administration. Obama didn't give two shits and probably was happy they were released because it just undermined his predecessor and not him.

Killing him would just complicate things with diplomacy. He also has a deadmans switch for more files supposedly.

But make no mistake, once Hillary is in office, he's a deadman, no matter what he threatens to release, she'll be invincible at that point and show no mercy against him.

no retard, he has deadman files that will leak in the event of his untimely demise

god damn it vlad

thats scary as shit to read
how do europoors feel about Hilldog presidency?

What do you think life is like in the embassy? How does he get food? Does he have friends? Do you think it's like hell for him that he can never freely go outside?

Assange clearly has his own Agenda. He only releases what he wants to and uses the other stuff as a dead mans switch to threaten people.
I'm okay with holding off releasing stuff as long as the news are dominated by something else but the notion of just encrypting it and essentially holding people ransom with it doesnt sit right with me.

Imagine you uncover a criminal conspiracy in your government/corporation/NGO or whatever. You collect the evidence and give it to wikileaks to protect yourself while exposing the criminals but Assange decides to put it in his life insurance file meanwhile the innocent people get hurt/killed/sold and the people doing it can go on as usual or plan their exit.
I would be pretty pissed.

I don't like his power to choose what is and isn't released either. What makes him any better than the manipulative governments he supposedly dislikes? If he were truly noble he would release everything given to him as soon as it was ready.

No one elected him. He doesn't get to manipulate world politics

Did everyone forget about the encrypted file that he released called insurance a few years back. Propel every where were downloading it. He said that if anything ever happens to him that the key would be distributed all over the net. He said the info in the file would destroy several major governments

>No one elected him. He doesn't get to manipulate world politics

No one elected George Soros but he seems to be doing one hell of a job of manipulating world politics along with a bunch of other rich cock suckers

exactly my point, if he has information that can bring down governments he should release it so it can be stopped and held responsible, as long as he doesnt innocent people get hurt and the criminals doing it enjoy their pension.

Some ambassadors might get kicked out. It would be a good excuse for enemies of the US and UK to flex thier muscles

A lot of (((those))) in power don't even care about the right to live, why would they care about the right of asylum?

Do you think anyone here knows shit?