Fuck the Polish

Literally. Every polish person I know has been fucked up in some way.

One of my good friends is a Polish guy who shows literally no emotion, is cocky, has no social tact whatsoever and often blurts out honest statements that only insult or show aggressiveness to others. Many times he has said things that have almost got our asses kicked.

He has been bringing his other Polish friend around over the last year and he seemed normal until last night he got really drunk and acted offended I did not shake his hand when he met up with us, and started making indirect attacks on me I shuffled off with ease.

What the fuck is wrong with polish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Honour_Flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally. Every canadian person I know has been fucked up in some way.

One of my good friends is a Canadian guy who shows literally no emotion, is cocky, has no social tact whatsoever and often blurts out honest statements that only insult or show aggressiveness to others. Many times he has said things that have almost got our asses kicked.

He has been bringing his other Canadian friend around over the last year and he seemed normal until last night he got really drunk and acted offended I did not shake his hand when he met up with us, and started making indirect attacks on me I shuffled off with ease.

What the fuck is wrong with canadian people?

i liked it better when polish were invading this country and not flips and chinks

They're a European vervsion of niggers mixed with mexicans

>leafposting in the current year

i dont give a shit about your faggy memes

>acted offended I did not shake his hand when he met up with us
You have no manners and you probably behave like a swine. He was right.

Fuck you, caker. Stop being such a faggot like Turdeau and grow a pair.

Nice anecdotes m8. I am sure all Polish people are like this.

#NotAllPollacks

Literally. Every american person I know has been fucked up in some way.

One of my good friends is an American guy who shows literally no bones, is obese, has no deodorant whatsoever and often blurts out disgusting farts that really stink or show through his pants to others. Many times he has eaten things that have almost got his arteries kicked.

He has been bringing his other American friend around over the last year and he seemed normal until last night he got really drunk and acted offended I did not shake my head when he said Trump should win the election, and started making indirect attacks on Obama's job numbers I shuffled off with ease.

What the fuck is wrong with american people?

watever u say savage

After he whined about it I straight out asked him if he thought I was disrespecting him by not shaking his hand. He flopped around and said no.

Why did you not shake his hand like a civilized human being in the first place?
Like I said, no manners. Your dad should have played a bigger role in your life my firend.

Shaking hands is not common outside professional settings unless you are a 50 year old man.

It should be done more often, and it's usually my friends handshaking me. It's awkward between friends and kind of unnecessary every fucking time you meet or leave.

>It's awkward between friends and kind of unnecessary every fucking time you meet or leave
Literally why? It takes a fucking second. You sound like a huge beta pussy, are you French Canadian by any chance? That would explain everything.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, savage. Now I'm going to go clean my guns. Have fun not being able to cut a tree down without daddy governments permission.

>shaking hands
>awkward
>no pls u invade my safe space

lefty faggot detected

"watever u say savage"

doesn't shake hands

lol fucking French Canadians are the worst.

>man enough to cut trees (lmao)
>still too beta to shake a friend's hand
jej

You're aspergers as fuck.

I can vouch for this leaf.

The only polish guy I know gets shitfaced after work and shows up always hungover. He's got this attitude like he's better than everyone else even though he's a degenerate pollack

Polish people are weird, they are quirky, and they can unintentionally be huge assholes. That said, they are some of the best people on earth.

>He's got this attitude like he's better than everyone else
Well he IS surrounded by Canadians, can't blame him :^)

2 people,dont make the whole nation

Also I admit that poles are white niggers.But the loved ones.

Yeah, as the OP I don't really hate all Pollacks. But, I just thought I would point out that 2 in particular are just fucked up.

It's true they're weird, mate. My town is full of 'em and they all stick to themselves and set up their shitty little "baltic supermarkets" which they hang around outside.

>being butthurt that we don't end all sentences with 'sorry'

Post yfw you realize the Allies copied the Sons of Liberty flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Honour_Flag