Jesus Sweden at least try to arrest them

Jesus Sweden at least try to arrest them.

How many cock can your women endure on a daily basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/sprickan-om-invandrare-och-brottsligheten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most rapists are native swedes.

The women obviously lie in these lies.

Hello Ahmedov Mehmetvitj!

>arrest them
what are you, racist?

”Utrikes födda (utgör) 53 procent av dem med långa fängelsestraff, 54 procent av de arbetslösa och mottar 60 procent av de utbetalda socialbidragen. 71 procent av Sveriges barnfattigdom finns bland hushåll med utländsk bakgrund, medan 76 procent av medlemmarna i kriminella gäng har invandrarbakgrund”, skriver han.

This is what it says (google translate)

"Foreign-born (constitute) 53 percent of those with long prison sentences, 54 percent of the unemployed and receive 60 percent of social security contributions. 71 percent of Sweden's child poverty is found among households with foreign backgrounds, while 76 percent of members of criminal gangs have immigrant backgrounds, "he writes.
It isnt uncommon to see a bounch of articles sorrounding gang rapes in swedish newspapers.

Heres a link to the article:
expressen.se/nyheter/sprickan-om-invandrare-och-brottsligheten/

Btw, Recently I was speaking with my libtard friend, she implyed that ban on prostitution couse rapes in Sweden xD

How do we save Swedish women, Sup Forums?

Send the woman to my house,I can protect them since I have Blunderbuss,Musket and grenades.

arrest all the sw*Dish men

No. Sweden defines rape more broadly. It's literally women crying raaaaaaaaape over a man looking at her.

This.

But it's funnier to go "look them muslims raping erryone in swedish no go zones XD"

>Rape,Sexual harassment and threatening isn't bad

sweden must be a fucking no-go zone by now

why muslims here always defend rape?

It is bad but it still doesn't change the fact that swedish law defines rape more broadly than others

I might've given the Malaysian a "This" too easily without giving thought to what he meant, tho

>Finngol defending his swedish master

>Finns have to take Swedish language courses.

>agree with something a swede does
>"lol look dudes, a cuck! XDD"

Oh say can you seeeeee

la aberración....

heh whiter than you Muhammad

Either way Sweden is a laughing stock

swedish death squads when?

Always doing the opposite of your old master is still being controlled by him. True independence is doing what you think is right, regardless of what the master thinks.

STOP posting lies about Sweden

stop being racist you dumb portugeese