Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plz stahp aksing questians

"Gas the kikes. Race war now." - Hillary Clinton 2016

Parkinson's

love that guys looks on the right

from happy to WTF

She made an offensive joke about seizures.

I've seen the video and I'm a big Trump supporter but if you look two people start asking questions really fast behind her and she's just making a exaggerated surprised head movement. I'm not a fan of her at all.

Doing the harlem shake.

She was just trying to do a funny face and has no sense of humor so she didn't realize she was acting weird

This is not what seizures look like and the "Sick Hillary" meme isn't being helped by this

Okay, I'm Sup Forums as FUCK and I agree with this. Hillary is doing fine, guys.

Reptilian mating call

and yet no threads about the two times trump had a stroke on stage

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK
kek, are you?

Thanks for correcting the record.

Seizures takes all kind of expressions.

Me too, Im voting for trump this October, but I think its just a weird head movements some people do sometimes

someone has to

that she learned to twerk over the summer

You can't be quantifiably Sup Forums, since it's not an adjective. Sup Forums is a single person - the hacker formerly known as Sup Forums.

What about the other one where she looks around all weirdly with her mouth open? I don't have the gif im afraid but you know the 1 im talkin bout

do you not understand that loud sudden noises cause seizures?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

Not a seizure.

>its a "Hillary has an epileptic seizure and tries to play it off like a joke" episode

yeah that's not how seizures work

hey CTR shill whats the weather like would be a shame if something were to happen to you and your family

CTR IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL HERE

ITS SO OBVIOUS HOLY SHIT LOL

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK
No truer sign of a shill than this.

>implying Trump is someone's puppet

Trump is his own man. He takes shit from no one, funds his own campaign (even though he gladly accepts donations) and has little reason to take bribes. That's why the establishment hates him so much.

DELETE THIS

that smile quickly faded on the dude to her right

Lol yea I was just thinking the same thing

>I'm not a fan of her at all.

Did CTR register your post? Don't want to lose out on shekels.

At first I didn't think anything of this video. Two friends in medicine both told me that:

A) Seizures can be very short and triggered by something like sudden/loud noise.

B) People who have short seizures learn to cover for them via redirection, exaggeration, laughing.

The first couple head movements are NOT normal. Someone might blink and jerk back in response to a sudden noise. But they wouldn't start jerking their head like there was a cattle prod up their ass.

Hillary is sick. And fuck the Democrat party for cheating to make her the nominee knowing that she has serious health issues.