Medal comparisons

OK, if you fags are intent on comparing dicks for the next two weeks, then at least make it mathematically interesting.
Don't just compare medals.
Don't just compare gold medals.
Don't just adjust for population on a per capita basis.
Here's some suggestions:-
Adjust for the square root, or cube root of population. assign point for different coloured medals, adjust for some root of GDP, adjust for average climate, adjust for ah what the fuck does it really matter, as long as you conclude Australia is best.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1470636004711.jpg&safe=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gents, there's omething wrong with GIS.

murrica beat you again.

>Watching the olympics

What a fucking sham, these faggots are beating their own records left and right and we are supposed to believe they magically got 10 times faster in 4 years...

This is a sham kek. Even if America gets the most medals I'm not even going to gloat about it. Doping ass bitches.

That ass is nice though.

>google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1470636004711.jpg&safe=off

hmm.. really makes me giggle

This, haven't cared since china when those fuckers had clones banging on drums

It works fine here.

who dat

>DONT COMPARE MEDAL COUNT ON ANYTHING BUT PER CAPITA BASIS!!!
>BUTTHURT AUSSIES SHITPOST ABOUT EVERYTHING WHIL NEVER TAKING POPULATION INTO ACCOUNT.

you're slipping, AUS - when did you become so faggy and soft?

God I would love for Brent Musburger to do commentary on events like this. Dude would completely lose his cool and start talking about how he would love to shove his face in dat ass.

It was good while it lasted though :^)

Go to sleep little common wealth, mommy orders it

I clicked the one next to OPs pic.

but its 5 in the arvo. would bang that Teutonic princess tho...

Oedipus, she told you to go to bed.

I can bang her, but that is because my last British ruler was George III.

>cube root of population

oh god i'm laffin

what are the units of the cube root of population?

(person)^1/3?

>caring this much about a glorified sports day

irony detector broken?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCCCCCCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCKCKCKKKCKCKCKCKCKKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKC

BANTZ THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTT

When we began to act like the USA.
You guys like to adjust gun deaths by population, don't you?

can we count our niggers as 3/5th of a person?

Off topic, are Russian mail bride sites legit?

>filter out niggers
>filter out spics
>gun deaths become incredibly low

does it hurt your brain little abo brain to realize that civilized white folk can handle a firearm?
America just needs the balls to remove the niggers and spics.

L-am identificat pe cioroi!

AUSTRALIA BRINGING THE BANTZ!!!!!! HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE HOOHO XDDDDDDDD NO SERIOUS DISCUSSION HERE ONLY EPIC BANTZ :^))) ELELELELELE PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE XDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA XDDDDD DDDDDD LOST A WAR TO EMUS LOL NO BANTZ THEIR UH OHHHHHHH NOW I SHIT POSTED OOPPPPS XDDDD I POSTED SHIT ON THIS BOARD AND I BROUGHT THE BANTZ A FUCKING LEAF HAHAH A HEHEHE HOHOHOHOH YAY!!!!!! BANTZ BANTER I LOVE BANTER!!! NO SERIOUS DICUSSION JUST BANTER!!!!! XDDDDDD
WE WANT MEMES WE WANT BANTER HAHAHA LOOK AT THE MAD MAN HE MADE A FUNNY POST GOOD BANTER :^))) INCLUDE ME ON THE SCREENSHOT FOR REDDIT HEHEHE HOHOHO ANOTHER EPIC BANTZ FROM AUSTRALIA MORE LIKE AUSFAILIA HEHE HOHO :^)))) XDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD
UH OH A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHA AMERICANS ARE DUMB N FATTIES HAH A OHOHO HHEHEHEHHEHEH EH EH HEH HE HE!!!!! LOOKS LIKE EUOPRE IS KEKS AGAIN XDDDDDD BANTZ YOU JUST GOT BANTERED BY THE BANTZ KING THE BANT MASTER :^)))))))
HEHEHE I MADE A FUNNY POST!!!! AND I HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN FLAG UH OH OOHH H HEHEHE IT MUST BE FUNNY AND I DO NOT TAL KABOUT SERIOUS ENOUH FOR INT XDDDDDD I CAN NOTTTT HEHEH E HEO HOH OHO :^))))) EHEHEHEHHE XDDD DDDDD DDDDDDD PRISON COLONY HEHEH E OHOHO CONVICT LMAOOOOOOO OOOOOOO XDDDDDD AUSTDSFALIA BRING THE BANTZZZZZ!!!! XDDDD

Been blessed by Kek.

Praise Kek, o' giver of the day and the night

nice pasta

Italy mad that they invented the olympics and get blasted by Oz everytime?

What's that? I can't hear you over the size of my huge American dick.

post gifs you moron.

usless burger

Do you count dogs as 3/5th a person? Ofcourse not. Niggers aren't human. They count as much as a human as a horse does when a jockey riding it crosses the finish line.

Sure. I found the perfect one for your Polski.

> UK over Japan because of a silver medal

Why is that ?

>"ones days, we gets to space and totally Germany sucks ours cocks"
>polandball.jpg

like this?

letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4733480

I just care about Rugby, because a friend is playing with the Spanish team.

One entire galactic rotation in Paint.