Hey Sup Forums I'm curious about something:

Hey Sup Forums I'm curious about something:

What happens if Hillary dies during the campaign? Does Tim Kaine become the presidential candidate for the democrats? Does the DNC appoint a new candidate? Does Bernie step in because he had the second most delegates during the convention?

She doesn't seem to be looking so great. Is there any sort of protocol in place for a candidate dying before the election?

This is a good question complicated by Bernie repositioning himself as an independent. The DNC delegates would all be called back to choose a replacement, and could easily cuck Bernie out of winning TWICE.

Kaine would probably get promoted to head of the ticket.

They'd probably run michelle obama now that these globalist faggots think it's ok to run their relatives. We need a law that prevents relatives of a president from being president. We're not a fucking monarchy.

I honestly thought Bernie was betting on Hillary dying or at least arrested but his whole independent thing is confusing.

Bobby Kennedy died before he got the nomination, so as far as I know there is no precedent.

You'd need to check state by state to see if they could still change the candidate listed by a given date.

It's never happened before but probably the members of the DNC would have a meeting and choose who gets it.

SIX FEET UNDER

3rd term obongo
just as planned

Tell that to John Adams

This. If Hillary dies or is arrested, the Democrats would likely not even be able to put anyone up in several states, because there is a deadline to get your name on the ballot. And several of the core swing states are either past that already, or will be within the next two weeks or so.

Basically meaning the Emperor ascends unopposed. Well, except by Johnson or Stein.

Sh-shut up

stop with the scary hillary pictures, it scurrs me.

SIX FEET UNDER WITH HILLARY
PRAISE KEK

Funny and true, they really couldn't pick Bernie now could they?

My bet is Biden would get it

>We need a law that prevents relatives of a president from being president
I like that idea. It'll automatically bar all black people from running.

Her puppetmasters will replace her with a double. That was the plan all along.

they call Biden and tell him to wear his best tie

I believe the next person in line is her associate, Salman of Saudi Arabia.

>yfw there is a secret underground facility where little abducted girls are trained, brainwashed and surgically altered to become perfect Hillary doubles

>yfw (((they))) already have working cloning technology and Hillarys illness is just a side effect but there are infinite clones to replace her

So the same thing they already did.

she isn't going to die, horrible people have the nasty habit of clinging on to life