Question for Spaniards

How do you feel about being made fun of by your former colonies?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=57ICr3Nzh6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uivkbIM_qPg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNwpJ6p60g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdhXZ-Yl1ys

whatever

THIS POST AGAIN

We aren't offended, we are only confused, because being called a "gallego" is not offensive. It's like if we called Americans hoosiers. Galicia is a region, not an insult.
It's even more confusing because our sterotype about Galicians is not that they are stupid, but that they are indecisive.

It's because most immigrants into latin america came from Galicia, at least these last 100 years.

>Franco spends six years waffling on whether or not to join in WWII

It's true

I mean how would you feel about a bunch of monkeys laughing at you? Indiference.The average Spaniard is richer,has a better and higher education and is more attractive than all the goblins that live south of El Paso.

I dont think we can give less fucks about latinos on a regular basis.

we dont really care since you only see that in latino forums
from our point of view they are the ones that do wierd shit and speak funny
we cant even tell between their different ways of speaking, we just mix it all up, except argentinian accent maybe because that one sounds good

knock knock

galicians also have the sterotype of being fucking paletos, but since we've got la mancha and aragon...

It's just banter mate, they make fun of us and we make fun of they.
But at the end of the day, they live bleak existences in dystopian narcostates while we live in one of the safest countries in the world.

who there

and Murcia

>How do you feel about being made fun of by your former colonies?
I don't really care about what a bunch of monkeys who speak like retards say about my country.

>MY hw*Te ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally no one cares about that. I only learnt about this stereotype in the Internet.

>el jueves
are you 15?

I think being a "paleto" is 100 times better than being whatever you call those who live in the cities.

> are you 15, analfabeto gilipollas?
t. Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte

stay mad, pinochet

Todos sabemos que los de pueblo sois unos putos drogadictos y unos salvajes asquerosos chico, que haya un poco de basura en una ciudad no quita que todos los de pueblo sean subnormales.
a las 5 en la rae gilipollas

>the virgin Franco
>THE PINOCHAD

I'm too lazy to make this right now but I'll do it later and post it when it's relevant again.

>que haya un poco de basura en una ciudad
>un poco

It would be literally the other way around.
>the small madman who survived a war ranking up as a result and ended up with absolute power after destroying all the opposition and the death of all his rivals in what can only be called divine luck
vs
>the cia puppet who had to torture half the country to install a US puppet government and to be taken seriously and almost ends up in prison like a fag

como eres de pueblo igual no sabes hacer cuentas.
si la mitad de la poblacion de una ciudad es basura sigue siendo proporcionalmente menor a la cantidad de mierda en cualquier pueblo, debido a que los pueblerinos como tu sois todos putos catetos de mierda.

>be Franco
>be fat manlet who only wins war because Hitler and Mussolini send your guns and then plunge War-ravaged country further into despair with retarded autarkic policies
>mi contubernio judeomasonico

con tu actitud no se aguanta mucho el argumento de que los paletos son en el pueblo jaja

t. cateto manchego
>also
dubs chequeados

you are talking to a gallego m8

>we make fun of they.
>they
my sides

very funny

I haven't heard of any secessionist/independence movements recently in Latin America.

I like it here.