You're teaching an African American history course in a public High school...

You're teaching an African American history course in a public High school. What is the first thing you teach your students?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How to tie a noose.

Seems like a stretch but they might get the hang of it.

WE

Abraham Lincoln.

Slavery? Is that what you wanted to hear, OP? Are you giggling yet you pathetic neckbeard? Damn OP, get a life.

We are Kings and Queens.

origins of slavery/the triangular trade? is this a trick question?

Simple

How to help me wake up from this nightmare I'm obviously trapped in so I can return to my small apartment and life of drudgery and hopelessness because at least that's not teaching niggers.

Tribal wars in africa which lead to the capture and slavery of many of their ancestors.

peanut butter of course

fpbp

Also nice trips.

Ancient Egypt history

wrong, the first colonial american slaves were native american. the transition to african slaves occurred a long time after native americans started to be enslaved.

"The dawning of the Pequot War of 1636 led to war captives and members of the Pequot tribe to become enslaved almost immediately after the founding of Connecticut as a colony becoming an important part of New England's culture of slavery. The Pequot war was devastating, the Niantic, Narragansett, and Mohegan tribes were persuaded into helping the Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Plymouth colonies massacre the Pequot with at least 700 of the Pequot killed. The majority enslaved Pequot were noncombatant women and children with court records indicating that most served as chattel slaves for life, some court records show bounties on runaway native slaves more than 10 years after the war."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

That you're all worthless and the world would be better without you

Second Punic War. Continue on with the history of Roman Africa, with focus on the Vandal invasion, Justinian's reconquest, and then ending with the arab invasion.
Fuck sub-saharan Africa.

Every race is just as guilty for the institution of slavery as the White Race. And Africa is still a hotbed for it today.

to stay woke

teach them about their ancestry and how they were kings. Then slowly transition to slavery and how the white people have oppressed them with every opportunity they get.

damn

WUZ

>north African history
>any significance to the world
That you even know that part of history shows just how cucked you really are.

Teach them how to do a tactical reload.

African American history course?

Does it differ from American history course?

The role of Jewish merchant in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

KINGZ

Only 3/5ths the content.

But north africa isn't black

AN

WAZ

>African American history course

Kek.

SLAVEZ

Actually they used indentured servants first, and then they started using the native Americans.

This^

How to collect cotton, obviously.

No African Americans anywhere else on the continent?

You're probably just going to get a lot of responses from people who think that black people are complaining about slavery and white people and all that sort of thing.

Some of us just shitpost thank you.

Memes aside If I had to I'd start with the the slave triangle.

Absolute kek.

Include me in the screenshot.

Evolution.