Why Do Niggers Behave Like Animals?

All good civilizations are founded on the unspoken treaty of being decent beings.
ex: Hey, Sven. I want to rob you.
- Sven: If you rob me, I'll rob you because the respect for one another is broken.
Hans: On second thought, I dont want to be robbed. For our sakes, lets not rob one another.
Sven: Ok. Let's put some laws in place for this. I want you to respect me and my property, and there's no reason as to why you should do it unless I treat you similarly.
Hans: Ok. Brothers?
Sven: Brothers.

Niggers didn't evolve sufficiently, thus don't have this in their fucking heads.

Because they are.

Why do dogs bark? Why is grass green?

>humans
>animals

pick two

>american
>education

pick one

Playa gonna play
Chimpy going to chimp

Also, they work like pacs of animals based on race. Whitey tries to expand his reach to the human race, because he believes there's the unspoken respect among all races, and wants to ensure the survival of all beings, thinking that we're all human and that outsiders would have no reason to be kinder to us than we are to the world. So whitey sees himself in others and tries to care for others as an instinct now more than an agreement.
Because of their stupidity, niggers bond with only one another based on "MUH SLEBERY"
In addition, when they bond they throw logic aside to be a part of the pac. Nigs have high testosterone and have lived in the ghetto, so they're frustrated and strong.
Along with this, Niggers are, again, just fucking stupid. They have nothing to do other than to blame themselves and don't think about the consequences of their actions, or the effects on others. They're more interested in "feeling the moment" than reading or listening to music of decent thought.

Ok, I'm done.

Genetics.

I haven't the foggiest.

>Why Do Niggers Behave Like Animals?

Handful of reasons.
Genetic propensity for lower IQ, lower impulse control, when compared to other ethnicities.
Genetic propensity for higher testosterone, thus higher aggressiveness.
In West, higher rates of fatherless homes, which is a statistically significant factor for crime and anti-social behavior for all ethnicities. This tendency is incentivized, or at least supported, by welfare, so it continues to grow.
In the West, widespread culture that glorifies and promotes violence, theft, dominance; rejects or ignores work, self-sacrifice, long-term planning.
Higher drug/alcohol abuse rates (among other factors) in stereotypically black communities make productivity significantly lower, which is already damaged by having businesses afraid to set up shop in areas with high crime, leads to significantly higher poverty. Poverty is highly correlated with higher rates of violence and anti-social behavior.

tl;dr:
>genes, welfare, black culture, drug gangs

tl;dr, Reddit/Tumblr edition:
>white people did it.

Higher testosterone than white male

Do not need "daddy figures" in their life like "The Police", "The Judge", "The Doctor etc".

Sign of emotional and spiritual maturity when you are not anymore seeking authorities on which lean to ie. Police, God, Teacher, Daddy etc.

They understand that the current (Western) civilization is a Matrix of Lies.

I want to see the day when the Nigger man and White man walk down the street hand in hand burning down the Police Cars and slaughtering the Pigs.

These Sup Forumslacks are too afraid of authority to take any risks.

They bow to the illusions of power and wealth so that they may enjoy the same protections in the off chance that they gain power and/or wealth.

fpbp

Because you bred the biggest, strongest niggers, kept them in slavery, and then released them into your shitty 19th century system with zero social mobility and economical justice.

European black people are generally not niggers, only americuck-afriguns.

They're subhuman

I don't

>Sad this was not the first post
SPBP

I feel this post sums up pretty well what I would have said myself, so
>this

>I want to see the day when the Nigger man and White man walk down the street hand in hand burning down the Police Cars and slaughtering the Pigs.

Sorry, but it will have to be a weekend as I'm working during the week, and possibly early morning since I play golf in the afternoon and family stuff. I've got a booked up few weeks, but how about 4am - 6am next Sunday morning?

Let me know if this is suitable for you, or we can re-schedule.

Cheers.

It's apart of their nature. They can't help themselves. Your safest option is to avoid them like the plague and stop them from entering civilised nations where they despise you for your success and have an unhealthy obsession with white people which makes the most dangerous of animals come off as fuzzy animals.

Dangerous of stalkers look like fuzzy animals*

Are you literally retarded? Bait much?

Ha!!!
Delusional

They got whited by white men's history and now the white men gets blacked by black men's future.

Because the white man didn't whip hard enough

Kill. All. Niggers