Hungary

How does Sup Forums feel about Hungary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNLsmh_otYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I rarely feel anything. Mostly sad or angry but that's 99% of what I feel.

more butthurt than poland
that means alot

Are you ok polan

i think its allright nothing wrong with it

I feel the love

i'm stoned, i feel ok thanks

it looks like a lovely country but everyone there seems really angry

never forget trianon

we're not really angry, just depressed.

You guys could have your own mentality though, you don't need to borrow from Russia.

hatred makes you strong

eat a snickers xd

I hope there's a huntsman spider under your toilet seat you poof

Good, let the hate flow through you

I like two autors from there, but i can't remember their last names and i'm too lazy too look them up.

One write a novel called Skylark and the other one Melancholy of Resistance, amongst others.
Very depressive stuff.

forgot pic

i liek hungry

But why?

Hungarians don't like to be culpable, everyone is to blame but themselves. Most people have a core dissatisfaction and depression, which only they can feel, and usually quell it by alcoholism or distracting themselves. It's easy to see why based on the last thousand years, but Hungary needs to move on and look to the future instead of obsessing over the trickling effects of history. Otherwise, the culture is incredibly interesting and the people vary in ways most foreigners won't understand because of the language barrier, which also limits the spread of a lot of the culture and media made there

are they slavic?

>mongol invasions
>turkish invasions
>austrian invasions
>russian invasions
>Hungarians don't like to be culpable, everyone is to blame but themselves
Fuck you.

About 1/4

youtube.com/watch?v=SNLsmh_otYs

i don't know, dude.

Oh stop whining you cuck. This is why Hungary is irrelevant, you cling on to history too much at the expense of your future. You don't need a big nation to have a good nation.

nice thanks

Love them. Great country, generally nice people. Budapest is absolutely stunning.

Nem aszt mondom hogy a magyarok miatt jöttek be a mongolok, törökök és a ruszkik, de a Magyar nép nem szentekböl ál. Sokkan úgy bánnak hogy a világ rászart a magyar népre, de igazán sokszor magyarok hozták magyarra a bajokat. Az Árpádkiralyoknak a vége a magyar arisztokrátok hozták, és legtöbbször a magyar vezetők árulták ki az országot. Most is a magyarok szarszeműen nézik mindenkit európában, és csak magukrol gondolnak, mint a Szerbekkel a vasúttal. Ez nem rossz vagy jó, csak egy kilátás

peng

v. (very) ignorant post

They seem mean : (

They had some good ideas for food which we perfected. Slovaks hate them.

it's mutual :)

Biggest injustice in history.

sl*vs are a linguistic group

semmivel sem vagyunk rosszabbak mint más európai népek, a körülöttünk lévő söpredékhez képest pedig kifejezetten fölöttébb állunk. A politikai elitünk valóban egy kalap szar, de ez szintén nem csak a magyarokra jellemző.
ha nem tetszik költözz haza, és csőbombával oldd meg a dolgot.

How was this justified?

dont think so, you guys are not white looking, the mongoloid admixture is visible

good people , surrounded by a ocean of slavs.
always helped us and vice versa.
iny my opinion most underrated country in Europe.

Lehet túl agresszívnak hallatszok, de nem aszt próbálóm mondani hogy szar a magyar nép. Inkább is jobb mint a Szlovák nyakra ülök és a Vlak románok. A kormány pedig egy furcsa dolog, egyetértek az Orbannal sok dolgokon, és mással nem, de aszthiszem hogy eddig az ország javult. Én nem születtem Magyarországon, és rég nem voltam ott, tehát ez egy vélemény és nem tény. De igyis, nem szégyellem a magyarságot, és csak sikert kívánok az országra

We are BLACK, for fuck sake. Can you stupid whitebois finally, acknowledge that?

gyere haza fehér ember

i bet you're paler than my arse filthy wh*toid

Eastern Slavs share a presence of R1a admixture which, while still present, diminishes among non-slav nations. Slavic languages are also a linguistic group, but descendance from Slavic tribes is also a genetic factor. Needless to say, while many loanwords are present, Hungarian is not a Slavic language, and the admixture is about the same as Austria and Scandis, whiile also being similar to places like Croatia because of the intermingling of people

Itt építettem az életemet, és itt van a munkám. De amikor lesz időm és pénzem, hazamegyek a Kárpátok között és átjárom Győrt és az Alföldöt

>
it wasnt literally one of the most scummiest things ever done by f*ance and the allies

Reminder that Orbán just like any neocon kosher faggot is killing our country literally

who do you vote for?

WW1 was considered the result of ethnic conflict, and since the Kingdom of Hungary was a multiethnic entity, to avoid the possibility of another ethnic tension, they thought it wise to partition the kingdom along ethnic lines. Two problems emerged when they did this
>Transylvania had a pocket of Hungarian majority in the far corner and Romanian in the middle, so any partition outside of an enclave would leave somebody in "foreign" territory
>Partitions heavily favored non-Hungarian ethnicities, since the Magyars were seen as an instigator
Because of this, more territory was taken from the Kingdom than was probably justified, and the forced relocation and retribution in many areas like Transylvania meant that Hungarians did not fare so well. This led to the events of WW2, but needless to say the entire ordeal was a mess

Jobbik but I hate them too they became castrated puppets sucking kosher dick. There are no good parties here

IM DARKER THAN A MOONLESS NIGHT!

Faraway brothers.

Hungarians diaspora I have met here are absolutely 10/10 people...fun, caring, smart, GREAT storytellers and VERY easy to be around

Other than Transylvania, most Hungarians lived at the border of the new partitioned Hungary. It was nothing more than the Slav nations wanting valuable land.
At least the soviets/poles/czechs had the decently to ethnically cleanse their new German land, after WWII.
But the Hungarians after WWI still remain and each municipality and county... was/is Gerrymandered to hell so they never have a chance to get a unification majority anywhere.

Look how where hungarians live in slovakia and how the internal slovakian borders look like.
fucking oppression

It's because Hungary has literally always been on the wrong side of history lmao

:(

Irredentism is a mental disorder