Friendly reminder that you aren't white if you don't know how to bake your own bread

Friendly reminder that you aren't white if you don't know how to bake your own bread.

>eating bread
>ever

Hi /fit/.

Friendly reminder you are poor if you can't gets peasant hipsters to bake your bread for you

>posting baseless opinions which are not an argument on any level

what are you attempting to gain from this thread, because I will tell you right now that you have very little to nothing whatsoever to gain by posting this barely Sup Forums-related nonsense

I run 4-5 miles/day, so I earn it.

Baking is women tier. Real men eat meat.

I have a publix near me, I don't need to bake my own bread
you go away

If that's your bread, you blew it.

Toast yourself breadit.

>you are poor if you don't give extra shekels to hipsters for them to provide a service you can easily, cheaply, and more skillfully provide for yourself
Hello Schlomo.

What opinion?

I did Saturday. Threw some peppers and sausage at it.
p. good.

>my time is free

You first, paleomemer

Women these days font know how to make any more. It's either teach yourself, or eat disgusting jewloaves.

Such as those at (((Publix)))

Oh?

First white post of the thread.

>disgusting dry, tasteless bread
looks like a nigger tried to bake

*don't
*bake

sorry to say pham but i wouldnt eat that bread, the inner of the bread looks really underbaked

It's pretty easy to monitor a loaf of bread while you work on other things. I'll bet you also don't roast your own coffee.

I don't drink the caffeinated jew.

Easy mistakes for those who aren't used to proper Aryan rye bread to make.

/thread

Nigga you need to let your God damn bread rise before you fucking bake it, that's fucking hard tack tier shit right there. Get some good yeast and let the dough rise for 15 minutes.

I actually consume proper rye bread and it sure as hell looks better than that.

who wants to be white anyway. i want to be american, not white.

>/fit/
>bad
i mean, do you even want to attract women ?

Is this brick of shit called "bread" in America ?

White's concern themselves with how it tastes, not with how it looks. Go buy some rims.

>he doesn't eat bread

*Whites

So I guess I'll just eat Mc Donald's all day.

you eat that ?
eewwww,
even hobos won't eat that

Bread is pretty shit for you.

Part of the reason Mediterranean diet is good is because its low in bread/carbs and high in meat and vegetables

Dump ingredients into Jap bread maker.
Make America Great Again for 2.5 hours.
Return to delicious fresh bread.

This. Don't fall for (((grainsberg)))

Hi GIDF

>American """"bread""""
looks absolutely disgusting

Oh and I don't think you can justify who is white and who isn't Tyrone.
>62%

Hobos in my country don't expect their bread to be shaped like their dildo.

>eating memes

>Italy
>no pasta
>no bread
>no doughy sweets

Are you autistic?

Fuck no, op can't cook for shit.

If I took a bite of that shit you posted, if need a gallon of water to get it down. Its too dense and moist or not that density makes it hard to eat.let the bread rise and you get nice pockets of air. This not only helps the bread go down smoother, but leaves pockets that make adding the spread of you choice much better.

> Bread
> White
Go back to egypt, camel fucker.

I bet you're some kind of degenerate who can't even start his own native yeast culture. No yeast, no bread.

Italian is Mediterranean but the "Mediterranean diet" is more based on Greek. The Mediterranean diet is its own seperate thing

Italian diet is different to Mediterranean diet.

American bread is absolutely disgusting.
It's like they saw bread on tv and decided to try and recreate it without ever having tasted real bread.

bread makes you fat. that's more than enough reason to not eat one.

This, I bet it tastes like a cardboard.

pic related: real bread

>burning cheese
>pita bread and greasy lamb meat
>rice pudding
>good for you

Kek

>If I took a bite of that shit you posted, if need a gallon of water to get it down
Try beer, virgin.

Redpill me on white rice? Is it as bad for you as everyone says? What about brown?

>America thinks thats bread.
You are basically the same as niggers for eating that trashy bread.

Your bread has no crust

Lmao can't take constructive criticism. You know your loaf is bad but just don't want to admit it.

Kek

Rice is perfect for when you want to eat 800 calories of something and be hungrier afterward.

how come the most rice eating countries are still way slimmer than america ?

>he's russian

Half of you are saying it's too moist. The other half are saying it's too dry. The only conclusion to draw (considering that it tastes perfect) is that it is perfect, and you are jealous of my white talents.

Asians store fat on the pancreas and liver.

I think you'll find that the type of bread dictates the drink.

At least that means my girlfriend's white. Not that I had any doubt.

Baking bread only gets you 72% across to being a full blown white.

Baking quiche is what tops you off for true master race incarnate.

Ok whatever you want to believe Tyrone. Most people who are familiar with quality bread can tell that your loaf is sub par ( Putting it nicely ) just by looking at it and the fact that you think it tastes "perfect" shows how unfamiliar you are with good bread. Go back to Africa.

A hearty the bread like mine (along with Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese, and sliced Knackwurst with spicy mustard) demands a refreshing lager, perhaps a Dortmunder export.

Americans don't know what it means to be full as you can tell by the post you replied to.

An average American days sees 3 full meals, 3-4 snacks/desserts. The average person eats all fucking day and goes home to eat like they worked in the field all day.

>drinks the fermented Jew
>thinks chastity is an insult

Move along folks, just a wayward nigger

>the bread
*rye bread

You don't shitpost as skillfully as your cousins.

real men don't eat quiche

We eat meat and drink mead in the north. None of that babby food you southerns eat.

Also this bread wasn't done right. It needed to be kneaded longer and left to rest and proof for much longer.

If you kneaded on that granite counter that could also be the problem because kneading sees the bread rise in temperature to about 80F which the granite can prevent from happening.

And you don't bake bread as good as those here in NZ and we aren't even a bread country! Try pass your pathetic loaf in France.

>hand-kneading a loaf of whole grain the bread
It's like you don't want to develop your gluten.

Greek and japanese are like the healthiest cuisines on earth, part of the reason why these people live a long time

>the bread
*rye bread

Getting real sick of Android

>it's three am and I'm arguing on a Tibetan rug weaving forum about how to bake bread
Fuck this I'm going to sleep. Just add some God damn yeast and let it rise next time. Even fucking /ck/ can't Fuck up baking bread...

how does it feel to be a lazy ass?

For those who wish to be white:

1 tablespoon active dry yeast
2/3 cup to 7/8 cup lukewarm water
1/4 cup extra light olive oil oil
3/4 cup dill pickle juice
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons caraway seeds
1 1/4 teaspoons dill seeds
1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
1/4 cup potato flour
2 1/2 cups bread flour
1 1/3 cups whole grain rye flour

What is the difference between these? Please respond

>tfw abo

It has to do with how long you let the yeast "wake up" in warm water before you add it to your dough.

at least you're literate and can use a computer, unlike 99.99% of abos

now we're getting there

>2016 eating carb jew

Then we just put it in a Ziploc and microwave on low for 4 hours like usual right?

That would ruin it.

dont mock me pls

most doughs after they are shaped are laid out again to proof. They rise once more before being baked. Most of the yeast is depleted by this point as it's already been fermenting for hours already. The final proof gives the bread its characteristics in size, shape, texture, and flavor.

>not with how it looks
I've worked in a bakery before, and white people were always the fucking pickiest about how their bread looked.

Southern Italy

(((white)))

Bitch I'm so white I brew my own mead, fuck your bread.

i didn't mock you!
only your worthless kin

Respect.

>2016
>not using fresh yeast

Step it up

Thanks, cheers user.

Eat whatever one you like best. Brown rice contains anti nutrients so it basically blocks most of the nutritional value people think they get from brown rice

We don't all have regular access to your mum, Nigel.

Indonesia at least has an excuse to be stupid what is yours burger?

Kek nice defence mechanism for your shit-tier bread

why are you okay about eating fat-making foods ? it's like you don't wanna look good in women's eyes.