Post pages from comics that had you die of laughter

Post pages from comics that had you die of laughter

For some reason this one really got me...it's just so what the fuck

what is this from?

Moon Knight

I'm sorry, what?

Marc, the fuck are you doing?

He hadda pay for what he did.

It's Ultimatum. Everything was fucking stupid as hell, especially in the bloody epilogue.

what was he doing to namor ne ways

This.

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

What the hell is with the X-men and bears?

They're pretty much the biggest NA animal that Wolverine can fight when he's in the wild.

"Oh, hi mrs. Storm! Just popping in!"

It makes more sense when you realize that's not Doom himself. It's Sue and Johnny's mother. She was working for Doom all this time, and took his place when he was sent to the zombie dimension.

As retcons go, it was a piece of shit, but unintentionally funny in hindsight.

It gets even worse?i stopped right after ultimatum.
how much more retarded does it get?

I laughed at that hal trys to control his boner for Supergirl page until I remembered it was Kyle who's lady got fridged and I was seeing a second layer to the joke that wasent there.

I would say the Ultimate Fantastic Four series was the worst garbage to come out of it - not so much story-wise, because in that sense it was merely lame (and occasionally hilarious) - but in the artistic sense. Let's say it looked better than if someone would have literally vomited on the pages.

Also, the post-Ultimatum Ultimates series was pretty good, but that is my opinion.

wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that The Thing just crushed Sue and Johnny's mother's head? seriously?

That honestly makes even less sense now

Bears and demons.

They're the Marvel version of DC's gorillas and cyborgs.

wot

He didn't know. And frankly, nobody else knew, because at the time it wasn't a fact. It was retconned a few years later.

...How can it be? It always made zero sense.

..That looks like something I need to read.

I wonder if it is an intentional take on Deathlok?

Its me, THE BEAR!

lol hilarious

I wish it was just a regular bear instead of a demon. It would have led to the most hilariously lame X-men adventure ever, especially if it was early on and no one knew how to use their powers.

Why is that dinosaur jizzing all over Wolverine?

Dc does like there gorillas

That's a retcon that came years later, though. Loeb obviously intended it to be the real Ultimate Doom because Loeb either sucks at research or doesn't give a single fuck.

This was the first Moon Night comic I ever read.

>Emma Frost
>Emma Squashed