Total war, no help from outside

Total war, no help from outside.
UK, or rest of EU together?

If nukes are involved, then no-one wins.

If no nukes are involved, then the EU wins (and I love the UK, by the way).

British nuclear subs would fuck everyone, Britbongs would still probably loose after the initial nuclear strikes

If Russia helps the UK, easily the UK.
>Italians too incompetent
>Spanish would have a mid battle siesta
>The French
>Basically UK v Germany
> Germany always fucks up mid war. Usually by invading Russia.
>UK wins.

Bong's not wrong. UK takes it due to opponent's critical mistake.

If only EU would have Iceland on they'r side, then they would win easily

The EU, unless the UK is heavily supplied
By the US. And even then it would be quite a struggle since it would not be too hard to constantly attack convoys, while mainland Europe has the whole Mediterranean (oil) and land connections to trade for supplies

All we have to do is nuke Brittany, Normandy, Calais, Paris and Bruges and we win

How may EU countries have any force projection without having the US carry them?

I'm counting a total of '1'nuclear aircraft carriers?
How many landing craft? Heavy bombers?

>UK and EU both rely on US for too much and would look like 2 retarded children in a slap fight without us.

UK and France are the only ones with force projection and nuclear weapons. This war would be UK vs. France and co.

my predictions for ww3

don't the other vassals of the USA have vassal nukes? Turkey, Germany etc?

they are US nukes station there, the hosting country has no access to them

Based on what? Why would Slowakia and Poland be red, while Czechia and Hungary are blue?

>implying the French wouldn't fuck you

>Belarus backing up anyone
Not gonna happen. We will probably become battlefield once again though

Reverse a role. Germany does not.invade

Uk with russia ? Russia couldn't invade an old womans house let alone the fucking rest of europe

We will unleash the nukes and it will end in a Pyrrhic victory for the UK

AND SWEDEN/NORWAY WITH EUROPE ? THEY WOULD GO WITH RUSSIA SO FAST NIGGA ARE YOU BRAINDEAD

All it takes is one day of winds from the east and radioactive fallout would leave the British Isles just as uninhabitable as the rest of Europe would be.

Yeah that's why I used the term Pyrrhic victory.

>Frenchmen all charge the channel tunnel
>All surrender and block up the tunnel
>Migrants rise up and take over Calais
>British army cant move due to surrendering Frenchmen and migrants
Genius

Not sure if having less land than you started with qualifies as a victory, pyrrhic or no.

All théy have to do is nuke mecca and you loose.

>le ebin surrender meme
Uh huh. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Turk roach mentality
In his mind, He assumed Turkey instead UK then came to Sup Forums put UK instead Turkey.
Fuck off illeterate.

if Britain gets its shit together it would be Germany 2.0 but it wont lose

>Not sure if having less land than you started with qualifies as a victory

That would be the "Pyrrhic" part of the victory.

Rest of the EU together is a bold statement.

Germany is already occupied. We just need to make the frogs surrender

Portugal would defect tbqh

Based Britbros > smelly dumb Kraut scum

UK wins like always

You don't know much about Britain, our winds almost always come from the west or north.

'Twas but a jape

They're the same winds that reach here, retard. That doesn't mean they're never from the east ever.

>Are you cowards?
You guys go do that to ISIS not stable countries, fuck you that is why nobody would be afraid of you and cucking you easily.
>Yeah, I'm 2nd you.

No, stay peaceful PurtuBro.
Go to win against ISIS, coward.

No one gives a fuck about your sand-nigger opinion, your country is so insignificant I had to look it up on a map.

fucking muslims

EU, we may be the strongest force in Europe but you can't win like that against raw numbers (assuming nukes are a no no, because everyones fucked).

Fucking Muslim

Island advantage. Ask Hitler and Napoleon about it

Hear hear, bro. No way we'd give up the oldest alliance in the world to support fucking frogs.

Fuck off, I am a Kurd here and said nothung wrong, can't you eliminate ISIS as you are able to ruin your brothers country?
>Jordan insignificant I had to look it up on a map.
That is why British T.E lawrence passed this long way and came from Britain to show his balls by making Jordan a state, you motherfucker idiot read some history.

Britain is our greatest ally and friend

If there was another war we would rather stand with the British lions then with the vile Germs

Europe doesn't really have an army. America and Britain are the west's armies.

UK.

They don't have Italy on their side (yet). Also highlight Gibraltar.

Island advantage doesn't work when everyone on the mainland is against you though lad.

Is this right?

barely literate, get an education.

Fuck the frogs

France actually has a pretty good army.

>T.E lawrence

It is well known that Lawrence of Arabia was a degenerate homosexual, I'm sure the fact that he declared Jordan the gayest state of them all, is something that you are very proud of.

Oh come on, their country would get overtaken by the refugees the minute the military left, lmao.

Yep, Anglo-Portuguese alliance is oldest still in effect today. 1386 - Present.

You guys are both retarded af

France has a very good army, and Denmark an incredibly respectable Special forces.

But domestic problems they couldn't solve as quickly as the British.

No, I said nothing ignorant, but you are quite illeterate to not know those things.

He said illiterate, not ignorant, try harder mudslime. You're only proving you can't read.

nah m8, they're too loud to be in shallow waters. Sweden and Germany has the most silent subs around. Britbongs would get fucked up.

we'd just pay ISIS to bomb all the european capitals

perfidiousness intensifies

60% white

>the two most cucked nations in Europe doing anything.
Sure thing Sven

>source
Are you serious he was a gay :D Who said that, bro?

Again, ask Hitler and Napoleon about that. We might or might not be able to invade yurop but we can stay here safe

we've participated in as many, (actually I think its more) conflicts since ww2 than you guys have

>pay ISIS to bomb all the European capitals.

Why would you give money to Belgium to attack Europe? They'll do it for free anyway.

Okay Sweden, let's not pretend you would have any actual impact on the war.

Implying the minute you left for war your country wouldn't have a coup by those "child refugees" you let in.

You guys know that if a war were to break out it would be based on NATO membership and not EU

That is actually the one thing I was being serious about, although it's just something I've heard repeated a lot but I'm pretty sure there's evidence to back it up if you do some digging.

This. We'll give them bombs.

>Sweden and Germany has the most silent subs around
Actually they don't our new Astute class subs are far superior in that respect, And let's face it, Sweden would take a neutral stance.

Your just spouting Sup Forums memes and full of shit - take a break huh?

Surprisingly their army is good.

dude i just noticed i have not seen nearly as many turkroaches... whered they all go?

who cares?

Brits better wait winter is over before starting a war.

;)

Stfu, don't intervene If you know nothing about it.

What like all 17k soldiers or however few they have? Not enough to hold their borders. And then there's internal problems.

Hey España senpai. How's the crippling unemployment going? (Genuine question, not trying to rustle jimmies)

> Mfw the UK and France are the only countries in Europe with nukes.

> MFW everyone else in Europe is literally sucking our dicks in any kind of war

What is it that makes you bongs so arrogant? Is there something in the tea?

Just imagine if it was France and UK VS rest of europe...

Lel

UK wins easily.

At the moment? Probably the EU. Give us a few years to get the carriers into service and give the americans a kick up the arse to get their F-35Bs rolling off production lines and I reckon the UK would win.

Type 45s could just sit in the channel and fuck every single aircraft with comes near the UK while the rest of them could be positionned around England, Wales and Scotland.

Ireland would be on the UK side, they hate us and would want us to lose but they would be on our side all the same.

If they went against us they'd be fucked as hard as the scottish are and would never live it down.

tea>cofee

Stalemate.

Ireland falls to the United Kingdom (Ireland's military is so shit that the UVF could probably take Dublin on their own). Gibraltar and the British bases on Cyprus eventually fall to the EU.

The UK isn't strong enough to invade the Continent and the remainder of Europe doesn't have the amphibious capacity to invade the UK.

Mfw everyone in Europe is sucking Burger dicks

That's a cute Karen.

Would more fun than 100 years ago. We could just nuke Berlin if the Krauts resisted.

Nah, they'd stay neutral. There's no way the hundreds of thousands English hating Irish would fight for the Brits.

>forgetting about the stronkest alliance
Haha just joking, no way in hell we'd get involved in a war like that.

>Turk knows he is a roach.
Then he answers when he is called ROACH.

>Apart from when they did

>Gibraltar
>Cyprus base
>falling
Nope. They are also islands and any troops that want to land have to make it past Royal Navy and RAF same as Britain. As for invasion of mainland, we couldn't invade them all but the less populous countries have very small militaries and none nearly as advanced as ours. Norway/Sweden would be a good place to start if we destroyed Denmark's bridges and relied on Finland staying neutral (ruskie threat). That would give us control over the north sea oil, very important.

why dont you join pekeke, go help your bremin you autistic mountain monkey

>Gibraltar
>They are also islands
Okaaaaaay!

Daily remimder Gibraltar Español!