Be burger kid

>be burger kid
>go to Shitterban water park
>get beheaded
ISIS design this ride by any chance? Blood in the fucking water: youtube.com/watch?v=hdeg3jkR8HM

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=schlitterbahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Park
youtube.com/watch?v=NG-uY2wze2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not blood in the water, is it?

It actually is. Look carefully when it's at an angle-the bottom of the slide is black in that section but the water is the diffuse red. Traumatic desanguination by beheading will do that. The raft caught air and the kid was guillotined by one of the safety net supports.

Man a water park/theme park is the worst place to die

>be 12
>live in Kansas
>literally nothing to do
>suddenly mom gives idea to go to water park because it's been hot as fuck
> manage to survive the 1 hour long car ride
>get there
> spend half the day on rides, having the time of your life
>all of life's problems are gone
>the day is coming to an end and you figure you'll hit up one of the bigger ones before you go
> decide to go down ride
>one last chance to get wet again before the summer ends
> you don't have a care in the world
> then suddenly you feel something hit you
> you then feel something running down your chest that's warm
> look down
> see red
> 12 year old mind can't comprehend what's going on
>adrenaline is keeping the pain away
> you have the strength to call out the only one you know had even the slightest chance of saving you
> you try to call out for mommy
> you don't even care she's 40 feet on the ground you just wanna see her for her to tell you everything's ok
> as you try to push the word out all you hear is gurgling
>you can't speak
> you're growing a bit cold
> you don't feel any pain so it can't be that bad right ?
>decide to lie down for a nap
> mommy will wake me
>just like she does for school
>mommy will wake me, it'll be ok

Wtf I'm a #tedmissile now

and the kids dad is a politician, and they are a god fearing family. I guess they made god mad...

wow I bet you feel le edgy after typing that don't u

*unshethes fedora*

what is edgy about dying thinking you are taking a nap?

better than the way he really died which was looking at his own body sliding away at on a river of his own blood at 60 mph

Flag dude in pic just want his burger. Feel bad his quest for charbroiled 'Murika beef goodness was thwarted by those heathens.

Kid got verreckt

There was a shlitterbahn in Houston, fun times. Until someone pukes in the pool.

The island doesn't fall far from the landmass.

ITT christians of Sup Forums say a pray for the child

At least his death was quick I'll give him that

It's better than being the girl that got crushed at Disney land by 2 moving walls on a ride

It was an employee tho not a kid

Fuckk. I was at a water park one time when some kid fell off the raft in one of those 'vortex' slides, flew out the top of the cone and fell like 30 ft and broke his neck and a bunch of other shit

Sad :(

Thats alot of blood. Clearly lost it all.

How exactly was he decapitated. What did his head hit?

that doesn't sound very safe

lul its almost like the mainlans

i pray that the kid was a nigger or a kyke so it wasn't a tragedy

wtf i hate water now

It really does. If you told me this happened in China i'd have believed you. What the fuck?

lmgtfy.com/?q=schlitterbahn

I always wondered what the back story was to this pic

Yeah, the "safety" net was way too low considering this thing was a water slide prone to leaving the trough. The slide went through several iterations which literally launched the boat into the air, but the version that killed the kid was like a beta release, when life critical shit like slides shouldn't have beta testing where you can be beheaded.

The whole thing was doomed from the start-applying roller coaster design to a slide with no track to keep riders for launching was just brilliant.

An eternal mystery. Arab looking guys, Israeli flag in back, fucking angry burger...

well the mainland is a lot like kansas in that all the people are fat dumb ugly cunts, so…

dude watermarks and theme parks freak me the fuck out.

you know how many people have died at Disneyworld?

>implying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Park

>The park's popularity went hand-in-hand with a reputation for poorly designed, unsafe rides; under-aged, undertrained, and often under-the-influence staff; intoxicated, unprepared visitors; and a consequently poor safety record. At least six people are known to have died as a result of mishaps on rides at the original park.

Seriously, read about some of the rides they had there. I can't pick just one because most of them are batshit insane.

would make a great punky 7" cover

how do you get decapitated on it?
asking for a friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG-uY2wze2Y

Dangerously idiotic ride.

Head must have hit that metal covering at some point. Probably ripped the head clean off.

How arrogant to create that stupid ride. Hope jail time gets dolled out. Engineer included.

I don't think engineers would get the blame for this. When designed a ride it is their job to make it as safe as possible, but at the same time if it can't be achieved then it's the responsibility of whoever is in charge to cancel the whole project.

The fact that this was allowed to open despite the all the failures is really the fault of management because they didn't want to waste money.

I wonder if this will boost revenue of dampen it.

after all, imagine the kids. they must think this ride is REALLY cool now.
>yeah, I rode the deathride. Was no biggy *takes off sunglasses only to reveal second layer of sunglasses*

>How arrogant to create that stupid ride. Hope jail time gets dolled out. Engineer included.
yeah lets blame the engineer, not fucktarded america-fuck-yeah culture that needs to make everything bigger, louder and more vulgar

your country is the superlative of vomiting

wtf i hate summer now

His father is a white republican law maker.

You have alot of hate in your heart

Verrückt, innit?

oh-ohgod shes r-real?

>hits second ramp but doesnt slow down
I imagine this design would be problematic for small people and fat people.

A kid died here a couple of years ago in one of these elevator things. The safety lock didn't work and when the elevator fell she came along in free fall directly to the ground.

Yea but thats brazil. We have stuff here called standards that are suppose to prevent this.

Hows those electric shower heads? They always looked dangerously comfy.