youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

AVE!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtu.be/H7ggTFfNVT4
youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk
youtube.com/watch?v=aYevBLUtuLc
cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

*sips tea*

real nigga hours?

A time when America was great.

When a man working a factory job could own his own house, car and support a family of four.

When the black and latino communities and families were strong and not caught in a vicious cycle of dependecy, and not constant victim to addiction, crime And hopelessness.

A time when a man or woman didnt need to go into debt to get a degree to get a job. A time when higher education was purely for those people who desired and were dedicated to achieving great things.

A time when America was not the worlds policeman. When we did what was best for us. When our goverment put its citizens first.

A time when all men and women, when doing so, intelligently, could speak their mind, without the fear of being sued or crucified by a corrupt media and justice system.

A time when the news was just the news. When reporters just reported, relying on the intelligence of the viewer to form their own opinion.

A time when our education system was one of the best in the world.

A time when our institutions of higher learning werent infested with neofeminists and other toxic ideologies and didnt promote limits on civil liberties like free speech.

A time when our goverment was accountable to its people to such an extent that they trusted the public with the ownership of machine guns and explosives And to grow hemp.

A time when our goverment didnt spy on its citizens indiscriminately and without warrant.

Yes there are bad parts to history but we have fallen so much farther than we have risen as a country.

Washington state what up bruh haven't seen you in months.

MAGA bump

May the Awoos march until the end of time.

Halp

Do you think President Trump will sign my MAGA hat if I ever get to meet him?

Beware shills posing as anons ignorant of last week's shenanigans.
They are trying to get you b&.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen

Why has nobody figured this out? Hillary may become the president for only a short time. She is obviously ill and about to die soon with her husband.

(((Tim Kaine))) a true globalist and wallstreet honker will replace her.

Its called Awoo Hours here, friendo

smash dat fukin reply buttn

Haha! Really? I spend way too much time on here.

It would be funny if someone made a commercial with Hillary Clinton needing Life Alert.

Is that root beer?

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

>As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well. And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

awoo

youtu.be/H7ggTFfNVT4

Post some Trump girls please. I need a wallpaper for my le phone

Go to rallies early, get up to the very front row. You'll have better luck being up front since everyone wants something signed.

Okay.

Kek. That would be great.

MAGA

Yeah I dont. Doesn't ever seem as cheery as it used to be when it was OP trump every general. Those were the happy days. Now we get shills in every thread. Still keeping Maga strong though.

I've fallen and I can't get it up

Thank you for the Curated battle music! I noticed and was desperately trying to thank you, but I'm at a friends and the internet went out on me! I have Wardruna but I'm going to download the rest right now. I appreciate it greatly, this is exactly the soundtrack I need to Fully MAGA.

It's boards.Sup Forums mister Anonymoose sir.

Thread theme for sophisticated Trumpeters such as ourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk

At least filename my edits, friend
I have been busy playing Ace Combat 5 and not writing, as i cannot into creative right now. Just reread the karen story until you can imagine good world building.

This would be a great real flag if you replaced the words with just the MAGA lion.

Whoa at first I didn't even see that gun in her hands

Living in Portland was a mistake. ;__;

A YUGE shout out to all the Roberts out there! Stay safe tonight.

EVERYONE I KNOW
GOES AWAY IN THE END

Would everyone here vote for Shkreli in his inevitable Senate run?

Gorgeous

That's the point of camouflage user

I think it was because there were less shills back then and every day way so exciting and new. We've been at war now for a while and we're ready for the final push so we can rest.
Of course! I'll gather up more if you'd like I love sharing awesome music with my friends. (yes, you're one of my friends, friend.)
youtube.com/watch?v=aYevBLUtuLc

Now those are some god-tier legs.

Hi guys Baron Trump here

Please shop this gif into a Baron/DJT driving meme.

Also please shop in one of my father's enemies at the end.

Thank you,
Baron
MAGA

>Trump OP
Yeah what happened to that guy? you seen him around?

This might be the last one.
I'm on my phone.

BY THE POWER OF KEK I COMMAND YE

HILLARY WILL GET THE ULTIMATE SEIZURE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

CONFIRM THE RUMORS ONCE AND FOR ALL

He comes by now and then. He was here the other day.

Nevermind.

I know what you mean. Give it time for the inspiration to hit you. But for now, I need to sleep.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

Lol that fat guy already looks like jeb

It will be like this until the debates. That first one will be the next high energy day.

that's savage

Who is Amiri King and how is he so based?

>inb4 degenerate
If we can tolerate Milo, I think we can tolerate this.

>Of course! I'll gather up more if you'd like I love sharing awesome music with my friends. (yes, you're one of my friends, friend.)
I will never be offended if you share the deep cuts. I dig the eastern influence on this track. Nothing but love and admiration for you here m8

Like maybe you do your very best to be a good future husbando, protecting a girl who is unlikely to realize your slowly growing love for her, as you hang out with and protect her
Maybe one night, before you fall asleep, you hear karen mumble "I...love you...user..."
Maybe that is your happiest moment of your life..

>Maybe you hurt yourself with feels so you can write vague stories for anons, vague so they can imagine their own adventures.
>Maybe you are actually crying right now.

>inb4 soros dumps another billion on ctr

A classic.

>comes by now and then
maybe real life shit got in the way. Thanks for picking up the slack mane

MAGA bro. May your dreams be full of winning.

Last one for real this time.

Karen is a pure girl who would cheat on Pence.

Oh shit, I meant she would NEVER cheat on Pence.

>We've been at war now for a while and we're ready for the final push so we can rest.
It's almost time to go over the top. My body is ready

reposting OC

>salty bernout in the back

Dayum.
I thought Mexican nationals occupied CA and drove these beauties out. There's still hope. This is what we're fighting for.
MAGA

>Implying user isn't actually a meta young mike pence

Me too brother. I can't wait to wake up and have America be great again.

I have never felt such a sense of brotherhood with my countrymen as I do now. Honestly, God bless Donald Trump. He has filled me to the brim with pride and love for my country and it's people.

Anyway, here's some more music for you:
Nebelung
Aythis
Tenhi
Vali
Valravn

Are you interested in Medieval/Ancient World?
Of course, I will do what I can!
The prospect of a future for my children one day takes away my fear.

In that case, sign me up. Karen is perfect.

>Weekend trump threads
>Little to no intervention from CTR
>8-5 weekday Trump threads
>Shit posting to hell and back by CTR

This weekend proved without a doubt that CTR is here and real. Hold strong Trumperters. We will make America Great Again.

Does anyone think the media will ask Trump about the Olympics?

>Are you interested in Medieval/Ancient World?

I am. I love Medieval music.

cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

Did you know there's a new Wardruna album out?

Hispanic Trumpfags report in