Beard for non-muslime

Hi,
is it okay to wear a beard nowadays when you are not a muslim or in fact hate muslims?
I don't want people to think I'm a mu-slime just because of my beard. I'm also thinking about bleaching my hair and avoid the sun because I get brown very fast.

>Hi,
>is it okay to wear a beard nowadays when you are not a muslim or in fact hate muslims?
>I don't want people to think I'm a mu-slime just because of my beard. I'm also thinking about bleaching my hair and avoid the sun because I get brown very fast.

Just kys Murat

No, it isn't but on halal meat it is

No, it means you are either a nu-male or a Muslim.

If it's a bushy unkempt beard then no. That's the trademark of Muslims and numales.

>[a beard] means you are either a nu-male or a Muslim.
or, or, just hear me out, .. it means.. wait for it..
that Im too lazy to shave.

You Krauts should work on your more serious fashion problems.

Germs walk around Greek cities wearing socks with sandals as we speak!

You should especially in your country's condition.

Clean shaved men are rape bait back in the desert

So you can't grow a beard because nu-males have them, and you also can't grow beards because of muslims?

I wish I could just grow a beard. Period.

>Bushy and unkempt beard
>Trademark of nu-males
All the hipstery nu-males round here have extremely trimmed and styled beards, you almost have to have a bushy one just to stand out amongst them.

It'll come with puberty, don't worry.

What else are you supposed to wear in a hot country like greece? Last time I visited Rhodos I brought Crocs with me.

Did you wear then while you had your socks on though?

A goatee sure
A full beard no
It will look like pubes anyway unless you take care of it

Yea, but only on the streets, not at the beach

Why? Thats not how you wear sandals. Aren't you hot?

thats my current beard size. Its kinda hard to keep it clean.

I don't know, I wear socks all the time, sometimes even when I'm sleeping. Also I don't want any insects from greece on my foot

Yesterday when I was buying groceries I got cnfused because there was a guy with full beard. The one Muslims have. But when I looked closer he was just normal dude with that beard hipsters seem to like right now.

We're not AUS. Theres nothing here that can kill you.

I want an epic Vikings Beard like Halfdan the Black

the ultimate cock sucking receptacle

You have fairly thicc lips OP.

nice weak chin

>and avoid the sun because I get brown very fast.
your not white. this wont fool people. your also not east asian since you cant confuse people without a epicathal fold for any other group. your not black so0o0oO0O0o

your a gypo faggot im going to guess romania but your probably a serb

>or, or, just hear me out, .. it means.. wait for it..
>that Im too lazy to shave.

Another undesirable quality.

i kek'd hard

I'm mid-twenties anglo-sax and my chin looks like an albino roastie without my beard

my in-law just got back from frankfurt, said everyone dressed like it was the late 90's/early 2000's

I haven't had a clean shave since I was 16. I'm 28 now. Would never trade in the beard for the cuck look.

>"dear internet...please tell me what to do"
you don't belong here

Yes. Beards are standard attire for men, and a secondary sexual trait.

Neckbeards and sjw cuck beards are not though.

go eat shit with your mudshits faggot

WHEN HE GIVES YOU THE SUCC