Holy shit, this is the most based thing I've ever seen. Why did fatso from overseas kill this guy again?

Holy shit, this is the most based thing I've ever seen. Why did fatso from overseas kill this guy again?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLUktJbp2Ug

Jew greed. Sorry

PNAC

Thats a good question.

No wmds found
Then he was trying to kill some monkeys dad.
Then he was supporting alqaida.
Then some more farry tales.

I think it was about the petro dollar.
He was about to sell oil not for dolla di doos and thats why he got murderd and a whole country thrown in to the abbys.

>I will pick up my gun and fight until the end

confirmed for full of shit

He like Gaddafi wanted to move away from all the worlds oil being sold in U.S. Dollars he wanted to go with euros as the default currency but if he did this America wouldn't be able to print money for no reason and would go bankrupt hence they made up nonsense about wmds and killed him pretty illegal really But it's blatantly clear America doesn't care for laws it's like the nigger of the countries besides Africa of course

Who are they gonna fuck over after Syria?

Petro-dollar meme is retarded. I have no idea why black pigeon retard brought it back. Adjusted for inflation oil is worth dick now, anyways. Real reserve currency is in mythical Wall Street tech IPOs and valuations; nothing tangible there to spoil any investors and with nearly free loans from the Fed it doesn't matter what their P/E's are.

If it were true then we've literally crashed our own currency by going to war there and doing more exploration off and on shore domestically.

He had some weird beliefs that seem in conflict with Islam and ran a pretty secular country. He was into mystical elements of dreams and believed that he was Nebuchadnezzar's reincarnation. He really emulated Hitler. I think he was about as Muslim as Hitler was Catholic. He was a Ba'athist and many Muslim scholars didn't consider him a real Muslim.

And he did that without having to stage a bogus coup.

Saddam Hussein was my favourite dictator ever. He seemes like a really cool guy.

Because Colin Powell had a vial of piss at some point.

He wanted to make Iraq great again.
And look it has became prime reason for much of the troubles of the 1st 2 decades of this millennium.

Thanks Murrica.

Iran.

It's our time to shine.

Destroying Iraq, Libya and as it was intended Syria, was neither primariyl about oil nor democracy. It was about destroying any chance of a united Arab world, the Arab Union and Pan Arabism. All three countries were SECULAR. Isn't it funny how they got destroyed in the so called "war on terror" while the real source of terrorism, Saudi Arabia, other wahabi financing countries like Qatar and domestic radical muslims, did not get touched at all? Mohammed Attah got radicalized in a mosque in Hamburg and 18 of the alleged 20 9/11 terrorists were Saudis - just like bin Laden. Isn't it funny how the US even armed and funded radical jihadists as in Syria? Or watched as Turkey did it?

By this point I won't be unhappy, if the age of global American dominance is finally over. They are about to lose their white European character anyway.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because Saddam was a psychotic, unpredictable, mass murdering authoritarian with a penchant for WMDs, snubbing our allies, killing the Kurds, invading our friends, and had a serious axe to grind against these United States.

Real talk: Saddam was a sadistic animal. The whole world cheered itself hoarse when we put him down.

The day we hung him like a dog was one of the proudest days of my life. 2006 was very different from Obama's America, see. Pro-war/antiestablishment didn't matter when the noose snapped his evil neck after a just trial that was a greater kindness than any he ever gave his enemies. We were all Americans, and we celebrated the motherfucker's death. We won the war indisputably the second his black heart stopped twitching.

Saddam died beautiful. His execution was the last time we actually did something good in this world without endless debate or a bunch of moralizing about the poor fucking Muslims.

I will remember that day until I draw my last breath because I'm afraid we will never see another one like it. If you weren't there, you wouldn't understand. The weeks after 9/11 were the only other time where this country came together in righteous, mad bloodlust that would not be satisfied until our killers were publicly murdered.

>Saddam was a sadistic animal

That's what you need in that part of the world. He would have destroyed ISIS in a single weekend, for fun. Not one Iraqi soldier would have fled because they'd have known they were only fleeing towards a far greater terror.

>Sup Forums calls this based

this isn't based

being evil and killing people that oppose you=/=based

is this what you guys think Sup Forums is? finding which ever evil despots you can and fanboy fapping?

the man was insane and cruel and killed those who did nothing wrong that's why he's dead.

this video terrified me as a kid for whatever reason
and it still spooks me 15 years later

here let me give you a tip
just because the 90% of humanity considers someone evil doesn't automatically make them redpilled/based/alpha

>Changing oil from dollar to euro
>pre fracking age where majority of us oil came from import
>Iraq is epicenter of largest oil fields(last the longest)
>extra credit
>Afghanistan has no resources
>but is best way to pipe oil from the countries north of Afghanistan

kek
1. Saddam was installed and funded by the USA
2. Only WMD were those he was supplied by USA and the British
3. He used all those WMD (several kinds of chemical weapons, mustard gas, nerve gas) in his was against Iran (war that USA and Brits funded), and against the Kurds
4. After a bloody stalemate, Iran is ruined, demilitarised neighbour Kuwait prospers
5. He accuses Kuwait of slant drilling, and stealing Iraqi oil and invades it
6. USA goes NOT AS PLANNED and counter, invades Iraq
7. After invasion, Saddam is left behind BECAUSE he is a sadistic animal, and can keep the region in check, after being slapped on the wrists by Big American Dick.
8. Tight sanctions are killing Iraqi children, according to WHO, up to 500k, Saddam keeps killing Kurds, noone cares as long as region is stable
9. Crippled Saddam says that he will sell oil on preferential prices for Euro or Gold
10. Suddenly Iraq is on axis of evil, needs to be destroyed, is hiding WMD
11. At the same time (to this day in fact), Saudi Arabia, that funds almost all Muslim terrorist groups on the planet, but sells Oil only in dollar is Greatest Ally

>petrodolar is a meme

> He was a prison guard for even worse people

good youtube comment

You can't be a good guy and run a country in the middle east

It was still better before we took a bat to that shit ball.
Now everybody is covered in shit.

He kept the allah akbar yelling savages in check. He was what the middle east needed and, many of which, desperately wanted

>Afghanistan has no resources

You are literally this retarded

yeah well...
evil tyrants tend to be good at keeping law and order and making people stay in their homes and keep working out of fear of imprisonment/torture/execution

i got triggered by that video
brought back primal fear from my childhood days
i watched history and discovery channel all the time and saw this exact video
it gave me nightmares desu

and I don't like people tossing around terms like "based" or redpilled in the direction of the scum of humanity like Saddam
I'm guessing I'm gonna see a
>osama is the most red pilled alpha on this side of the 21st century
>who was the Jew that killed this chad?
on the first page soon

The less the dollar is used the less worth it is.

Other curencys replace it.witch also means less power to the usa in general.

They can't fuck with Iran.
Iran can not only defend itself, it can actually strike back at US bases all over the middle east.
Iran ain't Iraq.

Turkey, it's perfect really.
>muhh ebil dictator
>muhh violation of human rights poor refugees poor kurds
>isis supporter
>muhh extortion of Europe
I think that's why Erdogan is licking Putins ass now, because he knows that the west can turn on him soon.

That's exactly what I'd say if I were at the receiving end of "evil" people.

>Change the oil trading currency

>Oil is worth dick
No
>America has enough oil to off set Iraqi or the other countries that would follow suit.
Kys