Colonialism edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0KVuptioDU
youtube.com/watch?v=O8c54SGFVgM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian–Thai_border_dispute
youtube.com/watch?v=an_BKMt74Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selamat pagi

What will happen to Singapore if Malaysia and Indonesia united together after the 4-years war?

A cute girl called me cute !

you are supposed to put /asean/ in the subject of the fucking thread so I can fucking filter your goddamn general

depends on how much autonomy we have. If it's up to Malaysia we just close our eyes and pretend they don't exist

Do you think it will be fixed guys?

No. They're too poor. They will end up immigrating to malaysia and ask for some money from us.

And if it's Indonesia, we will annex Singapore since Greater Nusantara is always our dream.
Though democracy might not work, hell we're currently also a fake-democracy cunt since we give autonomy for each provinces and 2 provinces (Shariah Aceh and Sultanate Jogjakarta) are technically free independent states, and we would use federation instead.

all the chinese would be deported back to China

Pengen ngentot gan

Now a handsome man is calling you cute too.

Hey cutie

malayanons teach me how to summon the seven princesses
youtube.com/watch?v=I0KVuptioDU

Perkedel

Sayang tetek

Should be "suka", sayang is used more for saying you love and care for a person instead of and object/body part

perkele

tolong

youtube.com/watch?v=O8c54SGFVgM

Nah, sayang itu tingkatannya lebih tinggi dari suka.

*Perkosa silit putih

That's was what I wrote

sayang carries the connotation of having an emotional investment towards something. So unless he truly fall in love to a specific pair of boobs the better word to use is suka
So repeat after me, saya suka tetek

>go to the sea during a storm
>climb up your sail mast
>sing that song while holding up your bitcoin ledger, make sure its Bitconnect
>Become kangz

>Colonialism edition
SATÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
RIJSTTAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

but that will just summon malay-chan and other bitcoiners
and then they will sing the mantra of eternal pain and stupidity to other no coiners
I don't want to summon le 20k coiners, I wanna summon cute bunian princesses

NEVER COLONIZED
E
V
E
R

what the FUCK did you guys eat for breakfast

necesito un bueno worker

French fries with rice.

Salad and lean no fat frankfurter (not sausage) with a cup of sugarless tea (better than coffee)

Stop spouting lies. I bet you just eat indomie with rice, faggot.

Not better than Indomie and rice

>better than coffee
I bet you really like tahu too, soyboy

Nothing, was almost late to work.

Nasi lemak with spicy fried chicken, otak otak, sponge cake and tea. Turkish delight for sweets.

>Malaysia
>50.1% malay population
haw can you fags excuse this?

vagina and boobs.

You need to throw a barrel of oil and the ledger into the sea. Then Malay-chan will rise from the sea asking if you dropped the bitcoin or petrodollars.
Just pick the fiat currency.
Or go to Baling or Gua Musang and ask the aborigine shaman to introduce you to bunian princess.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian–Thai_border_dispute
But Cambodia colonised your border region.

The plan was to deport immigrant brought by Bongs but Mao declared establishment of PRC in 21sept 1949 and closed their ports to outsiders so deportation was cancelled and millions are stuck on this rock.
Blame the gommies.

Malaysia is for everyone !

and the 50% includes all the 'malay' in malaysia including the anak dagang. Tunku wan the first and only ethnic malay prime minister

chinese fertility rate is decreasing day by day unlike malay who keeps breeding like rabbit.

we'll over populate them by 2040.

surely they'll all go back anyway seeing as china is stronk now
(also hi lads)

true that. Plus malaysia's economic is becoming africa-tier nowadays

nah they have this delusion of thinking they are better compared to the PRC's while in the same time complaining in the PRC forum about the great 'injustice' they were suffering

>unlike malay who keeps breeding like rabbit.
By rabbits are you referring to the average barely replacement rate and below replacement rate of urban Malays?
It was as high as 8 at the peak of commie scare where chinese outnumber malays and mass murder malays in places where they have significant majority but its has fallen a lot. Only aborigines have very high fertility rate among bumiputera.

What the fuck happens to the flips?

They look down on mainlanders so they only move to Australia,NZ and UK.
Please give those poor oppressed people citizenship.

Also they are under threat of being terrorized by Al-Indonesi, Al-Filipini and Al-Malisi.

we'll take them desu

you can never have enough takeaway restaurants

>The fattest is Al-Malisi
the memes are true!

I hope you all have good luck this weekend!

test

It appears
ABANDON THREAD

I'm gonna point out how your country collaborated with the Japs and only escaped post war punishment due to the commie threat but I'm feeling mellow after having sex this morning. So, you're cool Thai bro. We're cool. Chill.

The Sup Forums pass and image spammer is back lol

Philippines stupid politicians

More stupid flip politicians

ban is lifted

nuke manila then we have a clean slate
all those politician dead

They corrupt politicians are Bisayans from Davao and Cebu Ironically acting like Imperial Manila

Not distributing the people tax to those provinces that disagrees with with commie authoritarian policies

Sexpat needs to research more

saya sayang awak :3

youtube.com/watch?v=an_BKMt74Co

These are what stupid Filipinos support

eh
*knocks*

a couple of 'zas from last night and then at 11.30 went for kenduri oh god i'm so full

>sexpat
lmao who

>They corrupt politicians are Bisayans from Davao and Cebu Ironically acting like Imperial Manila
DFA is in manila, cayetano is taguig, duterte is in malacanang
manila is literally the asshole of the philippines with all those politicians

>Kiram
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shhh... let it be

Going on a vacation to the Philippines?

Forget about the overpriced Boracay tourist trap, forget about the Boracay’s poor cousin “Bohol” and don’t go to Manila to get robbed by street kids!

Go to the “Queen City of the South” Cebu! There is LOTS to do in the beautiful city of Cebu. You can see the rich culture and strength of a proud Catholic people that has over come hundreds of years of adversity. But why see any of that when you can go straight to Cebu’s best ASSET, Cebu girls!!

They all support Duterte's stupidity
and the DFA is run by stupid bisyans

just report my posts pls

Mango Street

I believe sex is one of the most beautiful, natural and wholesome things money can buy. That is why Mango street is like heaven and the Cebu angels are there.. selling their bodies for about 500-1000 pesos.

Cebuana Expert:
“prices may vary: for more mature average looking they may charge more. Also depends on what they think they can get out of you.”

Just ignore the half naked, begging children and step over the homeless mother holding her baby sleeping on the streets, and you will be swimming in a sea of prostitution.

Cebuana Expert:
“Prostitution in the Philippines is illegal unless the translation is done in a bar. In the bar you get a “bar girl” you will need to pay the bar. The bar fine is about 2500-5000 pesos.”

J Ave is a great club with many Cebuanas starving for tall, white meat. If you have the average white guy look that is worshiped all over the Philippines, they will swarm you and tear you apart like a pack of tiger sharks. If you are trying to get a quick one-night stand, most of your time will be spent dancing them into bed. These girls might expect a little money after a quick one night stand.
A white guy is a status symbol in the Philippines. They like Koreans and Japanese because its easier to get their money. Black men are favored for their big, long black wallets. In the Philippines all foreigners (and their money) are welcome. If you are concerned about racism don’t worry, because there are no black, yellow, brown or white people.. only green.. you are a walking dollar $ in Mango. If you have money and show a little bit of respect, you will be treated very well.

im not stopping until i get another weeks ban

kek slave debt diplomacy brought in by Duterte

>crashes Asian Economy because can’t keep currency in check
>buy aircraft carrier but no planes and large maintenance fees

Thais think they’re hot shit but they’re the cesspit of ASEAN only remembered for their ladybois

SP doesn't even know how to BanEv

These retardedness are all true by the way it just needs approval

>he seriously filling in captcha to report my posts
hehehe good

static ip man

Soros was behind that

Duterte Hypocrisy at it's finest