More than one million Turks gathered for an anti-coup rally in Istbanbul yesterday

Erdogan addressed the crowd where he proposed Turkey and the EU institutionalise the death penalty:

"It is the Turkish parliament that will decide on the death penalty...I declare it in advance, I will approve the decision made by the parliament.

They say there is no death penalty in the EU...Well, the US has it; Japan has it; China has it; most of the world has it. So they are allowed to have it. We used to have it until 1984. Sovereignty belongs to the people, so if the people make this decision I am sure the political parties will comply."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6Cw4VWdP0
youtube.com/watch?v=7sFeBbx3Jv8
youtube.com/watch?v=mqrN540Zvf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG Erdogan is LITERALLY HITLER!

Forgot video.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6Cw4VWdP0

If Turks want to kill Turks, let them.

I have nothing against the death penalty for the most severe violent crimes, along with a few others (treason), but the problem is false convictions. Only people who are, beyond any doubt, guilty of the crime, should be executed, or if they are repeat offenders.

Theyre talking about murdering the last people in the country who stand between the islamic extremists and a conventional military force at their disposal. I dont think you are gasping the weight of this situation, Emu

mass executions when?

its amazing how many brainwashed people their are in turkey

>Gulen's guys
>Moderate islamists

Good one Mehmet

>Gulen
>the last people in the country who stand between the islamic extremists
It's amazing what they can make average American buy into

The crowd is chanting "Down with Turkroach meme" and "EU membership soon"

>Theyre talking about murdering the ((last people)) in the country who stand between the ((islamic extremists)) and a ((conventional military force)) at their disposal.
ftfy

There may be people opposed to Erdogans regime, however these people do NOT stand between him, and power. Erdogan and his extremist Islamic buddies are already in power, and that isn't going to change for a long time.

If you took the time to read instead of stuffing yourself with burgers between sips of your diet coke you might have realized I was talking of hypothetical situations involving the death penalty, not this specific scenario, you fat fuck.

That would be a great place for a suicide bombing desu

>Sovereignty belongs to the people, so if the people make this decision I am sure the political parties will comply."

Burn Juncker

Did ISIS not know about this?

Millitary intervention when?

I want to see constantinople before i die.

Turkish political parties are represented with all of its colours now pic related.

>Force people to protest
>Look its the will of the people i execute my enemies
>Purge everyone who is a threat to his power by claiming they were part of the 'coup'

Real EU material

Reminds me of what happened after Caeser's assassination, with the coupsters trying to stop the rise of a dictator, but ultimately chased out of Rome by rioting mobs.

The masses love their demagogues. Who can blame them, Caeser was a great leader, Edrogan is at least working in the interests of Turkey. The only reason no one here likes him, and rightfully is, is because he's a Muslim nut.

Treason? There shouldn't be a death penalty for that. Prove me wrong

I don't get it??
Where was ISIS and their suicide bombers.
> too quiet
> suspicious as fuck

>>Purge everyone who is a threat to his power
Gülen is a threat to whole turkish nation, that's why even opposition party leaders showed up in the rally

Nice Get. But seriously? Suicide bombing? Nah, m8. Super saturation bombing is the only way.

>there's no death penalty in the EU
>but a bunch of countries not in it have it
What argument is he trying to make here?

Sauce

>that's why even opposition party leaders showed up in the rally
lol

So.. Serious question.
You fuckers are supporting and arming ISIS..
That's ok.
If you are just say so..

his point is there are other first world countries also and they have death penalty.

No idea, buddy

wouldnt a nuke bomb be glorious

Keks will be done

What's so funny about it? It was an anti-coup rally, not pro-erdogan

Gülen is the only non-fucktarded Muslim I have so far read about.
Of course he's a threat to the power of your dicktator Öztürk Türkdogan

>Turkey
>first world

Nice Nuremberg rally you got there Erdog.
Gonna join the EEU instead of the EU and flip to team Russia-China-Iran axis I hear. Probably join the SCO as well.
Hell, join the CSTO while you're at it. You border a bunch of them.
These organisations have less stringent moral codes to adhere to when being part of them. Makes it much easier to get in.
NATO may as well forget about ever controlling the Black Sea ever again.

>implying erdogan isnt trying to unite turks to give him absolute power.
hes very clever and sneaky men.

>Turkey
>first world

woah, you really are a retard.

>First World
>Turkey

Nice meme you have there.

>He actually believes this

>US & China
>First world

WeW lad

Least I'm human.

Sounded like Hitler speeches
> only difference was language spoken
> he even yells and remonstrates the same

>USA
>1st world

being bully doesnt make you 1st world.

>I have so far read about.
Yup, you read it about it and I'm living in this country
And I'm telling you in gülen schools, they are brainwashing kids with islam. He is fucktarded muslim
You read cool stuff about him because he is a usa-friendly islamic cult leader

Will Turkey become an islamist shithole? I certainly hope so.

Turkey supports ISIS
> admit it faggot

So you support salafist Wahhabis instead

me2 actually.

>Get falsely accused of rape from a feminist
>Get death penalty

What could go wrong?

>become

Hes right.

They are asking for it, they will get it.

I don't like any kind of islam in my country
Gülen was promoting islam in turkey for decades

The biggest in european history!

>Turkey
>first world

Turkey actually is first world
By the actual Meaning of the word, Not the sensationalist meme one

They are probably just blaming Gülen to detract secularist support.

Hopefully they will pull a Roosevelt and manage to coup after the failed coup.

Did he left mäsönlürü ?

It's some russian attentionwhore, she is popular on 2ch, but i cant remember her name

By israeli standarts, yes. Even marroco is 1st world. Israelis are humble people!

youtube.com/watch?v=7sFeBbx3Jv8

ah, its polinochka

Turks are a threat to basic human decency, and the fact that this paranoia/anger at perceived Gulenists leads to arsons and violence in Europe among Turks is absolutely insane. Why can't Turks be civil?

Keep your "first" world comments going, I've got enough weeb faces for every post you make.

yeah sure japanese rapebaby

I see you have reading problems, allow me to explain it to you,

Turkey's founding ideology to ascend to the developed world class, be it the west or the east.

In 20's, it was Europe, and the republic did everything to be like one. joined the organizations etc.

Erdoğan's saying Europe is not the only choice to look up for everything. If Turkey would have been a 1st world country, we wouldn't have been dealing with this.

Why am i even bothering to explain it to you dimwits is beyond me.

NATO=1st (includes Turkey)
Commie block=2nd
Neutral/unaffiliated=3rd (includea Switzerland)

Modern day use of first/third world is meme tier.

Daily reminder that Gulen is a CIA backed sneaky islamist terrorist and western media is sucking his balls.
youtube.com/watch?v=mqrN540Zvf0

Whatever you say Mehmood

You keep believing that buddy.

>you read it about it and I'm living in this country
Silly turk, enlightened western people know about your country much more than you ever will. Get used to it.

WARNING

KEK BLESSED A WW3 POST IN THE LAST THREAD WITH TRIP 3's

We should fear anons for the final boss is showing itself.

Erdoroaches certainly coming out.

I know my history than a slit eyed hairless idiot that we saved from kim jong-un's grandfather 60 years ago.

learn how to fight for once.

> Doesn't like Islam

> Supports an Islamist dictator

lols ok

>become

> People of the opposition party show up to a rally that solidifies Erdogan's party

> This after he keeps people from leaving and fires the judiciary and academia.

How's it feel to be living in the new North Korea, and be one of the ones brainwashed enough to believe in the Dear Leader?

>Islamist dictator
Nice meme. Turkey is a secular republic and Erdogan is the elected president. Seriously I'm the last person to defend Erdogan but this bullshit needs to stop.

Is this post supposed to be sarcastic?

>usa-friendly islamic cult leader
gonna admit I know next to nothing about this guy, mosly this paragraph
>Gülen has stated that he believes in science, interfaith dialogue among the People of the Book, and multi-party democracy.[11] He has initiated such dialogue with the Vatican[12] and some Jewish organizations.
are you saying all of these are lies?

and yes, I unironically dont hate the jews

Sure buddy.

Yes.
Western people lecture me about my land all the time.

I repeat:

>Turkey
>first world

>drunk squatting mongol detected
what is there to lecture, actually?
dont you readily admit that your state is an utter shithole?

I feel you this time

And Russians blow my planes out of the sky all the time

great repeat

>Modern day use of first/third world is meme tier.
Language isnt fixed, you autistic turd, and you dont get to say what a word is supposed to mean.

Russia being a shithole and Western people having some ridiculous ideas about how things work here are unrelated.

Should have nuked your offshore cunt itself.

I find it kind of sad that Russia is no longer considered part of "the West", despite having the same race and, at the most fundamental level, the same type of culture as us.

Those are not lies. They're only one side of the coin. His cult is very similar to scientology in breainwashing ways. You can say those things about scientology but it doesn't make it less of a dangerous cult.

>Should have nuked your offshore cunt itself.

And now you know why we in the enlightened west lecture you, because you're intellectually slightly above the level of an ape

>Mayer
>russian

That plane was shot down right before EU agreed to sanction Russia. Such perfect timing... No, no, that would be unthinkable.

why do t*rks like the guy so much?

Now you witness burger level education and comprehension capability...

Yes, it must have been a conspiracy, it couldn't have been that the hopelessly corrupt oligarch in your Kremlin just fucked up horribly by giving every drunk Ivan in East-Ukraine war equipment, that's just silly

erdogän iz ze antichräst. zhis äntire shithol of ä cuntry must be exterminäted. we will drop zä ebolä virus in zere so the dying cän begän. käk wills ät. däus vult.