Hillary’s Handler Carries DIAZEPAM Pen for Patients Who Experience Recurrent Seizures!

Hillary’s Handler Carries DIAZEPAM Pen for Patients Who Experience Recurrent Seizures!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/

>Sup Forums posts inspire articles inspire plebbit posts inspire Sup Forums posts
it's like pottery

If this crooked cunt has a seizure during the debate in front of the cameras, then I will truly become a believer in Kek. Trump should research if there's a way to trigger a seizure.

Maybe she's an avid shooter.

I vehemently don't want Hillary to be president, but we had a president with polio who used a wheelchair so I don't know what impact this is supposed to have.

>warfarin'

FDR didn't have fucking brain damage

Why does this matter?

high stress enviorments

what which hill needing to prepare answers to selected questions moving away from the script will cause her to freeze.

America doesn't want a low energy President.

Polio doesnt affect the brain you retard

Hillary has a brain damage

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

the screenshot this stems from is ridiculous. the comparison photo looks nothing like the supposed fucking benzopen. this is just as embarrassing as thinking she was "losing it" on stage when she was just angrily staring at the protestors

>having a president with crippling pathological conditions

i didnt expect an australopitecus like you to understand why

>mfw trying to correct all these records
Going to need to need to up the funding again.

in case you guys didn't know, coumadin started out as rat poison

>that game

My nig

What does Trump have to do to fluster her enough to give her a seizure?

Bearing in mind that the moderators will be doing everything in their power to protect her.

>What does Trump have to do to fluster her enough to give her a seizure?

verbally break her over his knee like he did to Jeb, Ted, Marco, Rand, etc, etc

>implying presidential candidates in their fucking 70s will be in pristine health

There's a difference between having health problems at 70 and having seizures in public and needing to disappear for days at a time to rest.

FDR also went through great lengths to hide his disability from the public.

he also died from it while in office

>"A drug in the benzodiazepine family. Has anti-anxiety, anti-convulsive, and muscle relaxant properties and is also used as a sedative and hypnotic. Binds with GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) receptors in the central nervous system, increasing the ferequency of ion channel opening. This augments the efficacy of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, resulting in the aforementioned effects. Some snipers use it to reduce body tension and prevent hand tremors while aiming.

>Temporarily prevents hands from trembling while sniping."

What did he mean by this?

My gambling addiction is kicking in. I really want to bet on her dropping out but I already put a $1300 bet on Trump winning the election

parkinson is worst for the brain fucktard

>angrily staring at the protestors

The look on her face was not anger, it was "I just shit my depends."