How do we stop the Islamisation of Britain? It's getting out of hand, even their trains are beheading people now

How do we stop the Islamisation of Britain? It's getting out of hand, even their trains are beheading people now.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rail-passenger-decapitated-after-sticking-their-head-out-of-a-train-window-wandsworth-common-a7177791.html

Build a wall around the island and execute all sand niggers.

>even thomas has turned to the dark side

We don't. We need things to get worse, much worse, this is necessary before things get better.

Stopping it now would just means decades of it slowly creeping up again.

This goes for all of Europe. People won't wake up until they fully accept, the government has lost control, they will not, and are not, protecting you, if you don't act you are going to die.

People just haven't accepted it yet. Over the next 5-10 years, they will.

fuck you ireland, your the real terrorist.

a ginger and a muslim lmfao what could possibly be worse?

*you're
perfect example, the english language was invented there, but the muslims are corrupting it so that the natives are now barely literate.
sorry for your loss bro

go fuck a leprechaun, we'll just do what we did in ireland when we made northern ireland.
If mudslimes become to much, we can't deport them, because there british, we'll send em all to northern ireland, and then you can handle em, since your a progressive member state of the EU

*too
*they're
*'em
*'em
*you're

Gas the rangas

This shit makes me so fucking sad. More people need to hate Muslims.

How do we stop Irecucks from using a washed out Italian flag?

Fire, lots and lots of fire.

SO I LOOK LIKE A GIVE A FUCK; DILLIGAF.
AM I BEING DIRECT ENOUGHT; DILLIGAF

why are you even talk about britain? you dont even like the queen you republican dipshit.
oh oh we dont believe in a monarch, because muh heritage, yet your a fucking EU pussy boy rolling in migration.
If the best you've got as a comeback in grammar, then then, your a cock sucker

Why stop it?

fuck the irish and fuck this thread.

*enough
*talking
*don't
*don't
*you're
*is
*you're

actually ahmed, you're the one with rampant immigration problems. you know how many migrants we've taken in? 300. we were supposed to take 4,000, the government's like "nah, we've enough now, fuck off"
whereas britain's like "muslims? sure, open the gates, and hold open your anuses, let 'em in"

sorry mario, our flag's older

That's some serious Darwin Award contender material in that article.

I can't recall ever going to a Jewish or Chinese part of town and having to abide by a new set of laws in order to be there.

Why does Islam get to have its own stupid mini-nations?

are you a EU member, do you have free movement of people, enought said. dont get shit twisted you bucked tooth shamrock wearing shit. you have no right to talk about britain, your not even british. you dont have a migrant problem, because no one wants to go to your shiity little country drowning in beer cans.

they dont, this is irish trying to make britian look bad, shrina law is unacceptable in the UK, and the articale he posted has nothing to do with a muslim beheading, so twat lost his head sticking it out of a moving train.

I dont know who i hate more some times, the french or the irish, even there flags look the same, it must be a normal thing is have a shitty flag when you live in a shitty place.

*enough
*don't
*buck-toothed
*shamrock-wearing
*you're
*don't
*no-one
*shitty

yeah, we have freedom of movement, and we get quite a few eastern european immigrants here. but we don't have a muslim problem. but why would muslims come here, a country that's not particularly welcoming to them, when they could move to the United Kingdom Emirates, where they're made more than welcome, handed benefits and allowed to rape and behead their citizens?
not to mention even the jews are hated here, and are fucking off in high volumes. synagogues and mosques are closing here, while the mayor of your capital is a muslim

Why are the Mexicans arguing about flags?

>but we don't have a muslim problem
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you better stop looking over the fence mate and worry about your own shit, i cant begin to explain what a jaded anti-british speech that was, go on, clear of you irish cunt. i wish the potato famine had killed you all so we could have used the land to make the worlds bigiist prison.
your weak ireland, and i bet your not sober, go drown in your own puke

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, told by a fucking leaf. hahahhahaha,

*can't
*off
*world's
*biggest
*you're
*you're

at least i can speak the language

but, i genuinely don't know what's so funny about pointing out that we don't have a muslim problem. we don't. you do. pure statement of fact.

you're projecting a little too hard here mohammed. can you prove to us that you're not actually a stereotypical angry british muslim?

if your able to correct it, your able to read it. i know your country is shit, so you have to focus and talk about *relivent* countrys. but really? the more you talk, the more people hate you, and the more, non-british, start siding with the british. so far we've had the auzzys, french, candians ripping the shit out of you, and the best you can do is post pictures of your retarded face. Ireland is a shit hole, deal with it, and stop trying to draw the focus onto something which isn't yours

*high 5 germany*
Ireland to the true home to the inbreed.

*you're
*you're
*relevant
*countries
*aussies
*canadians

come on, prove you're not a muslim. just say "the prophet mohammed was a pig-raping paedophile" and i'll apologise

you want to try and make an englishman do something!?
check your privilege you little shit and clean my toilet!