How will Trump ever recover?

How will Trump ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/24/1530334/-David-Cay-Johnston-on-Trump-and-his-ties-to-the-mob
latimes.com/politics/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why stop there? Why not say Trump has a 0% chance of winning and cry it from the mountaintops?

This video explains it easily, honestly: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

Simlply, ignore the polls.
Gatewaypundit just released a comparison of online behaviour concerning Hillary and Trump. For example a Hillary livestream on Youtube manages on average to pull some 500 viewers. A Trump one was somewhere in the ten thousands.

These polls are biased and even if they weren't they don't represent 100m voters.

by not worrying about polls that even the liberal media admits were manipulated to help shillary

and by the majority of republicans not trusting anything the media/polls says anyways

This is now a thread about $Hillary's TPP

saged

slide thread

stop replying you fags, we've had this same thread twice in the past 20 minutes

>Trimming the chart

Good god how much is Hillary's "correct the record" paying you?

Nice work.
Since you know.. These polls are biased for one reason only, to dissuade Trump voters from going since it 'wont matter anyway'.

>Canadians

>/pol will defend this

This is fucking sick, yet I want to keep watching it

best webm.

>These polls are biased

>if i just keep my hands on my ears maybe it will go away LALALALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU

Polls can change. Hillary will be too busy coughing to have any chance of doing well in the debates. Debates will be a huge win for trump.

Pretty much this. Hillary has absolutely zero online support, and shes paying over 1million to get people to do just that. The Trump train is stronger than ever

less than zero desu

he'll lose so much you'll get sick of losing but he ain't gonna stop

But Hillary oppose the TPP

>I just keep my hands on my ears
And that just so happens to be what you do when I tell you that GWP has done research to map the popularity of both candiates online and that Hillary gets barely a sniff of the popularity Trump does, while Hillary even gets more mentons in relation to "Hillary for jail" and similar mockeries.
Keep in mind that Hillary is spending mass amounts of money to have peopel support her online and even then she can't get close to Trump, she can't even get close to the amount of people that talk negatively of her.

>helped write it and promoted it 45 times as Secretary of State
>VP one of the 13 Democrats who voted to fast track its approval
>State Dept emails on TPP being withheld until after November

suuuuuure she opposes it

good goy

>implying online activity is a broad representation of the American demographic

You trumpfags are getting so fucking desperate. Have you taken into account that Trump's biggest supporters might be more active online? Clinton is going to have far more support among the elderly and other pro-establishment demographics that don't use twitter etc.

Keep telling yourself all the polls are rigged you autistic filth. I'm actually angry how fucking delusional you people are. How the fuck do you function in the real world?

Yet she leads the polls with massive margins. Trump supporters are loyal rednecks and rallies mean nothing, it could be the same 5000 people time and time again for all we know

Canadians are kinda weird, but such is their custom.

Its been proven that Trump has a lot more real followers than Hillary on twitter.

Also, the left infests this shitholes more than the right. College age lefty cucks are the most vocal, active users out there.

hillary's health issues will become more and more apparent over the coming months

It's gonna get worse when this book gets more publicity.
David K Johnson a Pulitzer Prize journalist and author has released a book on Trump
> alleging mob ties
> failure to pay tax
> failure to pay loans
> avoidance of paying contractors
The list goes on
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/24/1530334/-David-Cay-Johnston-on-Trump-and-his-ties-to-the-mob

Trump was created by the establishment so that there was no viable alternative to Hillary.

Game over fuckers

The dirty french flag gets it.

Trump has a far more motivated support base. So did Sanders and he still got btfo out by Clinton.

But Trump is too much of a narcissistic retard to understand he needs to pander to demographics other than white men. He's insulting everyone with makes for funny discussion here on Sup Forums but he's pushed everyone away. Meanwhile, Clinton is pandering to all groups and winning them all over

She opposed it only after Trump and Bernie pointed out the glaring flaws. Now that too many people know the truth, she pretends to be against it.

Anyone who seriously believes she won't turn 180 and support TPP if she gets elected is kidding themselves.

Bullshit. She opposed putting anti-TPP in the D platform and people with anti-TPP signs were thrown out of the DNC. Kaine supports TPP.

She hopes Obama can pass it, but will pass it after changing a few sentences here and there if Obama fails.

>Implying a poll with 1k questionees is a broad representation of anything
>Implying social media and media in general is not infested at every angle with leftists
>Implying its not a lot harder for people to voice support for Trump (outside Sup Forums) than it is for anything left (at the cost of social disapproval) yet Trump supporters are still more numerous because even a lot of people on the left don't give a shit for Hillary
>Implying I'm even pro-Trump, I just love the comedy show and the blatant hypocrisy of Americans

Excuse me please post me this proof Trump has more real followers. Are you saying the number of Tweets and Facebook likes is anything to do with how much real support he has?

The polls are the closest metric there is to figuring it out. And they pretty much all have Clinton ahead.

I love the desperation to keep the illusion going. Since you can't scour the internet for a poll that shows Trump winning you're left to looking at the number of tweets. I bet you tell yourself you aren't a failure.

>polls support muh god so they are legit
>trump says a load of stupid bullshit
>gymnastics by autistic nut huggers
>go down in the polls by around 8 points including 10 in a fucking fox news poll
>RIGGED REEEEEEEEE

autism to the max, you guys are as delusional as bernouts. you even made up a polling site to circle-jerk over in your hugbox. delusional.

>winning them all over
Haven't you read about the growing discontent among latino/black/women over Hillary?
No wonder, since her campaign called latinos the "taco bowl voter group" and shit

Except every fucking poll shows Clinton ahead by a few points regardless of hte methodology.

Clinton hardly has support by leftists, Leftists supported Bernie and I'm pretty sure he had more online activity than Trump and Clinton and he still got btfo by Clinton

>i don't understand statistics but i'll post my hot opinion anyway: the post

plus leftists are currently supporting jill "literally who" stein. many will fall in line and switch to hillary come the election

I dont really have a firm enough grasp on stats to have a valid opinion, so im just gonna hope real fucking hard that i dont wake up after election day to find myself living in an Orwellian nightmare state

yeah I've seen a breakup of polling and Clinton has broad support among women, elderly, blacks and hispanics. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the military vote too since I've noticed Democrats have been trying to pander to them lately since Trump insulted a gold star family. And now Khan is getting interviewed by every major media outlet. Trump is fucked I can't wait to see the tears on here in November.

how will you recover after i shove my foot up your ass

This. If you even CONSIDER that Trump is over (Which he is) then you get called shill. It's WORSE than /r/s4p here

Canadian purge when?

what the actual fuck

Oh noes! How can Trump ever recover?
>Clinton +1
latimes.com/politics/
>Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ

Tip: Just wait till a Rio happening.

That certainly made me ponder

Actually you're an ausposter, not a shill.

>dailykos

Holy shit it's like being on fark again

He won't. He has been a dem plant all along.

How do polls work, who organises them and who participates in them and why would they everytime a new one is done?

legit I have no idea

They all have different methodologies. Some of them follow a broad group of voters for the length of the election. Others do phone surveys. Shit like that.

Realclearpolitics constructs a graph out of the most respected polls which were following the last elections so you know these polls are somewhat credible.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

You'd have to be ultimate level delusional to deny the polls and think tweets are a more accurate way to determine who has the most support

oh my fucking god

I'm having a hard time seeing the demographics and the sample sizes seem questionable for political voting, website polls and phone surveys seem like really shit ways to get an idea of how many people in a country are truly voting one way or another. I'm not going to deny teh validity of at least some of these polls potentially but it seems the only way to get a good idea is when everybody actually votes on election day otherwise it just looks like polls on election are too unreliable.

wikileaks

Trump has like 2-3 MILLION more twitter followers.

He for sure has bigger support.

Also despite all gigantic negative PR for Hillary she is rocketing?

Its obviously crystal clear that this is BS.
Trump is in the lead, they are trying to fake the polls very very badly, dont believe these SHILLS AND LIES, VOTE TRUMP!

This fucking delusion

nice shitpost

>desperate
>All my friends joining military if Trump wins
>ALL my family moving back to UK if Hillary wins

Shilling aside I expected better from an Ausfag

the fuck

BREXIT BTFOP
BREXIT WILL NEVER WIN, JUST LOOK AT THESE EU FUNDED POLLS!

I wish I didn't click on this

>barfing a good 10g of proteins like that

Not gonna make it

On your way, /fit/izen. Only the failed ones dwell on this board.