'No Amish is going to vote for Hillary': Pennsylvania community mostly backs Trump

>'No Amish is going to vote for Hillary': Pennsylvania community mostly backs Trump

cbc.ca/news/world/amish-community-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-us-election-1.3711008

>have never had the full sensory experience because their traditionalist faith forbids television, radio and the web.

thats a load of shit. they have cell phones n all the modern shit.

IM VERY STRONG WITH THE AMISH. THE AMISH LOVE ME.

wait, the various religious offshoots in USA votes in the general elections?

Wow, the most backwards retards in the whole country won't back Hillary. How can she recover?

If I'm correct, they simply can't OWN those objects, they can use computers and shit at the library.

According to the article, only 5% of Amish vote. But there's no law to stop them from voting. Why would there be?

Based burger traditionalists

>living a clean non degenerate life makes you backwards.
Ok Germancuck.

Georgia is voting for Clinton senpai

stick to fucking sheep, abdul.

It's the fastest growing demographic in USA though.

>backwards
How many Amish kill each other in a drug/booze-fueled rage?
How many Amish are homosexual?
How many Amish marry niggers?
How many Amish think gender isn't binary?

On the contrary, the Amish are far more progressive than us.

Amish are based

I might have just been ignoring the Amish lately, but for some reason Trump is the first candidate the Amish actually seem excited about.

Could this be the potential swing he's looking for? Let's be honest, no one is fucking phone polling these guys.

The last paragraph about some gash supporting hillary was about some random nonamish bitch. The press are filthy lying decievers.

so if ur not influenced by constant media shaming of half-truths and propaganda, logical conclusion who to vote for is Donald Trump?

based amish

Clinton and her shills are the backwards retards. You creepy, technocrat, globalist shitheel.

No fuck the Amish, seriously. I live in the heart of Amish country (Lancaster PA) I can tell you they are some of the most vile, disgusting, despicable people you will ever meet. They do, in fact, kill each other in drunk/drug fueled rages, and a shit ton of the Amish men are fucking each other on the regular, and their women get in on it with each other as well. Not to mention they adopt a ton of African children for essentially slave labor, who then eventually marry a pure white Amish girl, I've seen so many Mulatto Amish kids around lately it's retarded. You have me on the gender thing, but they do other stupid shit like ducking their children, siblings, parents, and animals.

Not to mention they get treated "specially" by the police, and don't you dare get caught in one of their Amish law zones. Living this close to them is like living near Sharia Law areas, if you don't accept their way of life they will fuck with you to no end, they will attack you and harm your family. They have the same mentality as muzzies, they even live in the past like them it's sickening that people don't see the similarities. But if they'll vote for Trump then they are useful idiots I guess, Trump is gonna crack down hard on them though, which I personally can't wait for.

I want to licc her pure virginal feet after a long day of work.

Ha! Amish don't vote. ;-)

nice pasta

user why

Ayy is any of that shit actually true? I've lived in Lebanon County five years and never heard of anything like that. Worst I've heard about are their puppy mills. And I've never seen anyone even slightly dark skinned wearing Amish clothes. They can fuck off with their horses that shit all over the road and hold up traffic, though.

>you will never fall in love with a qt amish girl you met at the library
>you will never escape their retarded backwards family to live a life filled with the kind of pure love only a virgin girl can provide

>pasta
Fuck you have you had to live around these horse fuckers? Their way of life is incompatible with western society

>Amish girl
>library
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh, amish and Mennonite don't vote. It's against their religion.

t. Pennsylvania

she would be like frodo, you cunt, an exceptional member of a shitty group who wants to know whats out there instead of living her inbred life

>lived there for 5 years
Nigga I've been here for 25, you see shit when you've lived with them that long. The darkies are semi-new, it started when a couple of the small farms adopted some starvin' Marvins about 15ish years ago in Lancaster to do their shit work and it's been becoming more popular. And be honest with yourself, if you really don't think they are fucking their animals or family members then you are being naive. They are famous drinkers and 90% of them are growing weed in the cornfields. They are vile people

Dude this isn't like one of your Tibetan moving basket weavings, if she was caught in a library, let alone somewhere without a male companion or her mother, she would get the shit beaten out of her by her father and brothers when she got home. That rumspringa bullshit hardly ever does anything, their families will, in no uncertain terms, tell the their lives will be terrible of they leave, they will be followed by the Amish, and they will never feel safe again. It ain't happening bruh, the closest you will get is if you are lucky enough to find a Mennonite that isn't a whore (like I did)

your "heart of amish country" is actually the detroit of amish country. there is a reason the real amish moved westward. the small pockets of real amish in ohio and indiana are based. however they aren't perfect, they just aren't degenerates like yours are.

Honestly the bad ones are a minority of like 20%, it just so happens that they are all included in the 35% that interact with the outside world.

That said, because of the inclusiveness of the community, there is a whole lot of cousin-fucking, but cousin-fucking is totally normal anywhere outside of the modern western morality. There is nothing wrong with it as long as it doesnt get to the point where your entire genetic tree is only cousin-fuckers for 10 generations back, like it did with European royalty.

As a former Mennonite I can tell you that it's only against the rules for women to vote. The men are allowed to vote but are discouraged not to. They don't allow anyone to join secret societies, unions, or hold public office.

>b-but the terrorists aren't REAL Muslims! They're just a minority of the religion of peace!
Fuck you they're the same kind of people, they're all fucking terrible.

Until they start chimping out. The Amish need to get with the times, their current time way of life is at odds with western culture just like Islam

They don't register for selective service and rarely pay taxes, for starters.

That said if they're voting Trump, I don't give a fuck.

Why don't amish people develop autism?

There is gay Amish people of you think there isn't your truly retarded
>no black Amish
Have you seen the black guy in that shit tv show Amish mafia?

They do. There's just less chance of it being diagnosed

I smell BS

Amish typically dont vote as a principle

Leftists have no sense of proportion.

Worked at Christian camp in Quarryville (close to Lancaster) a few weeks ago. There's a big Vote for Trump sign up at the entrance of the town. From what I've heard, the Amish vote more often than you'd expect.

it's time for Salat al-duhr bro.

Many parents indicated that they allow their children to receive only some vaccines because of concern about the way certain vaccines are produced.

Prevalence Rates of Autism Spectrum Disorders Among the Old Order Amish, demonstrates a preliminary prevalence of 1 in 271 as the prevalence of autism amongst Amish children in two Amish communities

vs.

This surveillance study identified 1 in 68 children in general US population

I want to dress up like a horror and scare amish children on the edge of their forest like in the Village

I have heard it said that Salafism is similar to the Amish.

The Amish are very highly respected in America. Even people who disagree with their beliefs respect their strong working culture and determination to their faith.

Mexico has Mennonnites

Is it true that amish families select young men to fuck their daughters exclusively for impregnation and pay them ?

They're some of the most red-pilled people in existence. What you see as backwards and retardation is actually a heavy resistance to subversion.

If there's ever a civilization wide collapse Amish are in the best position to thrive.

B-but Christianity makes us weak and prone to multiculturalism!