youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
pastebin.com/zLx3kMFS
youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI&list=LL2xcgso58JRy74XFZedN1-w&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=-nOAJkq6DSA&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2SwtkfrJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

AWOO!

>DUDE having a white country is IMPOSSIBLE
>DUDE lke there are ZERO exapmles of WHITE COUNTRIES ever
>we literally HAVE to have niggers in our country dude just TRUST me there's no other way

how do you respond to this?

Give karen a reflection, or replace big karen with anime karen somehow. airbrush her out and replace her, Stalin style.

Is that what you got out of the last thread?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

What is that all white town in Africa. Looks like heaven?

I did have a reflection but it looked weird. Gonna give it another go.

His daughter has that redpilled look. She knows all about the jews and their kikery

Why do you guys put anime characters in these photos? I don't get it.

I guess it's only something you understand if you're a fan of anime. I've never watched any myself.

Yes, control them so they can see the world for what it is. We have to control them to first get rid of marxists and jewish social fuckery, and then have a weak autoimmune surpression of jewish horseshit. We like ideas to work, to flourish, but not globalist, not all the shit we want to get rid of.

essentially, yes.

MAGA

Remember when you were young?
You shone like the sun.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Why are you up so late tripfag OP?

Never watched this Karen show before, nor anime, just bored really. Plus if I can annoy a few shills in the process... happy days!

triples identified

k

dammit photoshop

Is this a Pence thread?

Do you think Trump will shake Hillary's hand at the debate? Will he do one of those awkward "grab the hand and kiss it" things or will he snub it altogether?

>555

My argument is this:
We can't reasonably expect to "do away" with non-whites, so we must cause them to assimilate and create social/economic pressures to do so. Obviously things would be much better off if we were all of one race, we wouldn't have that kind of kulturkampf that we see today, but at this point in time, that cannot be a realistic expectation for the United States.
I'm road-tripping in three hours so I stayed awake.

Don't be so reactionary. You'll make more of a difference leading by example. Lastly, perception is often projection in the broadest sense.

>Hair falling into food.
You should watch kiniro mosaic, so you can understand my story better, aussie friend
pastebin.com/zLx3kMFS
youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI&list=LL2xcgso58JRy74XFZedN1-w&index=2

Probably just a quick fake shake.

kek

Fair enough. I was never much into cartoons, anyway. Not even as a child.

It can be.

He's got the devilish look down.

diamonds don't shine

Also, we need to turn off the spigot to unskilled immigrants and start taking in 200,000 or less yearly like we were doing for most of our history instead of the 1,000,000 we do now.

woah is that really him? Pence is so cute

Waiting to see how much harder MSNBC will lean on Liberal Joe until he endorses Hillary like a good lil' puppet.

I want Pence and Huckabee to host a rally together and tell stories.

>Eating at fucking Chili's
Pence is so Middle America and I love it. He's that neighbor you have who owns a classic car

solid transparency mane

>He's that neighbor you have who owns a classic car
Goddamn, you're right. You're exactly right.

The Rock sings to Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=-nOAJkq6DSA&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Agree. Immigration is a nightmare and I'm certain Trump will clean up the mess.

I also eat at chili's
What is wrong with it? Texas fries (Cheese and bacon fries) a best

It feels like it

>you will never grow up in a 50's style neighborhood with Pence as a father-figure who teaches you manly stuff like barbecuing and throwing a football.
Kek seems to will it.

I feel so bad for being mad at Trump's VP pick. Pence is a great pick. He has a squeaky clean record and is a good speaker. I will never doubt him again.

Pence is a cute.

>>you will never grow up in a 50's style neighborhood with Pence as a father-figure who teaches you manly stuff like barbecuing and throwing a football.

>where did it all go so wrong

Good morning /tg/
Awooo~

Solid

If you are lucky there will be a white flight in the next few decades in europe. If Trump manages to clean up this mess and changes politics for the better in america then guess what the first destination of those whites will be.

New memes are sometimes hard to understand, especially heavy duty KEK himself given memes.

>>you will never grow up in a 50's style neighborhood with Pence as a father-figure who teaches you manly stuff like barbecuing and throwing a football.
Oh shit. That hit harder than expected.

THE HOUR OF DISAVOWING APPROACHES

>Pence will never congratulate you for getting your first job or teach you how to ride a bike.
Surprising feels.

I would bet money the white flight will be from America back to Europe

This is my favorite meme of the month I think.

quality kekposting

>Pence will never surprise you and your friends with pizza during a sleepover

I haven't watched them in months. I can't even imagine how hard they're shilling now. What's it like? Did they milk the Russian spy thing?

1965 and involving ourselves in ww2/taking in bolshevik kikes, hilariously the liberals back then were against it

Perhaps we should have listened when they told us Rock'n'Roll was bad music.

Actually, if Merkel keeps turning Europe into Eurabia we'll be taking youse in as asylum seekers and refugees before too long. Your libs stay back of the line, though.

>Bike
I named my purple, "UKIP" Bike Rocinante, because being a nationalist, being a man in 2016 is something like being Don Quioxte, you live as a relic from the past that most people around you want gone.

For all it was worth. Like their careers depended on it.

Makes you wonder how much more of their remaining integrity, however small, they can have milked out of them.

I'm actually looking forward to Pence as our Vice President. Great man.

And to think I didn't like him at first.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, that's why I like that Pence eats Chilis he's easily the closest to a normal joe.

You know for certain Hillary and Donald haven't stepped foot in a Chilis. And Tim "Beta Male" Kaine likes fancy gifts given to him. Mike Pence has probably eaten at a Waffle House and that makes him the most relatable top person in this race.

>Pence will never give you advice about talking to that girl you have a crush on.

This footage gives me feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2SwtkfrJQ

That's really quite a good comparison.

Short answer: the Jews.

I feel the same. He seems like such a good man.

What is waffle house like?
Did my best fampai

>Trump has a speech today in Detroit. Does this mean he will disavow BLM?

no one listened when they said there would be communists among them just like no one listens when we say there's terrorists, rapists, etc among who we take in now

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

> most relatable top person in this race.
Come on, what about Jill?

If Trump wins then whites will flock from Europe to America. It will be the second great mass immigration wave similar to what happened around the turn of the 20th Century.

If Trump loses, whites will flee America to...well, there's nowhere left to flee to, is there? :(

>Western Europe being a destination to white flight.

No. Eastern Europe maybe. Possibly Australia and New Zealand.

Can you get Israeli citizenship if you have a drop of kike blood? Asking for a friend.

I imagine Pence would also be a father that cares a lot about Christmas. He would do his best to make sure you had the best Christmas you could.

Why couldn't Pence be my dad?

@84562546
eat a dick, shill

I'm glad he doesn't have to hide behind bullshit policies anymore to advance.

It's a bit of an odd feeling but I'm happy for him, you know? I think he's someone who deserves it, and he acts incredibly humble.

Isn't Detroit dindu central? What's to stop a repeat of Chicago?

>Pence will never coach your little league team and take the whole team out for pizza after the weekend tournament

On the campaign website it says

>*Please note that this event is not open to the public.*

The Daily Reminder That

VP will be someone that we all think is shit.
VP will be someone who we think doomed Trump.

AND THEN IT WILL TURN OUT TO BE BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER THOUGHT.

Pence is an awesome pick, and will be the greatest VP serving with the greatest President ever - President Trump.

>CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes.
I don't think they do. They know they can't stop him. Things that would have destroyed other candidates have only made Trump stronger. By the way im hype as fuck for the economy speech.

Yeah, very probably Australia or New Zealand. Eastern Europe is a possibility but most of us don't speak their languages.

Detroit is depopulated.
There is nothing left of Edge City.

The answer is above you

SPACE
P
A
C
E

Stop. Watching. Morning. Joe. Please. End. Your. Suffering. Do. Not. Do. It. Anons.

Good vibes.

No one should ever doubt Emperor again.

What's your problem, my fellow leaf? Did you actually watch the video?

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

>What is waffle house like?
An old diner that serves good hamburgers cooked right behind the counter.

The fact that it isn't an event open to the public.

>If Trump loses, whites will flee America to...well, there's nowhere left to flee to, is there? :(

Europe is still 95% white

What the fuck are you talking about.

Its a funny jew game to pretend that we are stuck here..Its not in anyway true