How do we solve the immigration problem Sup Forums?

How do we solve the immigration problem Sup Forums?
Automation for low wage jobs to keep it competitive?
Forcing companies to pay higher?

go back to europe, fucking white

send all niggers to africa

But (((corporations))) are in bed with governments.

There is no immigration "problem"

Most immigrants work harder than the natives, do the same skill level jobs for less pay, and are oftentimes more patriotic and less entitled as well

What problem?

Don't destroy countries and let the develop.
Don't let people you don't want in your country.
Wow, problem solved.

>Most immigrants work harder than the natives, do the same skill level jobs for less pay, and are oftentimes more patriotic and less entitled as well

You do not know true fact behind scene of what kind of jobs immigrants are used for.
They engage in a area of dirty, hard, unwanted, stinky, burden jobs which most educated snobs do not want.
healthcare takers, toilet cleaners, construction workers, etc. but you most of those job criteria can not be automated by robot.

Can I come to Japan and clean your toilet? Onegaishimasu

we are full. Sorry

Wasnt europeans (Spain kingdom and Portugal to South America) first who inmigrate?

put them in re-education camps and teach them the way a nation works and it's people's culture for 9 years until they are completely assimilated and no traces of their old culture exist.

no are you braindead?

>clean your toilet

Why toilet? :3

If those jobs can be automated or not it won't matter eventually. Other jobs that people do like taking CAN be automated, and once those jobs are gone the ones you mention will be the only ones left for these people.

Depending on how things pan out and whether the governments implement some sort of UBI or massively taxing this sort of automation there'll be incentives for people to take up these jobs too. We won't need anyone from outside to help fill roles and if you do bring people in all you'll be doing is making more of the native population unemployed.

But people WANT construction jobs in America
Along with healthcare takers, toilet cleaners,etc.
They actually make somewhat decent money

Okay how about this, there aren't enough fucking jobs and houses here for Everyone that decides they don't want to live in a shithole third world countries. We can't just shoulder the burdens of the entire cruel world and let whoever the fuck in. If you want to come to the USA, u better already be fucking rich. We don't need more poor delusional third world immigrants to come here, waste grant money, waste welfare money, and take up space thinking there is some place for them here. Their kids don't speak English, they don't contribute to the economy they drain it, and they are awful to live around. Cities in the USA with lots of immigrants are some of the shittiest most crowded places in the nation filled with the worst most poor, stupid and useless people. Don't think you come over here and make your way because you are such a hard worker. You will be lucky if somebody is merciful enough to hire you to cut their lawn.

You are delusional, Britain. This issue is very similar with slavery system in modern mammonism.
You actually can not rule peoples mind. Also Britain is the place where its hierarchical social structure demands it.

I have seen some homeless areas from CA zone recently, but why are they not be substituted from immigrants?
Are those people all immigrants or natives? Just consider it.

Yet according to the employers and various sources that isn't the case.

Assimilation is a meme because it's pretty vague user.

The US military should create a service branch that recruits foreigners, like the French Legion.

>Employers
of course/
>Various sources ay that isn't the case.
Various sources place construction workers one of the more happier jobs to have.
Most construction jobs average around 15$ starting out. I'm not sure where they are getting this ''nobody wants this job''.

Not to mention outsourcing of software jobs, which I would had fucking murdered to get.

Are you asking why the homeless people aren't immigrants? In the USA you can collect welfare payments, especially if you have a family. More than half of the Hispanic population in the USA collects welfare, including illegal immigrants. They barely work and they don't pay taxes, but we still give them welfare.

Kill the people who was born in the country then you would have more jobs and houses for the immigrants

Our military does that anyway.
When I joined the Corp(USMC) they had groups of people who didn't even speak english and were sworn in.
We even had a black brit who kept trying to banter me

There is no immigration problem