pretty gay desu

>hva koster det
lmao I never knew norwegian was just english spelled by a retard

Congrats!
You have high IQ
Is Moomin set in Finland?
This question is very controversial in Japan

It's not difficult if you're nordic.
Would this be considered a difficult question in Japan?

Most Japanese don't know where Sweden, Norway and Finland are

It isn't difficult but I don't see why it would be tested in a general university entrance exam. Is it for a linguistics course?

I guess that would make it pretty difficult. It's just so weird to see something that seems so simple to be a question for a university exam

Many Japanese people know about Scandinavia. :3
However, there are many Japanese who can't grasp the exact position of Norway, Sweden and Finland.

Since I came to Sup Forums, I learned that the positions of the Scandinavian countries and their ideas are synchronized.

the difference between the nordic nations might not be as apparent as you might think

They're trying to tell Finland apart though. And that's quite significantly different.

It is - if you have studied the nordic countries.

It's like asking the average Swede to categorize the countries of the caucasus into language families. I'd bet less than 1/10 would be able to.

It's obviously really stupid for someone who's so intimately knowledgeable about binlan and the nordic countries like Sup Forums people, but for a random person this is a pretty challenging question.
Firstly the information they give you to start is a Swedish reference, then they let you loose with the cartoons and the language.
First, the cartoon might be a lot simpler, since Norway = vikings, and Finland was basically tribal by that time so it's pretty divorced from that culture comparatively speaking. So the first question already necessitated knowledge about not only geographical location but a vague grasp of the history of Scandinavia, at least in relation to vikings. This is all assuming you don't know the cartoons, because why the fuck would you?
The second one pertains to language, and here, you can clearly see one is very similar to Swedish, while the other one is a lot more different. To correctly solve this one, you need to know that Sweden and Norway have very close cultural as well as linguistic ties, whereas Finland is a lot more separated in this manner. To solve this one assuming you don't know Norwegian or mongolian (and why the fuck would you? You're a kid in Japan, remember) you need to have at least a certain understanding of shared linguistic ancestry and how it develops. This isn't an impossible question, but you need to have a certain level of general understanding of global geography to answer this correctly. This is absolutely an University entrance question if you're trying for anything relating to humanities.

what's so hard about it? norwegians are vikings. the clue is right there.

Georgia has ejective consonants, Azeri has vowel harmony, Armenian is the last one.
who cares about the average person lmao

No
National center for universities thought students could solve it when they had average knowledge about the language distribution

Is it legit?

That's an awfully niche subject then. There should be papers for different topics, not a universalised and standardised one such as this.

if it was legit why would it be in english

>American eyesight
to add on
>American grammar