Conservative millenials

>conservative millenials

>conserative Gen-Zs

>Millennials

>having opinions

>not basing your political views on which ideology gets insulted less by brainlet memes on Sup Forums

>being anything less than radical

>Being Danish

Disgusting. RadCen is based.

Cringe

>Centrism is based my magapedes, I have no strong opinions on anything because of my critically low testosterone

Monarchism is the way

>conservatives

>anarcho-Fascists

Would be similar to Pinochet and Franco?

neither. Anarcho-Fascism can only be achieved in a white ethno-state, which would also need to have an average IQ of 145

>Anarshism
>Ethno-states

Has anyone noticed something "off" about young conservatives? It's like their entire identity revolves around being conservative, it's all they ever seem to talk about. At least old conservatives aren't robots that are talking about how much they love Ben Shapiro in the school cafeteria.

Multiracial, multicultural ethno-state, actually.

because they are in the minority just like blacks can't shut up about being black

I'm a white nationalist

>the multiracial white-only anarcho-fascist ethnostate

This man knows

It's not just conservatives bud
Modern youth are obsessed with being unique people and will unironically become a massive blend of snowflakes who think they're super special because they're black or white or whatever

>comic sans

I don't know about the US but here they don't actually believe in what they're saying. They just do so to upset the people on the left.