Ask a 1/2 native American anything

Subject says it all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s4RRUyPLF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever try one of your sweat lodges?
Opinions on the Hopi or Anasazi?
Are you really 1/2 or more like 1/12?

I'm a 1488 year tree. When do you "Natives" leave the American continent?

No
I don't know who they are i'm from the southwest AKA navajo
Yes I'm 1/2 my mom gave me documents from the government saying I was.

Hopefully soon I'm tired of all the Mexicans in America.

Do you consider all the mexican mestizos immigrationg to the US as native americans? If so do you feel the land is being "reclaimed" in some way?

Both of the ones I mentioned are also from the SW.
I'd suggest looking into them if you are at all interested in your culture and history.

Be proud of your heritage. Native Americans are bro-tier and I believe that there is a good, historical reason why they shunned technology unlike the other types of natives who simply couldn't develop it. Probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen so far was a half-Native from Wyoming.

not OP but mestizos are not Native Americans. Mestizos are former Aztec cannibals mixed with barbaric Spaniards.

Do you still have any of the beads

Have you ever visited a reservation? Black culture and tribal welfare has fucked them so hard. Degeneracy everywhere.

Mexicans are rape babies. I hate them with a burning passion

Wo sind all die Indianer hin?
youtube.com/watch?v=2s4RRUyPLF8

I never really learned about other tribes in the SW, I just learned about my own tribe from my grandfather and my school.

Im guessing youve had interesting experiences with them?

Was it your mother or father than jumped the Mexican border, senpai?
t.NativeAmerican

Youd be surprised how many think theyre "indegenious" which makes them feel they belong in the US legally or not

I hate reservations. I hate the people there, they get brainwashed into thinking that liberal ideas are good for them like keeping reservation because "your culture". They just try to segregate us and then use us as dumb political points. I hate liberals with a burning passion as well.

I live with them. They're like blacks, disruptive, criminals etc etc. I remember they burned shit when Donald Trump came to Albuquerque.

My father's family has lived in New Mexico for a long time. My moms white. I'm a perfect human.

This. South American natives are disgusting Mexicans pretending they're "Americans"

They're indigenous to the fucking Yucatan and the wastelands to the West and jungles South of the peninsula. They claim that dumb shit because they can't into history ever since Spain wiped their own asses with original Mestizo culture and replaced it with Catholicism.

why did u make this thread?
inuipiaq and genuinely curious

I got some shiny beads, wanna sell me your house?

It's 4:36am and I can't sleep. Plus it's fun to make Sup Forums a melting pot of friendship.

Is my old high school mascot racist for being an "Indian"

Probably, I used to collect shiny rocks as a kid and sell them to the neighborhood for a dime. Beads make good money when you can sell $5 jewelry and sell it to stupid white cuck liberals for $50.

No, liberals and SJWs are the only ones crying about it.

I misspelled my tribe on mobile
>inupiaq

furthest North in the Arctic Circle (barrow/wainwright)

I have traveled to the tundra & it is amazing

have u visited your cultural homeland?

My cultural homeland is in the southwest. Furthest up north i've gone is Kansas.

if that was true MLB baseball is racist for having the Braves & Indians participating in the league

tfw sjw can't talk shit on baseball because it's a cultural melting pot & players from all over the world would give anything to be a big league American ball player
as a native I've been told that my nickname is offensive to my own people

people in San Francisco aren't very smart when it comes to being triggered but generally they are nice & inquisitive about world cultures (this almost makes up for their actions imo)

Go back to where you came from, you fucking injuns

Who gives a fuck? You can be Native Americans and have your culture just in the same way that anyone else does. So why do you have to have fucking reservations? Why do you need fundraisers for college and shit?

Work a job and go to college like everyone else does. I'm tired of seeing those dumb fucking commercials where you stand on top of a hill and shout "HEY"

You don't need gibsmedats.

With your experience in mass immigration, how worried are you about muslims and mexicans. And particularily jews.

Ur gay

>frogposter
travel the world, become a nationalist & speak out against the globalist pieces of shit destroying the planet

gibsmedats = corporate entities that pay off big government to rape the earth

if anything (especially true in the Arctic Circle) natives are keeping everything from getting destroyed by strip malls filled with niggers buying Chinese sweatshop trash

i thought we killed all of you heathens

Are you fucking retarded? I don't even use these programs because it hurts my pride and I don't live in a reservation, I hate these programs and reservations.. Those commercials are created by white liberals, chiefs and actors to get money from tax payers so they can pocket it.

Whats so amazing about a frozen wasteland?

T. Paleface

What's the likelihood of getting a n8v qt in New York?

>Thinks native American "genocide" was real.

Probably not likely.

Do you speak Navajo?

Is it really that hard?

Are native girls qt or obese? Do they look asian or mexican?

fun fact: summertime exists

wouldn't expect a neet faggot to know anything about camping/fishing/guns or the outside world though

I have seen the Arctic see, not many people will live long enough to have the opportunity

I tried to learn it, it's basically symbols and nouns only. For example instead of saying "that fire is hot" it'd basically be "fire hot" so in movies where natives get "misrepresented" and sound like cavemen the truth is that's how some tribes speak.speaking it was the hardest because it requires different emotions to say different words that sound the same. It made no fucking sense to me so I stopped. My grandfather spoke it fluently.

Mosley obese, they're mostly have breeded with Mexicans and that's a recipe for a disaster
White natives are pretty hot though.

thoughts on Jeff Weise?

How warm is it in the summer?

>eskimos
>not having massive unemployment

You guessed right though I'm a neet but dont get bux cause im not a card carrying autist

Post native qts

Idk, looks like a typical native. I didn't know much about him until you told me.

I'm not google

WE

We didn't have kings.

Is Elizabeth Warren a real native?

Are you on your father's side or mother's?

im a business owner not a neetbux type either
desu I have too much pride to even accept food stamps & would starve/fast for days at a time

the summers are high 70s and the animals are otherworldly, it's very disorienting hearing the birds sound so different than this hemisphere

Eskimos being unemployed is their own fault, free college, free tuition, free books, free jobs given by native owned corporations

if someone chooses to be a bum it's their own free will

CHIEFZ?

Why don't you make more babies? REEEEEE

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

she's the whitest lady I've ever seen,
however that has nothing to do with her shit policies & endorsement of the Clinton machine

if she was a truly native she would have endorsed a candidate that won't destroy the planet

wanting your child to be born into a government surveillance state & not be able to enjoy true freedom

You're both rape babies and have a propensity for criminal behavior, drug abuse, and alcoholism.

So I guess that means Mexicans are native American. You guys have a lot in common.

N SHEEIT

1/24 no she isn't. I remember having an argument with some white girl about this. Ended up just solving nothing.

>native
GO BACK TO SIBERIA, FEATHERNIGGER

Bay area California

lived in Anchorage /neighboring towns for a stint in 2008 after driving there in a small sedan

So do you like Trump?

I'm really young for kids, I'm working on my career before children. I'm not a fucking dumb nigger or a spic

Are you fullblooded? Does being native help you pick up chicks? Do you have relatives in the tundra?

he's the only candidate left I would support,
however what tends to happen repeatedly -
politicians get elected and bend to globalist whims

Native girl or white girl?

>Mexican is half native half Spanish mix baby.
>Pure Natives are from Serbia
No Mexicans are rape babies sorry Pablo.

I agree I'm sure he'll sell out too he's only human after all only so many bribes you can be offered before saying yes

Can't rely on politicians to solve all problems gotta rely on oneself that's what I say

My girlfriend is white and a little Mexican. I'm trying to breed it out of her. Kids will probably be white since I have a more white skin complexion.

I have a government issued blood quantum card, my grandmother was caucasian (musician)

only perks are free unlimited fishing (within reason) as I don't have to buy a fishing license in California

I keep in contact with all of my cousins and family in the Arctic and receive mail often

anyone can meet women user, just clean yourself up

but yes it's an icebreaker if you will

Can you handle your liqueur?
Apparently, you guys are all drunks because you lack the genes to really break down alcohol.
That's Eskimos.

>serbia

REMOVE KEBAB

I think you mean Siberia

Yeah I did I'm on my phone and it's 5am

>That's Eskimos.
All of the "natives" of both North and South America are Siberian in origin and blood. The Americas have no native humans.

he's already rich so hopefully we have a fighting chance

the ice melted and we look way too different now

not OP but I can handle my booze,
but genetically many natives are predisposed towards being a lightweight

OP probably can handle a drink or two & realizes drinking is basically retarded unless in a social setting

I'm only 18 so I can't legally drink. When I do I normally drink it straight or drink beer. I prefer marijuana to drinking.

Did you grow up in California? How come you moved back from Alaska once you had lived there?

Unlike most Sup Forums neets I have a girlfriend but I suck with women they want money and I don't have any.

How many girls have you slept with? Do you have a girlfriend?

Yeah he's basically right.
I only drink at social events, I don't get how wasting $30 for a headache tomorrow alone is useful or fun.

Quarter Native here, went to a High School with the same mascot. I was never bothered by it.

Very rarely do a conquered people have their warriors enshrined as a symbol for courage and ferocity, and all that.

OP, how do you handle being a redpilled red man? Do you actually use the Native card in arguments?

I'm pretty self-hating tbqh, so I try to avoid mentioning it at all costs.

Fingers crossed

Mine is white and a bit arab. Somehow she looks 100% Arab. She's decent but I don't think I'd marry her, for one thing she doesnt want kids and I do.

It's FUCKING AMAZING. I love it because I don't need to hide my power level. Blacks can't talk shit about "muh people" and white liberals don't know how to handle someone colored disagreeing with them.

slept with 9 or so,
dated/kissed 12+

no current gf as I don't want to be treated as something to rub up against

knowing that I'm cute is enough for me,
and I don't want any STDs or illegitimate children with terrible people

I grew up constantly moving towns all over California, have lived in San Diego, Aptos, central Valley, Salinas, ect

you don't need money to have a good time but it definitely helps smooth things along, however it's a good way to accidentally meet someone who only likes you for your wallet

I only use the native card after an sjw brings race up & is completely in the wrong on an issue (this happens often)

Sucks, my girlfriend is in love with me so much that she'll do anything I say. It feels good. Plus she's pretty red-pilled and not some dumb liberal like most girls.

How old are you? You sound mature.

27 but I've basically been the same person since I was 19

i moved to San Francisco Bay area to start a band and press an LP

so far it's looking like it will happen by Christmas

follow your dreams & stay true to yourself
protect the planet it belongs to our children

fuck the media & world banks
goodnight & thanks OP for the thread

Be careful she doesn't ask you for child support or something. I worry about this a lot cause I don't use condoms.

My gf says she loves me but I think she loves her parents more and they dont like me. So i have to listen to her cry and emote all the time while she behaves with them.

Goodnight Eskimo-san

23 here

You said in your original post you're about as Native as the average Mexican is.

You carry the blood of your conqueror, just like spics Pablo. Your territories aren't any better either.

Goodnight Eskimo-san, wise words

23 here and increasing

My grandmother's great grandmother was 100 percent Cherokee, are how native am I?

Are you mad I called you a rape baby pablo?

Hi Elizabeth Warren

200%

1/8Th I think. I could be wrong.

1/2 Navajo?
Hello my brother what clan are you from?

Natives all hate each other while being exactly the same. They've been scalping each other since before the white man came and will scalp each other long after. Whether American, Mexican, Colombian or whatever spic natives will always divide themselves despite their mirror image behaviors.

I don't have one

I'm not an indian, you're all rape babies.

>Ask a 1/2 native American anything.

So what's the other half? Your conqueror or some kind of space alien?

Siberia?