Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5FQ4uMj_k
youtube.com/watch?v=T4ABVVvPlr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED BOBBIES.

Source?

Congrats on a shit thread OP.

Why even bother eh?

Is that so you can't see what race they are?

Why not just fucking pepper spray them?

step 2: let the tram run over

Now that's a Safe Space.

Fucking kek

Pepper spray is banned under the offensive weapons act 1968.

Are sticks legal? If not, what about branches?

Roll a fat man across the road to push them out of the way.

>Black Lives Matter
>Nottingham

noodles sticks is more appropriate

If they're looking for sympathy / trying to get people onto their side, they shouldn't protest by disrupting thousands of normal people's lives.

black logic, i guess

One way to do it
They are there to get attention, so just cover them up and ignore them
Damn shame we cant just have cops beat them and drag them off

If they try and tear down screens, you have them on destruction of property and can drag them off right away

that's smart actually

Sticks are banned.

Recently they banned stinging nettles and biscuits

CARLOS!!!

If they are obstructing travel by blocking the road and tracks, why not just arrest them?

white screens put up to cover their BLACK STRUGGLE(tm) just like we want irl right /pol ?

ThatĖ™s actually sad. These niggers are a tiny minority yet they can fly their black power bullshit anywhere. Imagine if whites did same shit in Africa?

Branches are allowed to be kept as long as they are attached to the tree. Once they fall off, the owner has 36 hours to register them with the police or face charges. Permits are rarely issued and require extensive clearance checks and random inspections.

fucking racist cops

>just throw a tarp over them

Genius.

It's a pop up cuck shed

It happened once.
It was called colonialism.
It was the best time Africa ever had.

What about fruits?

>stinging nettles
If intended to be used as a weapon, stinging nettles have been banned since 1968.

The best time is yet to come. Free travel to europe and more gibs me dats to African countries by UN.

Niggers don`t have to work. They can just fuck each other in the ass, live in a shack and have food delivered by UN

PORTABLE KEKSHED

PROOF THE WHYTE MAN HIDES HIS CRIMES AGAINST THE KWEEN COH-MU-NI-TEEH

The slippery slope is really. Don't ever back down an inch on the second amendment Americans.

This does actually make sense of the massive violent crime statistics in the UK.

I mean it was the best time in the sense that they actually had a chance to amount to something.

Now they're living on the gibs train, not so much.

Goddammit, Carlos

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5FQ4uMj_k

I don't see an issue with our civilian police force being militarized, in response to a threat created by the government, while the rest of us have no means of self defense .

[SEND HELP]

I hope the tram doesn't brake

I'd like to think the Queen personally ordered Scotland Yard to cover them with tarps.

Hope you don't live near London mate.

The end is near for us.

Remember me.

>blm
>surrounded by white

Were I'm going to be when it all goes down, living about as far as you can get from London. Feels good man.

How far is that, a half hour drive?

The call to prayer gets louder every day and with each new month is there is a fresh pack of odious looking bearded men on every street corner.

Send help

>Nottingham
++Adeptus Arbites have been deployed++

Don't worry we won't. I don't know if I would die for this country anymore but I sure as fuck would die killing anyone trying to steal my property.
Suicide by cop would be better than living in the prison America would soon become if such a situation would occur.

I'm just waiting till people in bongistan start to kill each other with tea kettles.

About a two day drive plus 60 miles of stormy sea. This doesn't take into account roving gangs of Glasgow cannibals and Caliphate road blocks.

If only cloughie was still around

youtube.com/watch?v=T4ABVVvPlr0

I was thinking the same thing

>tfw no brit/pol/ thread

lads

Why the fuck is BLM protesting in Britain?

Do you think they realize that not everyplace has the same racial history?

even piers morgan left uk, you know it is a shit country to live in.

Why can't they drag them off for obstruction of traffic or disturbing the peace?

yo soy un manzana hugo

Same reason why you might see antifa in the US.
>having borders

Better question is, why the fuck are they in Sweden?

mahonga

faggot

Because they need something to bitch about

Go abuse some abbos, chink

faggot

If this was America those fine officers would have been shot and the niggers would have been depicted as the victims. FACT

Globalists.

why don't they just fucking move them?

>group of antifa cucks came to my shithole redneck town a few weeks ago
>mfw one got shot dead after they tried to beat up some pair of shitheads with their bare hands

can confirm but the niggers would also be shot and Obama would hold a press conference to cry about it

>Recently they banned stinging nettles and biscuits

No, they aren't.

I've smacked a cunt with a teapot before

Dumb leftists. That's all you need to know.

But Carlos, the space is full of niggers.

well done leaf well done

This is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time.

Welcome to america, commiefucks.

i love seeing blm going to random european countries with 0 police brutality to protest it
like they're pretty much baiting the rest of the world to start hating them

everytime my maid asks for a loan or favor i tell her no and shout white power as she wlks away crying

This.

It's good for both us.

Brits get redpilled on BLM (they're just agitators) and American's realise they're full of shit

Fucking liberals. Cant wait until the pendulum drops to the other side again.

Not even a clever comment

KEKED BY WHITE SCREEN

This made me laugh. Thanks ameribro.

Surprised she hasnt gotten her nigger friends to raid your house, rape you your family, burn you all alive and steal your shit.

Seriously, Afrikaan, youre playing a dangerous game if you arent full of shit.

>tfw I will never be this safe.

Just arrest the pieces of shit.

nah i treat my servants well, moved 3 years ago across the country, they and their families moved with us.

>pendulum drops

Truly American.

It's clever because the space is white, therefor safe

""masterrace"" IQ my ass

Can someone tell my why they aren't just fucking moving them?

>7xZ1IuSm

>Muslim

>Arrest
Run them down Tommy run them all down.

All britfag posts sound like Totalbiscuit in my head. This one sounded especially funny for some reason.

You dont realize.

They put the screens up to block snipers from shooting the cops while they get the activists out of their sleeping dragons.

No sleeping dragon picture, have awoken carson instead.

SHOOT THE SMILING SAMBOS

How can they be so fucking cucked? What the fuck isn't that shit illegal? FUCKING ARREST THEM!

got any proofs?

protestors like to lock arms and shit so they put up obstructions so they can't be sued for excessive use of force backed up by witnesses