Germany: 2 million more rapefugee by 2020, cost: 94 billion, NRW close to collapse

leaked document from German finance ministry
>The federal government estimates two million new rapefugees by 2020.

Costs from estimated 94 billion
>Hartz IV payments [means tested welfare] and rent subsidies = 25.7bn euros.
language courses 5.7 billion euros
>integration assistance to employment = 4.6 billion
where is the rest going? subsidy to business to employ rapefugee? training? security? payoffs to sending countries to stop sending?

>annual costs anticipated to rise from 16.1 billion euros per year in 2016 to 20.4 billion per year in 2020

estimated flow of rapefugees
>2016 = 600,000
>2017 = 400,000
>2018 - 2020 300,000 each year
seems lowball, highly optimistic
>its anticipated that 55% of rapefugees who are recognized as such and permitted to remain in Germany will be working after five years.
optimistic but what will the other 45% be doing after 5 years?

>handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/fluechtlingskosten-bund-zahlt-rund-94-milliarden-euro-bis-2020/13595744.html

funny thing is that it was reported last week that the estimated cost of rapefugees per year had been revised upward to 30 billion, so 94 billion for 4 year period seems kinda low, and again, highly optimistic.

in other news the most populous state in Germany, NRW, has warned that police, EMT, and firefighters are under increasing levels of physical attack as a result of Merkels rapefugee policy. There has also been a massive spike in crime due to rapefugees and organized crime due to EU freedom of movement. NRW is currently accepting 30% of the rapefugees Germany is taking in.
>focus.de/politik/deutschland/politik-und-gesellschaft-nrw-in-hoechster-not_id_4850396.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Germans?wprov=sfla1
handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/fluechtlingskosten-bund-zahlt-rund-94-milliarden-euro-bis-2020/13595744.html
time.com/4425549/hungary-migration-poison-europe/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do German women fuck refugees much? That would compound the humiliation.

We should divide Germany between based mid-east nations that refuse to accept immigrants

They only fuck refugees. German women are disgusted by the beta Germancucks

German women love the larger rapefugee schlong

Mostly teens. It has been happening a lot in my small bavarian town.

Teens between 14-19 start helping in the refugee homes and after a while start fucking the people there. They like the attention and it is pretty much "in" right now.

It *is* different, the refugees say things like "you have beautiful eyes" and corny shit that german guys dont, so they fall for it.

It is a pretty big problem, there is even a joke going around in the town on how the refugees keep having teens over to smoke "shisha".

The Fall has to come sooner. I can't wait for this shit to collapse.

Pls Nuke now!

At least it helps cut down on sexual emergencies.

Do you think if the collapse does come these women will be treated like tbe french whores nazi france by their communities?

Is there a general distain for these women?

>NRW close to collapse

Cultural assimilation
Though not in the direction most (not Sup Forums) were expecting

They are literally breeding us out of existence.
I don't want Europe to turn into a fucking multicultural war zone / shithole clone of the middle east.

Oh jeez oh man. We need a revolution in Europe or at least vote these cuck leaders out of office.

>Do German women fuck refugees much?

No they actually don't, barring some outliers who're genereally low class and/or fat. Women welcoming refugees is purely virtue signalling on their part.

The ''''''''''refugees'''''''''''''' are almost all ratfaced low IQ manlets with no income, status and future. They offer neither the genetics nor resources that attracts women.

German women welcome the refugees warmly wit transparents and stuff, but once they're done virtue signalling they won't touch refugees with a ten foot pole.

Give us the money Hans and we will keep them out of your precious EU

>I don't want Europe to turn into a fucking multicultural war zone / shithole clone of the middle east.

its happening. Europe is become the new America user, the local population is being moved on, replaced, and where theres resistance, killed.

>I don't want Europe to turn into a fucking multicultural war zone / shithole clone of the middle east.

What are you gonna do about it?

>german refugee estimates
Remember how they estimated at the beginning of 2015 that they would get 200-300k of them and in the eng they got over one million?

What is wrong whit you? I am a German/Russian and I also fucking give conpliments to my girlfriend. You let this Sandniggers fuck your girls because they are able to sweettalk? Mensch Hans. We have to stop this shit. But then again, my gf is not a teen. Maybe the current teens are stupid like hell.

>300,000 each year

:-)

Will the ovens be able to keep up?

Globalism in our time will fail because immigrants and refugees cannot pay into the system successfully. This is because the native population has to accommodate the foreigners, rather than the foreigners having to assimilate to the natives. As a result, the price of globalism is reflected, quite literally, on a balance sheet. And since the elite are the ones with the money, they'll be the ones who have their wealth spoiled underneath them.

In other 'global' empires, such as the Roman Empire, refugees and immigrants paid into the system because the foreigners were, quite literally, enslaved into being assimilated in the system. Then again, Bankers are the wrong class to lead the kind of world they want to make.

People in the 2030s will think of people in the 2010s as clinically insane. We live in a time of madness akin to Maoism, where all the bright people are burning everything down for bullshit leftism. It's absolutely frightening to think of what the consequences are going to be in the immediate future, and then the future after that.

>I am a German/Russian

So 1945.

Mother Europe will be purged soon, it will be glorious.

Hail Victory

14/88

i want to fuck 14 year old teens too.
sandniggers need to check their privilege.

>People in the 2030s will think of people in the 2010s as clinically insane.

Implying there will be anyone left by then.

This is not even funny anymore. Seriously when are we going to stand up to the Americans and to the UK for dragging Europe into a fucking senseless resource exploration scheme in the ME costing us thousands of lives needlessly lost fighting for the fucking JEW!??!

REEEEEEEE

America. You are single-handeldly repsonsible for every. single. refugee.

Fucking take your share you piece of fucking filth, instead of using Germany as a scapegoat AGAIN.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Germans?wprov=sfla1

For you, Alojzy

There will be people left. It's just hard to imagine what it will be like. Germany is suffering from one economic crisis, already, now Germany is giving itself a second economic crisis through an entitlement problem, on TOP of the Demographic Winter. Absolute chaos.

Germany is a destructive nation, whenever they can, they fuck up other countries.
If my government wasn't smart enough to deny German authority, we would be swimming in rapefugees and crime rate would quadruple by now.

The (((germans))) have their fair share in this though

>[rapefugees] offer neither the genetics nor resources that attracts women.

German women aren't interested in either? They don't want children. They are financially independent. The only thing German men could offer is protection but they are too feminized and frail after decades of social engineering.

WIR

Couldn't agree more. 90% of rapefugees where I live are 1.70 meters max, smell terrible and dress like turks from the early 2000nds. No woman in her right mind would want to fuck one of these manlets.

Just google it. German men are autistic as fuck. There is tons of informations and threads about it.
I think it has something to do with self esteem. Every german guy thinks he's a loser and basically never starts a conversation with a girl. The only men who approach girls here are the foreigners. It's true.

>Seriously when are we going to stand up to the UK

>Merkel floods Europe with undersirables
>Britain "Fuck this"
>Euros "Fucking ANGLO REEEEEEE"

Do you want the actual red pill?
Almost all refugees welcome supporters are "adult" kids who lived in a bubble their whole life and just repeat whatever they hear on Tagesschau and then do absolutely nothing about it. They claim to be """""""social""""""" democrats or """"""social"""""ists because they elect Die Linke, then MAYBE go and hold some sign at the train station and that's it. But of course they demand the integration of immigrants into our society, yet all their friends are either German or 2nd generation immigrants who are basically native speakers and don't have much in common with their parent's home country. And all their "muslim" friends are children of Turkish lawyers or doctors they met at university, who are as Muslim as Germans are Christian (going to church for Easter and Christmas).
So who should integrate all those refugees into our society? "The politicians have to do something about it". Yeah, they will send some social workers who are the very scum that somehow made it through high school with their IQ of 80. And then the immigrants go to some classes in an artificial environment, that won't bring them any closer to "integrate", even if they wanted to.
And the worst thing is that if you call them out on their bullshit, they will show you some statistics about how much money we have and how it's not a problem, although they haven't worked a single day in their lives to accumulate that money.

They need to get this woman out of office ASAP.
It's crazy how some former communist party member can become a leader now.

>not covered in media :^)

But in all seriousness and memes aside ... how´s it even possible to take influence on that ?

Especially after:

1. Merkel repeated her "Wir schaffen das!" mantra at the summer press conference 1 (or 2?) week(s) ago even after being confronted with how badly her welcoming politics have failed

2. Even Juncker and his commission goblins keep on shouting how the mass immigration is awesome and how it´s benefiting Europeab economy and shit

Don´t get me wrong, I truly think that we´d help "REAL" refugees (fleeing from war and extremist prosecution and shit) and those who truly want to contribute ... however that may be ... but I also think that creating "safe zones" or whatever at their borders would´ve been better etc. ... also I think that if you´re an actualy refugee you want to go back to rebuild your country after bull shit has ended ... (thankfully I´m not in such a situation but that´s what I think I´d do .... beside trying to fight)

So how can you influence that ? Obviously politicians in Germany won´t care for shit for what people are saying. The less liberal the ore you´re nazi by popular opinions in this country.

I have no answer to that but we have to come up with something .....at least for regulation ... at least to distinguish real refugees from gibmes and terrorist shit

>German women aren't interested in either? They don't want children. They are financially independent.

They are still slaves to their evolutionary history, which tells them to go for attractive men who offer resources and high social standing. Which the refugees don't have.

What we'll see is women flocking to the fewer high resources white alphas, while continuing their virtue signalling to look good in the eyes of the public.

If women really loved rapefugees so much they woldn't have to rape so often.

I wondered about this. When I was in germany a few years ago almost all women I met were very responsive to even basic applications of charm. Do germans truly have zero game?

Had a gf back then so I didn't put it to full use, sad.

Distinguishing? Fucking racist, reported to Merkel

:^>

thanks jews!

Kek wills it

isn't it how all leftist think?

>yay immigrants
>yay diversity
>yay multiculturalism
>I want it, I want it, Aunt Merkel do something!!!!

>how can you influence that ?
how about German Lives Matter civil disobedience, public protest or literally any method of communicating dissatisfaction that isn't entirely passive? nobody is going to do it for Germans

No ones gonna do anything as long as times are alright. If times turn to shit we'll see massive civil unrest all over the west. Especially Sweden and Germany

>handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/fluechtlingskosten-bund-zahlt-rund-94-milliarden-euro-bis-2020/13595744.html
True, in my town there is this fat disgusting Hartz IV bitch and now she is dating a rapefugee. There are attractive or even average looking girls though who like greasy sandniggers.

So glad this scum nation will cease to exist soon

when it all started there have been those protest marches in dresden by pegida. up to i think 35k people every monday.

yet the answer to that was not "let´s overthink our decisions" but

>LE EBIN NAZIS HADE ON FOREIGNERS

That´s how public protesting and communicating dissatisfaction is handled officially.

The best thing I can do is vote in Trump. I know it's a longshot but maybe he can put pressure on Europe to reverse this. However, I feel like Germans really don't care about what's going on from what I read so far.

Honestly I don't really care what the germans do in their country, I just don't understand why can't they just fucking leave us alone. "Hey I'll invite hordes of african human trash to my country to save the economy! By the way you have to take some of them too regardless of what you actually want" seriously what.

time.com/4425549/hungary-migration-poison-europe/

A bigger fence will be necessary.

unfortunetaly this.

We've seen massive chimpouts in France during Euro2016 against changes in work law. But I haven't heard of any protests or anything after terror attacks. Only drawing on the streets and adding filters on fb profile pic

though of course raging on the internet won´t improve the situation, i´m aware of that

>tfw you will never pop the cherry of a 14 year old because Ahmed already popped it

>They are still slaves to their evolutionary history
also includes interest in fashion, such as the fashion of accessorizing with a rapefugee and/or chocolate baby

the reason rapefugees rape is 80-20 rule, lack of judicial disincentive, and contempt to German social inhibition. German women will chase the most attractive rapefugees then settle for a masculine beta one because they will still be more masculine than a bio-Deutsch beta.

>Do germans truly have zero game

yes.

Come now, it's not like you've never been a part of a german-led state before. You know how it works. :^)

>55% of refugees expected to be working

HAHAHAHAHA

out of 1 million already there only 54 have jobs. FIFTY FOUR. and 50 of those are with the postal service.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html

fair points, i'm sure the judge will be lenient on you when the gestapo break in and arrest you for hate speech

This time the russians aren't on their side though.

i feel for you hungary

yuo´re officially
>FUCKING WHITE MALES
>ASSHOLES
>XENOPHOBES

now after you likely are going to reject refugee quotas

This was only out of the top 20 companies I think, but for comparison they employ over 5 million germans. So this won't take any kebab shops or shit into account. Just a side note so your facts are straight.

>55% of refugees expected to be working

the % sign was probably just a typo. Seeing how 54 refugees are already working their estimate seems to be spot on

>So this won't take any kebab shops or shit

And this is important and valuable economic activity?

Why tho?

Fucking hell.

>>its anticipated that 55% of rapefugees who are recognized as such and permitted to remain in Germany will be working after five years.
That's a high number. Here in Sweden it takes LONGER than 7 years for 50% to get a job.

A job that is probably payed by the government.

Are the foolish left cunts that want to destroy our lands or just naive and stupid?

You do realize they will run to austria and swiss land to spread the same bullshit they ran away from right?

you're falling for the Thomas Mann 'apolitical German' meme. silence and passivity is a political decision, it signals consent. What is 'radical' here? protesting policy with enormous downsides to German quality of life or the policy itself?

No it's not important at all, the idea that refugees were meant to economically stimulate germany is fucking pants on head retarded

Well the thing is hungary has been multicultural for the past thousand years. It's always been a hub of european, middle eastern, asian, jewish, turkish and russian culture and it exists in an equilibrium but suddenly western countries decided that we need "multi"-culturalism aka islam monoculturalism to exist. Which means completely fucking up everything for no reason at all.

How can language classes for 2 mil people cost 5 BILLION? That's 3000 EUR per refugee? A normal class for adults to learn any language will be around 200 EUR?????

EU already gave them a 'freedom to roam' internal EU passport, and Germany will give them citizenship. You think they won't go raping and making babies in Poland?

>There are attractive or even average looking girls though who like greasy sandniggers.

There are attractive women who have sex with dogs. But they are a tiny minority.

There was actually some article in a newspaper months ago how it's becoming increasingly common for the few refugee women to divorce their men once they get asylum. Even the sandnig women ditch their men once they realize that they can do here better than beng raped by some goat smelling manlet with a 4 inch dick every night kek

>fucking up everything for no reason at all.
of course there must be some reason behind it

At that moment belgian poster realized big amounts of government money cannot be accounted for and some people are getting rich off it.
Only took him 3 years to come to that realization.

169 million left

Did you even read the article? Most of the crime comes from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria, and Georgia (the country, not the state)

>Das Bundeskriminalamt warnt indes vor neuen Gewaltexzessen gegen Flüchtlinge.
hahahahhahah

I thought jews hate muslims though, it just doesn't add up. Are they trying to ultimately piss of white people at muslims so they can take over the middle east?

I absolutely understand ... that´s why I´m trying to find solutions to express dissent in a way that

1. reaches people ... it doesn´t matter if like 1k people on the internet have the same opinion, this by itself won´t change shit

2. where i have to chose words/actions carefully, because remember in germany you will get denounced the nanosecond you openly express the refusal of certain opinions and laws even

>How can language classes for 2 mil people cost 5 BILLION? That's 3000 EUR per refugee?

Maybe the refugees all need individual teaching because they're so stupid

you need to be culturally enriched

>its anticipated that 55% of rapefugees who are recognized as such and permitted to remain in Germany will be working after five years.

HAHAHA

They'll be lucky if it's half of that.

>2 million
yeah like the 300 000 promised last year, i've never imagined I will witness fall of Germany in my life. I swear I can hear your acentestors spirits wail over the mountains from here.

Knowing non-refugees from similar areas (that somehow passed the requirements to stay before this (((crisis)))) this would hardly be a surprise.

>i've never imagined I will witness fall of Germany in my life

It's great though, isn't it?

Suck shit, Deutschcucks.

What the fuck mate

No but seriously, over here an adult class costs about 180euro per year. Can any Germbro enlighten me on what adult schooling costs on average annually? No talking about college, just typical hobby classes.

I went to a job center once where they also deal with unemployment benefits, and the booth next to me was a Turk that supposedly finished two years of Dutch. The lady had to call him a translator to ask him if he went to the classes and if he passed his grade and eventually she just signed him off as a good student so he could retain his benefits.

I'm not sure how we can ever push corrective legisation through when cucklords and pro-refugee sjws are the ones signing off and checking on the immigrants.

Bryggeriet nightclub, Kungsportsavenyen 3, 41136 Göteborg, Sweden

>Are the foolish left cunts that want to destroy our lands or just naive and stupid

It's both. This thread made me really mad. This is what feels to be a man of valor in the modern day west. We can't protect ourselves because we outstripped that method. Now our entire populations are dumbed down and uncaring. Our women are now in charge of defending our countries and they have no clue.

>This was only out of the top 20 companies I think, but for comparison they employ over 5 million germans. So this won't take any kebab shops or shit into account.

You think non-German-speaking "refugees" without bank accounts or capital to rent floorspace are starting many fast food franchises?

Oh, I am laughing

well:
>two completely different cultures; we don't approve many things they do normally
>European countries took part in destabilisation on the Near East
>prior terrorist attacks were made by Arabs or people of Arabic origins (Madrid or London bombings)

and suddenly
>Refugees welcum
This doesn't add up. They are either extremally IQ

>Maybe the current teens are stupid like hell.
You have NO idea, son.

Back in the day I thought my classmates were retarded.
Today, I am a academic / lecturer; the level of stupidity is unimaginable.
All these kids do nowadays is learn by heart what they need for school without EVER thinking about it and they have NO general knowledge.
It drives me insane.
Also I let most lefties fail a few times so they can't spent so much free time ruining this country.

Language courses here push you through at the speed of sound.
"Oh you heard me say hello? Congratulations, you're intermediate!"
"Oh you found the different classroom, congratulations, you're fluent! Don't worry if you don't understand I'll have the letter sent in Arabic"
Not much more frustrating than seeing this happen day in and day out while the media says nothing, the government pretends everything's fine and the people don't even know their pensions have been given over to Brussels. Probably so they can have more 'art' installed.
Sad times.

I don't give a heck