3 brothers

>3 brothers
>10 sisters
do you think they had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/19/starved-beaten-unbathed-how-a-17-year-old-escaped-a-house-full-of-chains-and-freed-her-12-siblings/?utm_term=.a337594912e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>none of them are cute
ew

Yes

They were all starved and their physical development was delayed by years. Its very unlikely.

I think the one on the far right needs to be put down.

The Dad molested some of them so they probably played on their own too.

down where, in the cellar? you're a bit late.

No I mean taken out to the back shed and shot. She looks like the oldest and probably has irreparable mental and physical damage done to her.

no, she's just skinny for a Becky.

Is this something recent? What's with people and medias fascination with incest? I really don't get it.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/19/starved-beaten-unbathed-how-a-17-year-old-escaped-a-house-full-of-chains-and-freed-her-12-siblings/?utm_term=.a337594912e4

That's fucked up. And I feel like I need a haircut all of a sudden.

Do Americans REALLY do this?

Fucking hell, just came from another thread showing the most brutal mexican cartel murder I've ever heard of. Wanted a comfy board, not another fucked up story.

I need to be more grateful for my lot in life, fuck

bump

>none of the children were allowed to bathe more than once a year, and washing their hands above the wrist was met with severe punishment.
Imagine the smell in that picture.

I don't understand what kind of fucked up logic the parents followed to make them think this was in any way ok. If you hate your kids why pop out that many?

You're trying to figure out why someone would do this rationally. These people were obviously batshit crazy, there's no rational explanation.

>be American
>get chained

Land of the Free desu

>nobody mentions that the parents were christian nuts

christianity is a religion of peace

It's kinda strange that the media is mostly silent about this but I knew the second I saw the father's hair cut.

>the father was an engineer racking up $130K at one point

Do you have christianphobia that has nothing to do with what they did just like when a muslim blows up a building it has nothing to with Islam bigot.

Apparently they would buy food and leave it in front of their kids but tell them they couldn't eat any of it. Pretty fucked up desu

America wins again.

#IwillStarveWithYou
#ReligionOfPeace

fuck off bastard, it doesnt have to do with christians

An American family did something extremely degenerate and for some reason Americans are all excited about it.
America is a real life gore thread.

I presume sex is the last thing on your mind if you're being chained up and starved.