Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_330
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_Switzerland
democracynow.org/2016/7/25/assange_why_i_created_wikileaks_searchable
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sad truth

The majority of people were offended when she was indicted. Her doing something bad that actually resonates with people (and lets face it, the emails thing lacks much emotional punch) will be even more damaging. And this is the greatest of betrayals.

USA will ignore this

if he has proof, he should release it.

Indeed, so please bump some more.

The more this is seen, the angrier the Correct The Record agents get. They're trying to take attention away from Hillary, remember.

>will be even more damaging.
Sorry, but no. No MSM outlet will report on this. You do realize most D voters don't even know about the email scandal?

Who cares, she could openly admit she blew up the towers in 9/11 and she'd only gain in the polls for her "expertise of terrorism".

Of course they will.
It's not like Hillary secretly sold weapons to ISIS behind everyone's back. Everyone knows this shit. It has never been a secret that USA arms ISIS. It has never been a secret that Obama flat out states that they need to fund ISIS to topple Assad.

No one cares.

Here's how things work in America
Conservative = bad
Liberal = good

Bush can start wars and he's literally Hitler, Obama can start wars and he's a saint.

It's not that they don't know. It's that they were all convinced that the emails became the normie equivalent of "WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING".

1. MSM isn't even remotely the sole or even primary info dispenser in the modern world. Alex Jones gets more hits than CNN FFS.
2. People found out about the DNC/Bernie stuff just fine, this will be even more damning.
3. I find that extremely unlikely. Her primary voter base of non english speaking hispanics and african americans, perhaps.

Eh, stop being a defeatist.

I'm just trying to make some Correct The Record agents really work for their money.

You should try it, it's fun. All you have to do is post damaging stuff about Hillary in threads that look like they are trying to get Sup Forums to talk about controversial topics.

It's ogre.

>Everyone knows this shit
Except for millions of Normies who are too retarded to ever leave Nosebook.

The MSM are allied with the old hag and will downplay and hide this as much as possible. It's always ok when Hillary does anything, and the most dumb Democrat sheep can't even locate Syria on a map. It's a sad time for the US.

Actually it is indeed 100% a secret in the USA. It would be a huge revelation not just against HRC, with the US in general.

>It has never been a secret that Obama flat out states that they need to fund ISIS to topple Assad.

He has never flat out stated that.

Again, the emails stuff, which has no emotional punch to it, still pissed off a majority of Americans against her. Her going beyond the pale and directly dealing with ISIS, which nobody has admitted to doing in the American government, would end her, period.

They already know it? Well, they might forget it though. Lets make sure that it's fresh in everyone's memories that Hillary sold weapons to ISIS.

Was that before or after they were useful for America's goals?

Yeah lol.

But it sure is fun to see the Correct The Record agents hard at work.

People are complaining about the timing of this release, but can't you see, everyone? This shit is so important to america and therefore, the world; it MUST have a massive impact when this becomes official.

Assange knows he can not trust the MSM to cover this story at all. When he says he will release the leaks in october, he means the internet has to organise by then to make the leaks visible. They cant censor us all!

We have to organise and be ready to smear the leak all over the fucking internet. We need an irc channel, a catchy name, multiple social media accounts everyone has to follow eachother on twitter, reddit accounts, everything!

We need to shill harder than CTR and for free. Once america demands answers they cant ignore ceoked hillarys antics any longer!

Your government has sold weapons to various paramilitary organizations since the 60s at least.

Wake me when you get an official that ends the practice.

>would end her, period.
Seriously doubt that.

The only thing that can end her is if Trump wins and they can't rig the election.

Just imagine if any other politician got people killed like she did in Benghazi. It was her fault. It was her incompetence that killed those people. There is an emotional punch to the story.

Her absolutely destroying Libya, an entire country, just reducing it to rubble and piles of dead children everywhere. Who cares? Certainty not liberals.

>Your government has sold weapons to various paramilitary organizations since the 60s at least.

so has mine

Wikileaks has the same issue snowden had.

They think Americans care. About anything. Anything at all. We don't. We're just waiting for death. That's it. We don't care. We're just waiting.

USA created ISIS. This is common knowledge to the truly redpilled. We sold them almost every weapon they have. CIA agents even trained their leaders.

>claims he has proof
So not released to the public yet.

How long until Julian Assange will actually release all the shit he claims to have?

This fucking cunt just keeps making small headlines with "he claims to have the proof!" to desensitize the public

most people don't care because it has no direct consequence for them.

Hipster libshits care. Problem is they are braindead, and they care about and believe in all the wrong things. They care A LOT about all the wrong things.

My government?

Mate, my government doesn't even HAVE weapons. We rely on Australia and the UK lol. But that's not what we're talking about.

We're talking about Hillary and her back room deals, here.

Holy shit the cocaine is kicking in guys. I'm hype. You guys don't even realize how hyped I am just now. Dude. I gotta go run 5 miles now I don't have time for this.

Last time I checked, Hilshill wasn't a Kiwi official.

Heh heh, ya know jimbo, did you ever wonder why the Jews are such great proponents of democracy? Whether in Indonesia or Pakistan or Serbia or you name it, whenever there is some threat to universal suffrage, the Jews are ready to send the U.S. armed forces in to bomb and kill until everyone is permitted to vote. Why is that? Why can't the Indonesians have an Islamic theocracy if they want? Why can't the Pakistanis have a military dictatorship? Why can't the Serbs run their own country the way they prefer? What is the appeal in making sure that people whose minds have been wasted by Alzheimer's Disease vote? Well, let's not beat around the bush: the appeal of mass democracy lies in the fact that in essentially every country in the world today, the number of persons unable to think for themselves is substantially larger than the number able to make independent decisions. Those unable to think for themselves have their thinking done for them by the people who control the mass media. Which is to say, democracy is the preferred system because it gives the political power to those who own or control the mass media and at the same time allows them to remain behind the scenes and evade responsibility for the way in which they use that power. And the more inclusive the democracy is -- that is, the more Alzheimer's sufferers and Mongoloid cretinsand paranoid schizophrenics and people who live in empty packing cases in alley ways and Jamaican immigrants and football fans are able to vote -- the more certain is the grip of the media masters on the political process. Now ain't that just quacking crazy?

This is only a small, small part of it.

You weren't quoting anyone, which leads me to believe you were quoting me, the OP.

Go easy on Muslims, you don't want to take a simple misunderstanding and blow it out of proportion

Sheiiiit so they support ISIS ?

could have been worse t.bh f.am

You know the more I think about it the more plausible it seems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_330
>1970
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_Switzerland
>1971

I would have quoted you directly if that was the case.

>blow it out of proportion
lol

is Hillary a muslim? I mean, it would explain why she's selling weapons to ISIS.

Hillary Nobel Peace Prize confirmed.

Check this out

this is an article about another article about an interview that we all already watched

until Assange actually leaks the documents I don't even give a fuck

Does that mean turkey != Isis and USA = Isis?

At least she's not Trump

Anyone know who's paying for the maga banner ads?

Ok leaf.

You know why I think leaves have suddenly become some of the worse shitposters? It's because they're Americans who hate Trump who moved over the border and are now working for Correct The Record(tm).

This exactly. Dems are retarded in thinking CNN and other TV media matters to even old people anymore, other than already registered Dems who want their views echoed back to them hugbox style

Obama is 100% Muslim and Saudi Arabia is a big player in US politics. Hillary is just doing what Obama, Saudi Arabia and Israel want.

This is basically the Muslims giving US politicians loads of money to push their agenda, and Israeli jews using the chaos and unrest that causes to push their own agenda.

We're basically fucked.

It goes far beyond that. USA has been selling weapons to ISIS and other terrorists for 30+ years. How do you guys not know this? I thought this was a redpilled board. We created Al Queda.

DELETE THIS

And I mean we literally created Al Queda. Al Queda's leaders were trained by CIA agents. We supplies almost all their weapons.

>redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
3 nested layers of clickbait, the actual article is here and isnt news democracynow.org/2016/7/25/assange_why_i_created_wikileaks_searchable

Your waffles are brighter than our lives these days. Obama admitted this a long time ago.
No one cared then either.

At least McCain isn't involved in such disgusting acts. amirite

Ah shit. Well, maybe next time I stir up the Correct The Record shills, I'll use a Breitbart article.

>suddenly become some of the worse shitposters
>suddenly
I hear you, but let's face it the leafs were always shiposters minus decent bants. Having said that a lot of the disruptive posts now do seem to be cancuck.

I was just about to mention this. The cover story was that McCain met with "Syrian rebel leaders" to provide weapons etc.

The pictures were then released and it didn't take long for the "rebels" to be identified as ISIS Commanders. The news calls them rebels when it is convenient and ISIS when its not. But "rebels" and "ISIS" are the same damn thing. It is called Double Speak.

do they even have that show over there?

also great post

or maybe you're posting an article about an interview that aired on the 5th and pretending its breaking news?

Until Assange actually leaks the documents this news isn't credible enough to get any traction

This means when we assist them they are "heroic rebel freedom fighters" then when they do something bad they are "ISIS". We created our own enemy.

>Just imagine if any other politician got people killed like she did in Benghazi. It was her fault. It was her incompetence that killed those people. There is an emotional punch to the story.

I'm sure Benghazi has had an impact, but you're going to need much worse than 4 people dying due to incompetent interventionism to stir people's passions. Note how the party line has been to focus on Benghazi and not the rest of Libya.

Sure we do. Normies care much more about Benghazi and the emails, for example, than I would.

Traction or no traction, I will keep posting it!

If Hillary did nothing wrong, she has nothing to hide. In the mean time, lets post!

Nah, he needs to stir up hype so people will actually read it and so it will have maximum impact on the election.

Exactly. I hope there are a lot more Americans like you out there who are not blindly believing what the government tells them.

Except people are already going "who cares about some stupid e-mails"

Maybe they would've cared if they actually released the contents instead of just constantly hinting at it so people stop giving a fuck

Actual proof that high ranking Americans are selling weapons to ISIS would be the most earth shattering revelation in decades.

no one cares.

hillary will win.

Nicht wahrend ich leben

Everyone knows that. Backing a terrorist organization that attacks our enemies now and turns against us 30 years later is VERY different from backing a terrorist organization that ruined your own war plans (in Iraq, when it was AQI/ISIQ) and currently attacking you.

The fact remains that the Burgers are
convinced that she is just another politician.

They are however, convinced that Trump is a
clown with questionable views and no political
experience whatsoever.

This is going to end like the 2008 election.

>Except people are already going "who cares about some stupid e-mails"

Few expected "those damn emails" to destroy HRC, only to chip at her armor.

>This is going to end like the 2008 election.

Absolutely agreed. The charismatic guy with a cult following is going to crush the gimmicky "this election will have the first xyz" candidate whose only argument is "I'm not the other guy."

When a candidate has degenerated to only being "vote for me, I'm not the other guy," you can tell they've lost. Kerry vs Bush, Romney vs Obama, and HRC vs Trump.

i spent 15 minutes making this

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Lol'd.

And I bet Hillary was just PRETENDING to sell weapons to ISIS.

What is Islamic Stats?

RELEASE THE FUCKING LEAKS ALREADY ASSANGE YOU FUCKING CUNT REEEEEEEEEEE

The problem is that people see no alternative. Even if you release horrible stuff about Hillary, almost everyone I know (from 4 blue states) feels they have no alternative. Trump is too much of a wild card and potential disaster.

This election is literally about voting for the devil and disaster you know or the terrifying potential of the unknown.

Were ISIS funded by Hillary while attacking America?

BEAUTIFUL

Of course (if the allegations are true), and not to mention after killing many many US soldiers. Unless you consider Islamic State in Iraq, Islamic State in Syria, and Islamic State to be separate organizations.

Obviously a business scheme. Sell weapons to Middle East terrorists and then another group rises up and then sell it to that group. Rinse and repeat.

> redstatewatcher.com

Good find op, have you checked fuckhillaryclinton.org to confrim this yet?

> obama can start wars

Gonna need a source on obama declaring war. I'll wait.

shadow user called it

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/8444526684571802

shadowanon confirmed assange

Fucking neat.

dont let this slide

>8 replies
Reminds me of the fake and gay disaster.

Assange is a troll. Trouble is that by making these drip-feed announcements and not releasing documents, he's losing people's interest and increase skepticism about what he's releasing. This approach worked with the Panama Papers because there was so much stuff to release and it kept the story in the press, but with this Clinton stuff it's too small to try the drip-feed method. She probably sold weapons to different rebel groups in the Middle East while it wasn't clear who would be best at promoting US interests. Now the weapons have probably been destroyed in drone attacks. I really don't see any issue here worth our time.

I fact checked his info and it seems legit. Wikileaks release only confirms it, but with different evidence

Wikileaks is already releasing documents as quickly as people can parse them, if not moreso.

Bump.

never forget, anons. Correct The Record is constantly swaying this board.

No, I mean a guy strikes on something big, but nobody believes him or cares about it.

He's not trolling here. shadwo user confirmed through independent research

And they'll continue to claim Trump will start World War 3 despite Obama, Hillary and McCain having been directly responsible for arming, training and deploying ISIS.