IS HILLARY DYING???

>youtube.com/watch?v=JDa9eArn4SQ

when you personally order the killing of 40+ people, you get the "red dot tongue sights jerky head cough cough sputter" achievement unlocked

cancer of the esophagus

Geeewizz fucking WOW. She is actually a fucking lab rat like wot just die already.

Yes. And hopefully Kek will speed up the process

All those camera flashes did her in, big time.

All of that greed and shes gonna die before she spends a penny. Thats where that gets you dun goofd you shlag.

Both Bushes ordered the killing of many more.

$hillary the warmonger.

I'll play simphoniyyat al mowt for her

were all dying, pal.

Never mind if she is dying the real question is why haven't any of you assassinated her yet? She's obviously a murderer and will definitely be a tyrant. Isn't Americas right to have guns based in stopping tyrany? Do it now

She has syphilis

She caught syphilis from Bill, who acquired it from a male prostitute around the same time he got HIV

Can't reveal source

Yes I'm happy as fuck about it. Here's hoping she seizes out during the debates, omg that'dbe so awesome.

Are they running for President? No? Well then I guess that isn't relevant.

I swear, any time someone talks about the fucked up shit some politician is doing, someone's gotta bring up people who haven't even held office in more than 10 years.

>Be Hillary
>Shill my way to the top on death bed
>Get "Assassinated"
>Become Feminazi SJW Martyr
>Enter New World Dystopia

>the real question is why haven't any of you assassinated her yet?
MI6 pls

thats sad

The coughing is a signal to let them know she feels like she's about to have another seizure.

inb4 404

Her reptilian brain is rejecting her humanoid body

That's why she has to take so much medication

>assassination

Why?! So she might be replaced by someone half competent?

Hopefully she will become president and China can finally take it's place as number 1 due to her being physically and mentally incapable of leading a country.

She's in such bad shape... just drop out lady. You are a mess, you make Jeb look like Trump.

No, it's caused by her brain injury. Her ability to control her throat has been diminished, she just can't swallow properly so during speeches or high stress she starts coughing.

Kek pls.

We all are.

Sorry for causing you to think

Meanwhile Jeb might've actually been the healthiest motherfucker who ran this year. He was looking lean, you could tell he's lost weight, I'm remember when he was chubbier.

Don't underestimate the full scale propaganda campaign of the MSM in Europe. All we get is pro Obama/Hillary news. There is nothing positive said about Trump.

im sure shes sick but this is the same shit as the wikileaks bullshit
you can get your hopes up all day shes gonna get indicted or drop dead but realistically it will never happen

Where'd the ass migrate to?

I don't think it's dysphagia

Did this thread get taken down?

he's probably talking about some kind of stroke

maybe her brain stem got the hit

yes