youtu.be/lmgrkDdcU9A?t=1m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=BX9N-2Aw_MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the cabal decide to replace him?

Hildawgs revenge

Now they are truly land of the free.

>post yfw America becomes ancap

>tfw still remember the 2013 Shutdown

OOO NO NO NO OUUUUUUU BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

the truth

2/7

Don't know why Hillary has grown on me so much, I wish she was president

he looks like a brainlet wojak

3/7

4/7

"I can't distill a bunch of disorganized information that I think is correlated somehow into a couple of sentences so I post screenshots of it all for you to figure out what I think"

She kinda reminds me of that cool kids gradnma everyone knows. I think she's pretty based. I regret shitposting for trump

it is easier to share that way

6/7

"it's difficult to make a sentence thingy so you're going to have to read all kinds of crap"

7/7

unfortunately Sup Forums wont let me post all of the manifesto at once. So I made it into a meme.

>unfortunately
Shill, go

If there is a better way to format it, help. This is a global collaboration. Otherwise take your ignorance elsewhere

user, wheres your 5/7

Have a Blessed day.

5/7

my bad

i gotta plug into the god dream

good night

May all the trolls, lurkers, doubters be blessed and have a great day/night... even if you don't believe... I love you regardless.

>take your ignorance elsewhere
>he says while shilling his blog on somebody else's thread
Your typical enlightened American

>I think she's pretty based

She's a fucking globalist monster who can barely even act like a normal human being anymore.

>believe
Believe what?

there is more to these realities than you think

youtu.be/lmgrkDdcU9A?t=1m49s

we WILL have an awakening

some fucking preaching tone cunt soldier who probably got his head fucked up in military, wow amazing.

drop your shit generic preaching tone cunt.

Nigga I think you're retarded

pretty much, he's a classic case of a very intellectually mediocre person who tries to be a preaching/intellectual kind of figure. you know even in real life they speak like a dumb person's idea of a smart person, acted out by a dumb person too obviously, them.

share everything! If there is effort, we will need to collaborate on social media like FB and then rush the Pres. Rogan. Abby Martin, Jessica Rosenworce with the message publicly to enforce that we are fearlessly

Listen to the lyrics... You can find them online... I won't type them or copy/paste... you all are adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX9N-2Aw_MI

"Fear Not of Man"

drop your shit generic preaching tone cunt.

I love you

I don't think most of that is real or if it is, It's blatantly exaggerated. After seeing what blatant Propaganda and bootlicking Sup Forumstards peddle just for the hope of someone making white identity politics a thing I take everything with a grain of salt.

>eye raff yuo

Ew uncultured amerifat spews his bonding phrase

it's funny you say i have a tone... yet you did not hear my voice.

Are you projecting your insecurities onto another person as you hide behind "Anonymous"?

I can see you are scared. it's ok because you do not know. Blinded by your ego and your need to feel power. I still love you regardless of your faults.

The e-mails and sources of clinton foundation money are very real skeletons in her closet.

i wish your family teaches you unconditional love.

I've already repented for the people I've killed.
You just need to get out of your toddler mindset of trying to group/stereotype and then judge... just as an attempt to make you feel better because you have a void to fill.

No one, and nothing will take my joy.
Bless you.

Assuming they are real. Since Arrange and Wikileaks have been outed to have worked with the Trump Campaign through Trump Jr. No email can be 100% be trusted.

yes they are. everything in this world will come to light

Edgy
Cheesy
Uncalled for
Disgusting

I'm perfectly entitled to say, feel and think what I like, that's what it means being an adult. Not some cuck of imganary restrictions and insecurity like you.

>Assuming they are real.
The federal government investigated this incident and concluded that she did store emails on an un-secure server.

>Since Arrange and Wikileaks have been outed to have worked with the Trump Campaign through Trump Jr. No email can be 100% be trusted.
A commercial e-mail client is without a doubt less secure than an e-mail client used by top brass in the federal government. Charges were not brought because the e-mail server´s she used were "not 100% safe", but rather because they weren´t what the law prescribed for a secretary of state.

yes it was assange, but Martyr Seth Rich exposed it to the media, not russia. if someone is doing something wrong.... check the mother fucker and correct them right then and there....

Also Trumps emails werent compromised nor were they secret material months before the election...

this argument is invalid.

if this makes you feel better, i won't blame you... you are still ignorant to the truth. I feel sorry for you. No conversation is a waste of time either, as we learn more about ourselves with every person we come in contact with.

I'm just spittin universal truths... it you being willfully ignorant.

>it you being willfully ignorant.

Also
>directly asks you to be specific about things
>"wilfully ignorant"

So this... is the power of American intellect

Yes but where is the garuntee that those emails and the Wikileaks emails are 100% the same? What if they edited a few things or put in a few fake emails? That would make a dramatic difference.How do we know that the other side didn't kill Seth Rich to dramatize an in actuality innocent leak? Remember killing people is not the usual method of American intelligence they prefer extortion and character assassination over Killing a little bit of CP on Seth Richs PC would have done the job. The FSB love killing though as they still carry the Dogma of "a loose end is always a liabillity"

damn man you're taking that prompt seriously
your writings ain't gonna change the world

fuck you all for ruining my thread

>can't answer simple questions
>"y-you're just ignorant but I don't blame ya"

god bless you

god bless us all...

OOOPS.. i forgot to capitalize the G... please forgive me, Very sorry you are focused on the veins of a leaf when you should enjoy the beauty of the forest.

This message will transcend the negativity.
Regardless, I love you all.

2 scoops 2 gender 2 terms. Sorry Denfag

>eiyy loubve hhhyu

The total vocabulary of the average American

I'm sorry but this isn't enlightenment, just psychosis

Doubt clouds the mind.
You are just posing more assertions, but i see where one would be worried. There is no need to get caught up in the fear.

we are actually curing it from cancer

We learn about ourselves through our interaction with other human beings, whether it be in person or over the web. I am confident none of you would step to me with that attitude in person, and am confident I would treat you the same as I am on here.

Just some advice... You never know if you are talking to a killer. Don't provoke anyone, because you may provoke a killer. Affluenza wont save you then.

What's the difference?

Fukin edgy bro

Come fuck my anus now please

tl;dr

I read until the parts about muh purity of bodily fluids and muh gold standard, and closed it