Is it just me, or do arab/indian people always stink like their food and their house always thinks of curry?

Is it just me, or do arab/indian people always stink like their food and their house always thinks of curry?

I cannot think of a time where I walked next to one and they didn't smell like ass. ?? Just why?

They don't use deodorant

This is why I don't find Indian women attractive. Everytime I see one, I imagine her stinking of shit and it turns me off immediately.

i think its because of their food.
it's the same with the chinese and koreans
indians just stink more.
i saw some guys a few days ago they look clean but smelled bad.

I worked as a door-to-door salesman once, and as I was closing in on the fucking parkway to some black family, the stench slapped me in the face. I had to hold my breath while trying to pretend to have a conversation with someone who was obviously not buying an alarm system.

can confirm
i

i mean this is kinda true for everyone for example im italian and my house smells like tomatoes.

Sure Arabs and Indians can be bashed on, But you have to be a child to talk shit about their food.

Smelly people, Great food

went to south korea for a month vacation, holy fuck they stink like shit, they like to think they're hygienic and clean but those fuckers are like animals. the women i met were also constantly shitting like i mean 2-3 times within the space of a couple of hours

I just eat some curry and now the sweat dripping out of my body smells like curry. wtf i hate curry

Ironically enough, every arab/north african I've met always stank like pork

>You don't shit Indian food. You sweat it.
Might also explain why so many Indians are brown

You all reek of rancid fish, nipbro.

Even if i shit it, i won't smell like the food.
The only logical reason is that i eat the food and it turns into sweat and that's why Indians smell bad.

Just look what all these people are saying -

Swede on vacation in Japan

Hated this growing up, while I thankfully lived in a house every time I went to a friends apartment it always stank fucking spices and shit from the neighbors

have you ever tried to use deodorant on dirty body?

it makes everything much worse

to get rid of any smell, first and foremost you need to take shower and then thinking about any extra measures

but in sandniggers case, i would blame their diet too - so much garlic or other spices can fuck up your body odour

We smell just as bad to them. Especially to Asians, since they don't have as many of the stinky type of sweat glands, and they don't eat as much red meat. Niggers smell horrible to everyone.

t. English teacher in immigrant centre

It's probably because they shit in the street (or probably just on the bathroom floor in your country) and wash themselves with their hand and a bottle of water. It's not curry you're smelling

I have an afganistan neighbour right next door and the smell of curry comes through the door 24/7

Because they don't wash themselves as often and also never wash their hair. Plus they eat stinky food all the time so their sweat glands and pores are basically stained with curry smells.

>Plus they eat stinky food all the time so their sweat glands and pores are basically stained with curry smells.

but i think they're mostly not aware.
fucking hell bean paste makes me smell so sad.

I have a turk at work who sweats cumin. It's fucking disgusting.

lel cumin smells like sweaty pits

>don't wash themselves as often and also never wash their hair

ugh these types of people make me rage. They get accustomed to their own smells so they don't get assaulted by their own odor.

you're Canadian, you pretty much smell bad to everyone...

When I visiting America I also noticed that the white people (which are mostly obese) also stink a lot. This might be explained that lots of fat rolls store bacteria etc and the general smell of Americans might be that why shit because huge obesity problems and gotta say that those burgers probably don't smell too good either when going through your digestive system

>Indian """"cuisine""""
>anyone who disagrees with me is a child
That is a shitty meme food, fucking disgusting

you have to exclude the fatties because they stink no matter what race.
how about americans with normal bmi? did they smell too?

Every culture smells different based on the types of food they eat. You're just used to your own smell.

That's an awfully big superiority complex for a flag that's accomplished so very little.