What's the general attitude towards the American wars in Iraq/Afghanistan in your cunt

What's the general attitude towards the American wars in Iraq/Afghanistan in your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertile_Crescent
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo
youtube.com/watch?v=5lDLUySLcRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that we're a crony

boo
but our upper echelons need you so all of us keep quiet

Retarded wastes of time that only the staunchest brainlet-tier boomer conservatives defend anymore.

Afghanistan:

Negative, needless loss of life that didn't really achieve anything. But NATO obligation so it is what it is.

Iraq:

Weren't stupid enough to fall for Operation Kick Ass Get Gas and finish daddys failure to kill Saddam.

useless.
you can't subdue primitives if you obey European rules of war and UN human rights agreements.

>cradle of civilization
>developing philosophy and building cities to last for millennia while Finns throw spears at each other and worship trees
>primitives

shouldn't have joined a cult and crawled backwards just because Mongols fuck you up.

>arabistans
>cradle of civiliaztion

>what is 3 millenium long degradation

>Iraq
>cradle of civilization

Yes.

Afghanistan
Pointless war, our soldiers were sent in without the necessary equipment. They were dependent on the Americans for CAS and air medevacs. Thanks for that btw.
54 unnecessary dead German soldiers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertile_Crescent

Things have changed quite a bit since then

And then islam became a thing and everything went down the shitter.

It's pretty good.

I am a Greek Nationalist. I don't give a fuck about what's going on in another country unless it somehow affects mine.
What USA did in Iraq and Afghanistan, affected my country by helping to create the so called refugee crisis and this new wave of terrorism that my country could also be a target off.
So your campaigns there, is another reason for me to dislike USA.
This is my brutally honest opinion. You can go anywhere, do anything you want, kill millions of people for shits and giggles and I won't give a fuck if Greece doesn't get harmed from it.

Useless waste of resources that ended up creating many more problems. Spanish soldiers who return home from Afghanistan brag about exchanging their rations for expensive things from the American military. Apparently American soldiers are fed Matrix-style goo, so Spanish food is highly appreciated among them.

I doubt anyone remembers any of them.

Useless fucking waste of time and resources and lives but at least talibans dickheads are gone.

Iraq was just plain stupid though, we're still paying for that today with all the shit going down in syria

Liberation war

It failed because of stupid Islam

FUCK YOUR WARS FOR ISRAEL!!!

WITHOUT YOUR ILLEGAL WARS THESE SANDNIGGERS WOULDN'T BE FLOODING INTO EUROPE RIGHT NOW

THEY WERE FINE LIVING IN THEIR SHITHOLES UNTIL YOU WENT AND BOMBED THEIR HOMES AND ARMED ISLAMISTS TO OVERTHROW PEOPLE WHO OPPOSED ISRAEL

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

youtube.com/watch?v=5lDLUySLcRw