USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA...

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Nig author, of course muh razisms

Why are they allowed to be journalists?

Does anyone get in contact with the editor about this stuff? It's rampant...

Melania looks better in literally every way possible.

i feel like being one of the few people realizing the obvious propaganda and bullshit the lügenpresse spreads

and the majority eats it all up
>wtf i hate trump now
>wtf i hate borders now
etc etc

Philly.com a central nig nest, both Kek and the Mason's will see an end to her career now.

>allowed to be journalists

While that person may be a complete retard they have a right to be a walking braindamage for all the world to see

Can we? I mean it's an opinion piece but her writing is obviously shit and pulled from her ass

It may just be me but I feel like the illuminati / MSM has gotten lazy lately and doesn't even try to hide this shit

Because we have freedom of speech you statist cuckold.

Nigs were never meant to have that right, not even 3/5 of the right.

who is shadow user Sup Forums

> MA FRIDUNS

Americans are so fucking easy to deceive

At least the media properly reported on Melania Trump being a plagiarist, lying about her college education, and working without authorization as a nude model. I don't want to see pictures of her ever again. She's an embarrassment and an emblem of Trump's superficial but terrible judgment. At least Gary Johnson has a wife who would be a fitting First Lady.

I'm surprised Hilary wasn't wearing brown pants.
I wonder how large of a cork they used to make sure there weren't any leaks on stage.
Hahaha!

lmao my nig

About 150 years ago, we upgraded them from farming equipment to people.
It's been widely regarded as a bad decision, and I'm baffled as to why the rest of the world so readily walked down the same path despite seeing the evils it bred.

The fourteenth amendment says otherwise.

Nice argument.

William Weld is his running mate, not his wife!
Are you glad I Corrected The Record (TM)?
Hahahaha

They have short term memory as seen in OP's pic so they don't notice it when you reduce their salary.

This is an actual person with an actual job actually writing actual articles about actual presidential candidates

Trump tried to use Melania as part of his campaign but this came unstuck and showed how unprepared he is. OP's pic is of the First Lady and a First Lady contender, not of running mates.
How embarrassed are you about Melania Trump? I can't deal with the fact this whore is so prominent. I'm confident that there are more skeletons in her closet too.

Journalists like these should be fucking jailed , for propaganda and false informations

Shill support detected, muh 14th

[email protected]

>journalists
That name no longer has any meaning for me.

I'm sorry, are you advocating suspending parts of the constitution you find inconvenient? You sound like a leftist.

Pass an additional amendment if you don't like it.

More free than you, favela monkey

They are allowed to say their stupid shit and we are allowed to blast them and call them out on their stupid shit. Freedom of speech isn't freedom of stupidity.

You have to go back

>we now live in a world where white cloth is considered racist

Well I say we, I escaped the West awhile ago.

Get comfy

>(you)