Steve the man

Do you own any ((apple)) products?

Yes, I own a dildo because that's what apple products do to you, they fuck you in the ass

iPhone 5S I'm using it to browse politically incorrect board right now

Yeah own an Ipad pro

Been extremely useful for me

i'm straight so no

I have an iPhone and it fucking sucks. Thank god it's near the end of its life because now I'll have a chance to get a phone that doesn't become some obsolete paperweight after a month of use.

Any suggestions on a phone?

I'm a man, so no.

yes

No

xiaomi redmeme note 3

Take the advice from Cocoa and kill yourself faggot

Samsung all the way my nigger, need them specs

Yeah, as a gift, but I stopped using them when I got some real hardware

Never have or will.

ipad air 2 and old ip4 wich is broken
ios iz gr8

faggot

No, but I make sure my parents buy nothing but Apple.

OnePlus 3 looks nice. And good specs

And good price

my work phone is apple, 4gb iphone that doesnt even have enough memory to download its own updates. my boss is in mexico (read mexican) and designated this phone, it cant call mexico, the speaker sucks, half the time the touch screen wont work... just the apple jew working the mexicans over.

when mexicans come up to visit my work place, they all go out and buy tablets and iphones... guys who make $5/hr spending 300+ for this garbage, i make 25/h and wont even think about Iproducts.

yes you have, chances of the device or pc you are using has a MAC address

Why would I buy a 700 dollar computer for 1500?

I have a mac book pro that never gets used, Its ok for what it is though. I also had an Iphone 4 since release up until a few days ago. Apple products are ok. Its just a shame that they're jews now what with there no AUX, changing chargers etc just leave that shit the same. I don't want to have to spend a months rent on some fucking shitty earphones that will break next week. They should have stopped at the 4s I think then made a new phone. Also. Touch screen is a scourge of mankind.

>owning a jewgle phone
At least apple isn't spying on me

>Implying MS or Google are any better

Bill Gates is a NWO shill and Google is run by SJW cucks... unless you have a flip phone you can't win.

Ditto

Bill Gates left ages ago didn't he?

Based japs are one step ahead of us again

get a tab s3 it's superior in every way imaginable

Was an apple fan boy in the 2000's, had a couple of iMac's, several iPhones and bought an iPad 2 in 2010. Saw the light in 2012, been using Android and PC ever since (6600K and an MSI 1070 Gaming X is my current rig).

Apple actually made somewhat decent products when I was a fan boy, the first iPhone's and iPad's were genuinely the best products of the time, now they just make outdated shit, slap an apple logo on it and charge 2x what it's worth. Never again will I own a piece of shit apple product.

Please. Stop.

Yeah I own one of each. I work at his company so they were all free.

kys