Finnish government orders FOUR new warships

Is your body ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide-class_tanker
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2016/09/new-navy-ship-a-rip-off-nz-first-claims.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XngLlyxaGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xh9-jatdfbg
youtube.com/watch?v=HoQz2g07IwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ready for what

Should have bought spanish

But they're tiny, bad thread. Have a sage

>second fenno-korean hyper war is getting closer

I am redy

They are still far more competent then anything we have.

worlds first stealth corvettes with icebreaking capabilities,i would rather take 2-3 FREMM-frigates

i sincerely hope that they will be not effected by budget restrictions like the swedish Visby-class

lmao thats nothing

Why would Finland bother spending money on military when 1) They don't use it for anything and 2) In the event of an actual war, Russia would curbstomp them anyway.

Missiles and mines!

we are the world best country at shipbuilding the current uk and norwegian battleships were also made in south korea

>Russia would curbstomp them anyway
that's what they said 78 years ago. our army exists for the sole reason of defending against russians and that's why we still have active conscription

Pro tip, there is no such thing as a current battleship. Norway has for that matter never had a battleship.

go and find:\ i guess you have google search

The whole point of having a military is to not use it dingo.

You have a large enough army, nobody will invade you because while they might win, its not worth the losses.

We need stuff so when russia collapses or gets rect by murricans or chinese we can reclaim the rightful clay during the confusion.

>that's what they said 78 years ago

And they were right. Even more so today.

What are you even trying to say? No battleships has been built in any nation since the 40s

>norwegian battleships
???

Also, this, their current frigates are spanish

Stop being so obtuse, the man obviously means battle ship as in a ship for doing battle, not as in a BB.

The Korean is confused. Hey referring to these:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide-class_tanker

Also, I belive that the type 26 and 45 are both british ships so I don't know what he is talking about?

Wrong, ours even made it to Anime. Nothing more powerful than that.

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2016/09/new-navy-ship-a-rip-off-nz-first-claims.amp.html

Maybe This is what the kid said.

>Hey
*He's

Ahh, thanks

were they? it took 5 years for them to "curbstomp" us, while their plan was to take over the whole finland in week or so (can't remember the exact amount) and in the end they only got karelia and heavy losses.

>Basically a civilian oil tender
>A battleship

lol, had a laugh at least.

I wish some country would make a 40k+ ton heavily armored stealth ship with massive defensive and offensive weapon suite.That would tickle my autism all the right way.

Twelve days was the original allotted schedule for the operation

you sneaky mongol cryptokikes :DD

But that still makes no sense, as korea has not built any combat capable ship for either the norwegian or bong navy.

here is already Aegis ships in SK. but it is almost useless. What the ROK Navy is concerned about is the nuclear submarines. Is Finland(also other scandi countries)really so afraid of Russia?

Royal Navy does not let foreign ship yards build their battleships. I think you're referring to the the Royal Fleet Auxiliaries new Tide-class tankers, which were a British design but built in South Korea by Daewoo.

pls buy.

We're building them ourselves

Anal violation

"Tein ite ja säästin!"

Well la de da check you out.

käy niiku länsimetrolle

Hamina-luokka oli myös Suomessa rakennettu. Kyllä meillä kokemusta on näistä jutuista

>tfw you'll never have a fleet of warships because you're landlocked

That is actually very sad

*saves boat people*

why ships though?
r*ssians are supposed to come in finland through land borders, so isn't investing on tanks and artillery more effective in deter them?

You do realize they have that too do you?

They have more artillery then the rest of the nordics combined

To sink the few Russian ships that are in the Baltic of course

>r*ssians are supposed to come in finland through land borders
They won't have to if they manage to invade Åland and establish a military base. From there they can cut off our foreign trade

Though why not arrange an underwater torpedo defense shield

that's not a warship that's a circus ship

Or put a laser on the bottom of the Baltic to sink any ships, it could draw power from a nuclear power plant and would be unstoppable

And tbqh Gotland would seem more likely for Russia to invade than Finland or Åland.
The nature of wars has changed. It's no longer huge total war like in the past. In Ukraine and Georgia Russia achieved their goals. They have no reason to invade whole country.

>us
You had a swede from Russian Empire army as a main military leader back then. Now you have autism and Angry Birds.

>From there they can cut off our foreign trade

just make it come through Sweden and Norway then

Invest in space warfare

A what?

It would significantly crumble the trade 90% of our imports and exports come and go by cargo chips.
Ships are much cheaper than trains or trucks. That would make everything much more expensive

>laser
>in brown water

FUCK NATO

youtube.com/watch?v=XngLlyxaGqM

youtube.com/watch?v=xh9-jatdfbg

Calm down, bond-villain.

It's called "mines" and both Sweden and Finland had such tactics in place.

*has

You don't understand the intensity of it. It would burn through the water and into the ship in seconds.

Mines can't even compare

mongolchinsescooperation.mp4

>water heats up and starts to boil, making the baltic into a sauna
>russian_in_sauna_world_championship.jpg
>finnish troops gets +3 morale

thanks, friend

It cant just burn through 30 billion cubic meters of water. This is probably b8, otherwise you really have no clue what you talk about.

Also, one cruise missile against that nuclear power plant and your laser us about as usefull as your brain.

>Buy Spanish
Sink
>Buy Spanish
Rust
>Buy Spanish
Company goes bankrupt so no spare parts
>>>Buy Spanish
Never ever

good post

>What are nuclear submarines

>What are mountains

Now imagine a network of these lasers powered from a nuclear facility deep into the mountains

It's an underwater nuclear reactor that is secre
They think they are safe and the suddenly booosh like they instantly get destroyed by underwater laser cannon

Exttemly expensive, compared to just investing in say 1000 sea or ground launched anti shipping missiles.

A single nuclear submarine probably costs more then the entire military budget of Finland.

I wasn't referring to the submarine itself, but a compact facility built into the mountain.

If its under water, its just even easier to locate it and smack it. Just use a torpedo.

Sweden once considered that for our nuclear powerplants. Turned out to be way to expensive.

But it's secret and has laser so can shoot torpedoes from far away

As long as you don't go German, you're fine.

Can only shoot one torpedo a the time, send a few of them from different directions.

And nothing is secret? Especially not a loud underwater reactor. Not to mention repairs on it would be almost impossible.

The ships you've sold us are all TRASH.
Can't you do anything right?
Our old G*rman subs are working just fine, but the frigates are rusting at the joints, falling apart and we can't get spare parts, so we have to cannibalize 2 of them just to keep the other 2 in service. It was a fucking scam, if it was up to me we'd never buy foreign ships again.
Better to have working ships built here than craphaulers built by gooks and southern"Europeans"

>Our old G*rman subs are working just fine
At least our subs are good

Only one at a time? But lasers are fast as light

Could have a secret habitat there with soldier-workers maintaining

Yeah, but turning a huge ass laser underwater to face the right direction isnt going to be fast.

Having enough workers to maintain it would also be extremly expensive.

There is a reson nobody has implemented something like that.

Just more lasers

How could you know somebody hasn't

It would be a secret after all

Enough about the lasers already

>You had a swede from Russian Empire army as a main military leader back then. Now you have autism and Angry Birds.

First of all he was German, secondly, he's overrated and only alloted generals to their areas and let them do all the hard work. Thirdly. Autism and Angry birds have gotten finnish people further in wellbeing than 100 years of le ebin gommunism, oligarchy and well adjusted slavic attitude.

Because it would be extremly expensive to no effect at all. Not to mention it just wouldnt work, as a laser cant just cut through water that is brown. A much better effect can be achived faster, cheaper and more reliable with missiles.

>First of all he was German

*keeps the baltic sea mine-free*

heh, ure welcome kid

Stop getting baited by this derailing faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoQz2g07IwM

*keeps the Gulf of Aden pirate-free*

heh, ure welcome kid

>Using poles to clear mines
A story as old as time

*sends more refugees to Europe*

Oops :)

To cuck Saint Petersburg from sea.

He wasn't? Well shit go and say they need to fix his family-tree then.

what's with the rainbow colors, is this from the homosexual navy

those are obviously photoshop effects made to highlight the single parts of the ship, not actual paint

Every navy is homo my friend