Joker's role in Suicide Squad

So Sup Forums whats his actual role in the movie?

I've heard different things:

Spoiler stuff ahead I guess

1) Looking for ways to defuse the bombs in the Squad's necks.

2) Just shoot down the squads Heli and disapears until the end of the movie

3) Just purely chasing Harley.

4) Wildcard ruining everything

So Sup Forums whats actually his role?

And how much screen time does he really have?

>inb4 MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

>2) Just shoot down the squads Heli and disapears until the end of the movie

This.

15 minutes tops.

MOMMY

fuck off to Sup Forums

Watch the Animated movie and you'll get his basic role

Harley will fuck Woll Smoth while he watches in a corner.

WILL

d𝒶m𝒶ged

oh jeez, it's another cuck post. This has never been done before.

BE SHOCKED

Why does cucking jokes trigger Sup Forums so much?

Better question is why does Sup Forums, /gif/, & Sup Forums love to be cucked so much?

Is this supposed to trigger me?

>T-Trigger

>stu-stuttering
Why are you so salty over cuck jokes?

he's gonna be like the Suicide's Squads batman. Watching them from the back ground, acting as guardian angel and worse nightmare

Because I was once cucked. There, you happy?

jokes are usually funny.

Salty people never find jokes funny.

>salty
fresh material as expected.

Hey, if the shoe fits.

Doesn't fit me, but it fits up your ass quite nicely.
>nb4 more proclamations about cuckoldty, being triggered or getting salty.

You're the one continuing to post bored reactions when clearly you have something invested in this conversation. You've resorted to getting mad and talking about shoving things up my ass because I'm asking you why you felt the need to complain about cuck jokes. You've given no reasonable answer. Clearly you are mad and no amount of bored person reaction pics, pretending not to care, and telling me to shove things up my ass is going to prove how not mad you are.

You've done a very poor job of showing how not mad you are.

>all that mad
Shit, I'm sorry I didn't find laugh your cutting edge cuck jokes hilarious. I'm sure the denizens Sup Forums will lap it up.

>Shit, I'm sorry I didn't find laugh your cutting edge cuck jokes hilarious
That would be hard to do considering I haven't made a cuck joke yet.

>I didn't find laugh
>find laugh
Kek this nigga is too mad to spellcheck

kek this nigga still needs spellcheck. Typical cuck.

Now who's the one making the terrible cuck jokes

Have fun you two.

I hope he's trying to commit some kind of heist or drug deal or something. Squad gets in the way so they get violent, or Joker decides to have a little fun on his way. The reason doesn't matter.

I just want to see the Joker trying to make some money. I feel like the "gangster" aspect of the Joker has been underplayed in the movies so far. I want to see him try and make some money without some ulterior political/philosophical motive. Dude needs cash to do Joker shit. That's it.

I think he doesn't give a fuck about his criminal empire. It's successful only because A: it funds any batshit stunt he thinks up and B: it pisses off Batman. And I think that's the theme they're going with, he's bored. So when he hears Harley is having more fun than him, he's going to join in and win her back

He owns a nightclub

>4) Wildcard ruining everything
Wildcard, bitches!

Dammit I can hear the ghostbusters theme too.

FUck, I miss when the Joker was a mob boss doing things for profit than some random chaotic hot topic reject who does things for the lulz.

This is where Suicide Squad will astonish everyone. They'll give us, aesthetically, the edgiest, Hot Topic shoppingest, lul so randumest Joker we've ever seen. But, behaviorally, he'll be a murder-happy, laugh-happy mob boss.

He will give his tattoos to the tattoo man

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Jokers role is to break the fourth wall and smirk at the camera while making jokes about breaking the fourth wall.

He says hes coming for Harley
But really is coming for Enchantress
Steals powers, Harley gets pissed off, breaks up with him and strikes the killing blow on him

But of course Joker survives

This. Prince of Crime Joker is best Joker. Its also the only version of him that makes any fucking sense. Headcannon is the reason he never gets the chair is because of his Mob connections/exploiting corruption.

The film's script apparently contained built-in pauses for, and I quote, "pauses for shocked audience reactions" after each Joker line written therein.

Salt does keep things fresh

I always figured Gotham had to be in a blue state with super lenient prison sentences and no death penalty.

The Joker in the current comics was recently revealed to be a sentient virus that came from a meteor, so there's always a new human host after one is put down.

>The Joker in the current comics was recently revealed to be a sentient virus that came from a meteor
This is even worse than making him some sort of "spirit of evil."

>This. Prince of Crime Joker is best Joker.

I'm partial to BTAS Joker who did sometimes commit crimes for lulz. That said, there he still spent some episodes trying to pull heists, and when he didn't he usually was trying to make a trap for Batman rather than just being chaotic.

What would you say his best episode was?

all I want is jokes
like trying to be really funny

I'm gonna call shenanigans
Snyder can't be that crazy can he

Of course this doesn't apply to the movie.

You're asking to eliminate the entire appeal of his character. Joker needs money to survive, sure, but he's not the greedy money grubbing stereotype. His motivation is supposed to be to have fun, and if you take away that, what separates him from any other villain?

That's a horrifying image

>listen deadeye...
>deadshot
>deadbeat... I need to ride my Harley and I need you to really rev up those engines
>I'm sorry ? Uncle Phil is calling me

And if you don't do well, he just straight up murders you and takes care of it himself only to fail miserably .

They kept showing the same scenes with him every trailer so I doubt he's in for long.

What?

Not true.

Because they're the same god damn joke. The worst thing you can do with a joke overdo it, and guess what? Your Sup Forums memes have been overdone.

I'm going to guess something like Assault on Arkham. By the end whatever plot it was meant to be turns into another story about needing to stop the Joker.