/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb8G8qA9ibI
youtube.com/watch?v=r-OJxKS_HtQ
sciencealert.com/nz-accent-britains-favourite
nytimes.com/1985/07/28/us/localities-shift-to-private-firefighters.html?pagewanted=all
youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have to go to toil on a saturday lads

what's your ideal gf's name and occupation?

anyone else notice how compared to six months ago the yank presence has diminished significantly? strange

>youtube.com/watch?v=xb8G8qA9ibI

this is EXACTLY what boomers think of when they hear about """hacking"""

kendra sunderland
'actress' for blacked

haha fuck boomers! le boomers le mellenals le epic

Ex gf apparently cheated on me aha
What she doesn't know is I saved all her nudes without her knowledge.

Genuinely would not surprise me if every single right wing roach in /brit/ was either a NEET or pasty student virgin

if you are maladaptive in any way you are far more likely to swing right than left

yeah swede?

Wahey drakeposting
We /2015/ now

i'm pretty right wing and have a job.

you're right with the pasty virgin bit though

you botched this post, m8
over the top

Going with the finnish gf to vote in the Finnish presidential elections today

Had to take a shit in somebody's front garden last night, was grim

post them

beth
unemployed (and fully dependant on me)

>when dad learns how to use the internet

do yanks get days off work cause of the shutdown?

>no edition
patrician

if i have sex with this 21 year old, i'll be so happy

>yeah swede?
look, it's trying to think

yeah because I need posting advice from a fucking yank lmao, learn your place

fondly remember the era where pic related was the default reaction image for half of Sup Forums

Who's she voting for? x
Love your updates mate, started to self-insert and pretend I have a gf hahah

GIVE ME TOIL OR GIVE ME DEATH

took a piss through a banks letter box once.

wank or gym?

remember the first microsoft word document i made when i was 5. i was just a bunch of different 'YOUR TEXT HERE's and i thought it was 1337

A few lucky people do.

wank at the gym

women can't be unemployed
she'd be a homemaker

>big house, bad location
>small flat, nice location

unironically sharted a bit driving home on thursday. realised when I got home there was a little tear on the arse of my jocks so it seeped through to my pants. even stood in the queue to pay for petrol at one point probably smelling like literal shit

SUPERB shout

cum in a women and make babies we need more whites

toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil toil

Genuinely don't know, she's told me several times but his name keeps slipping out of my head. One of the candidates is called Pekka though and that gave me a chuckle, love memes haha

>Genuinely would not surprise me if every single right wing roach in /brit/ was either a NEET or pasty student virgin
I thought this was the standard thinking already

i'm not white mate

wank AS the gym

Strap weights to your wrists my lad

TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG TOIL GANG

wahey learning the basics of real estate on /brit/ whaey!

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=r-OJxKS_HtQ

>The New Zealand accent has been rated the most attractive and prestigious non-British form of English, according to a BBC survey.

> New Zealand English came in first ahead of Australian, American and most regional British accents in the study published in the international Journal of Sociolinguistics, edited by Professor Allan Bell, Director of AUT’s Institute of Culture, Discourse and Communication.

>sciencealert.com/nz-accent-britains-favourite

Reminder that we are still Mummy's favourite child and there is nothing you can do to alter this truth.

>i'm not white mate
then pls don't post here, brit is a white man's gnereal, no offence

>MIAD-984 It Glared Been Les _ Flop Excellent! forced Sexual Intercourse - And Misplaced Anger Hen So-what Attitude Woman

Why should we Gaylords be above all the others, and why should I throw away the few short minutes I have to breathe in this world, throw it away on family pride and a seven-letter name? Gaylord. Gaylord. GAYLORD. A sound like an elm tree full of katydids.

>didn't buy the dip

end it my dudes

>toil on a saturday

rigged by kiwis

why is chile on there?

what do you even work as in a place like UK?

shop clerks and au pairs

>25% penalty rates

yes please

cooking up a new gimmick about piranhas

>toilposting on a Saturday

buying a 10kg kettlebell later. I'm gonna get so fucking RIPPED

hate being alive and existing, simple as

Just recognized a person I had an argument with on /lit/ a few weeks ago on twitter. They restated their argument in a series of tweets almost exact verbatim.

They got a fair number of retweets

>sore throat

I swear my body has just given up on me; constant ailments since New Year's

Fuck this thing

might be consumption

just realised i unconsciously read posts with kiwi flags in a dour, listless tone

Kettlebels are a damn cult, actually worried for people caught up in it

Taken the vitamin supplements out of the slop I feed the runts in shed 4B for about a month now and early symptoms of constant small ailments such as sore throats are beginning to set in heheh. Scurvy soon.

got a soy throat

An pairs
There are no English au pairs

on this day 177 years ago, Britain took over Hong Kong

respect to those boys

still got my old runt cage in storage somewhere
this post gave me flashbacks

Can we be the first to experience a test run of said new gimmick

My cousin is one in London

She's practically British now

*taunts you with a sharp stick*
ehehe, EHEHEHEHEHE!! dance runt dance

feel like pure shit just want her back

how to tell if airbnb is haunted

anyone up for round 2 oi oii?

rent boys

KEEP CHINA BRITISH

My favourite film used to be Soylent Green

Can't bring myself to watch it anymore

fire services should be privitised

Foreigners (and locals) I've met here apparently find my accent incomprehensible
I've been asked if I was Australian, British, Irish, Scottish, or from some weird backwater of America

good lad

there was no obligaiton to give it up - the treaty ceded HK to us in perpetuity, only the surrounding provinces had a time-cap

Got cucked by the chinese as we had no fleet/military in the region in the 90s

love how liam neeson literally never does or even attempts any accent other than his own one and it never gets mentioned or referred to at all in any of his movies

>gets rekt

*sitting next to my piranha cauldron*
need a shit lads

nytimes.com/1985/07/28/us/localities-shift-to-private-firefighters.html?pagewanted=all

>Huhtasaari believes that the European Union is going to collapse and Finland should leave it.[11] She also wishes for Finland to withdraw from Ottawa Treaty and Paris Agreement.[12][13] Huhtasaari opposes Finland becoming a member of NATO, but supports developing cooperation with the alliance.[14] Huhtasaari is a supporter of United States President Donald Trump.[15]

>Huhtasaari is a creationist and has stated that the theory of evolution is a 'totally impossible theory'.[16] She has also said that Finland could break international agreements in order to prevent asylum seekers from migrating to Finland.[17]
Ah yes the standard copy-paste "edgy" candidate in the 2010s haha, doubt the finnish gf will be voting for her

*abuses her online*

explain soy to me, does it actually have scientifically provable negative effects on men?

Just because 4 dudes called Jamaal, Ade, Mbego and Tokumbo regularly fuck her senseless (she is a swede after all) does not make her british

you ever considered that you were speaking french?

aids

phwoar

only recently came to the realisation that australian accents are probably as bad as most yanks

howling

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4

Bing gone on a fling? Duckduck fucked? Google screwgled? Jeeves a bit peeved?

>recently switched to virgin media 360
>checked internet speed yesterday and it was 80mbps
>check my torrent 5 minutes ago
>down speed is 500kbps

It is a wealthy white British family

She invites us over to use their estate on holidays when the host family goes away to the US. Really cool and old timey building

my French sounds weird too, like a Cajun