What if I told you women's rights has been slowly rotting Western Civilization?

What if I told you women's rights has been slowly rotting Western Civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLfDXJAh9Uk&list=PLsanhUSgto5qF1A463lfwvk5FBvAhPqOg&index=22
youtube.com/watch?v=uUHEO4BJEcg
pastebin.com/VcwuQEWV
youtube.com/watch?v=LSGZ4Hkdyg4
youtube.com/watch?v=KgxwPU0W-Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that's the only topic that everyone on Sup Forums from any country can agree on.

Bump.

Welcome, my Indian friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=TLfDXJAh9Uk&list=PLsanhUSgto5qF1A463lfwvk5FBvAhPqOg&index=22

Start at 1:38:10

I hope you weren't planning on going to sleep
Your blood pressure will sky rocket
youtube.com/watch?v=uUHEO4BJEcg

Last thread was amazing, should be screencapped for future generations.

There's a pastebin of what the op has posted.

pastebin.com/VcwuQEWV

Would you let her?

Last thread was fucking godly

Like when I learned about the genetics of the nigger

I would say, you're stating the obvious.

Thanks for sharing, later on i'll convert it into a webm and add subtitles so other people can share it on Sup Forums

Tell me something we don't already know.

I'd say tell me something I didn't know

Insane bitch ruining it for women who actually have been raped.

Yep, no problem. It's all the rich cucks of the world who gather once a year at that place. We're all fucking chess pieces.

It is so ironic how their political actions are causing them to get raped even more!

But they don't mind, since the rapists are poor, disadvantaged, Syrian children.

Why are you calling them women's rights? They already have the same rights. This is clearly a feminist supremacy movement based entirely around the hatred of men.

Women have more rights then men. White, heterosexual males are considered second class in comparison to women.

Women are not viewed the same under the law. I women could assault a man with deadly intent and easily not be punished. Women are also favored over men in the hiring process.

You better start believing in Hell, your in it.

Great, thanks Pajeet.

>What if I told you women's rights has been slowly rotting Western Civilization?

I would tell you to shut the fuck up and shove the blue pill up you ass.

>blaming women for numale cowardice and their inability to control their female counterparts

What if I told you millenial numales and chads both share blame for letting their women be worthless sluts?

>inb4 millenial males are so shitty they can't even into real world muh-soginy so they shitpost on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board instead

Stay cucked faggots

>I think that's the only topic that everyone on Sup Forums from any country can agree on.

This. The anti-woman stance is the great Sup Forums uniter.

>What if I told you millenial numales

Fuck off, femishit.

The white man allowed women to rights and suffrage, an of pure kindness and compassion.

And then women turn around and bite the hand that feeds them.

Give women an inch, and they take a mile. Not only do they want equal rights, they now want to have MORE rights then men.

last thread was one of the biggest redpills i've ever taken. quite depressing, but thanks

>slowly

Morpheus user i have fear, is normal?

You know they're behind all of it...

What are some other things you are redpilled about, just asking out of curiosity?

Stuff like racial differences, cultural marxism, biased views we're taught on history, feminization of men etc.

It feels like none of these things would be tolerated in a society ran by men though. So I now consider this the most important one.

Go say this stuff on reddit.

Virtually everyone on Sup Forums already knows this.

Maybe im wrong since pol has been expoding in popularity the last few months so theres alot of newfags here.

> none of these things would be tolerated in a society ran by men
Soceity is still runned by powerful bankers, Rothchilds and Rockefeller who are men.
See -There's a cycle of Sup Forums.
There will always be newfags, every other day.

That's like saying you have an anti-nigger stance if you agree with putting nigs in prison for murder.

Disagreeing with horrible female behavior (like marxist feminist movements and the destruction of the family) doesn't make you anti-woman, it makes you correct.

I've saved this image when some other person posted it on Sup Forums. Quite sure, women will see that as anti-women. I'm referring to this image.

Worth it.
>Alex "The truthsayer" Jones
>CIA involvement
>DA JEWZZZ

Do you know who that is in the interview? I want to look up the full version. Interesting stuff.

nvm, I found it

youtube.com/watch?v=LSGZ4Hkdyg4

What, the, hell.

Nice.

I know about this already, but whatever.

Doesn't mean they aren't cucked, or Jews. Rockefeller (not sure of background) earned his fortune from human relations, he never said anything negative to anyone and used genuine compliments so that nobody has ever hated him, basically a mind-your-own-business and appearing virtuos (Niccolo Machiavelli explains this in "The Prince") sort of person, he is not comparable to modern day 'equivalents'. Those in power now are: Kikes, fucking old and ready to die, have their balls in their wife's purse, or are just delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=KgxwPU0W-Wg

youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o

Saying that is somewhat true, beta cucks and chads are the problem as well.

But you cannot change the nature of men or women. You however can change culture and societal expectations.

If being a whore means you will get thrown outside the street homeless then the amount of whoring will drastically decrease.

If you force beta males to actually do something productive while giving them something in return (like a loyal wife) the amount of neckbeard virgins will decrease.

You cannot change human nature. You can however change society so that good behaviour is more likely to happen and bad and damaging behaviour gets shamed and frowned upon.

Our liberal society is clearly nearing its end as the fairy tales of equality and gender equality show their true face.

I understand what you're saying, can you name few of those kikes which are in power right now?