Let's argue

Sup Forums is the unracist but xenophobic version of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the black superiority board, working towards the systematic eradication of wh*toids

K

Based BLACK brother

Sup Forums is very diverse when it comes to political views. the things that sets us apart from them are the following:
>we have a sense of humour
>we're able to joke at our own expense
>we don't take everything at face value
>the "racism" on Sup Forums can be real or it can be banter, it depends on the individual
>we don't drag politics into everything
and last but not least:
>we're not majority american

oh im not black

kiwi shitposters gtfo my board

This, completely agree. These are the reasons I left Sup Forums after one week of posting on it and now reside here.

BLACKED

Not deleting Sup Forums at the start of the US election circus was the worst and most damaging administration decision moot ever made. Over the past three or so years that board as been single entirely responsible for bringing in more normalfags and vomiting them all over the site than the previous decade word of shit combined.

Seeing the shit leaking out of Sup Forums, all over Sup Forums and into the legacy boards makes me seriously want to go postal at times. Normalfags don't belong on Sup Forums.

>implying Sup Forumsfags wouldn't just flood over to Sup Forums

its weird to think how another board managed to replace Sup Forums as the universally hated board that all the newfags start in.
I barely even hear about Sup Forums these days, can't remember the last time I saw it mentioned outside of Sup Forums

pretty much hit the nail on the head

Very good post. I would also like to add that Sup Forums hasn't been infiltrated by "reddit" as much as Sup Forums has, so the difference in the quality of the posts here is obvious.

Also,
>we do create epic memes that become famous

boards and chans age over time and become shit. Some parts faster than others, like the face of a woman that sunbathes too often.

Sup Forums is shit. People throwing with shit at each other. Dont know whats good about that

I don't have a problem with someone if they're American.

But if you're from any other country you can off yourself. (Excluding Liberia/Marshal Islands) :D

what about africa

>i dont hate n*g0ids

No, fuck them.
Marshal Islands and Liberia get a pass because the ruling class are ethnically American.

Unironically this

>implying you can be ethnically American

maybe if you're native

Ethnicity :the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
How exactly is not possible to be ethnically American?

because you don't have a common national or cultural tradition

This post almost makes me proud that this has been my home board for the past 4 years. At the very least I've learnt a fair bit of knowledge about the world that I wouldn't have learnt otherwise, so it hasn't been completely worthless.

Yes we fucking do you absolute retard.

>he believes his 250 year old country has culture or tradition
HOWLING

americans take this bait every time

yeah, everyone in US is very unified. Everyone has the same religion, celebrates same holidays, speaks the same language and respects each other just for being "american".

Shut up dad! I do what I want!

based

USA is over 70% Christian, most people celebrate same holidays regardless of religion, and 80% speak American English.

And the only people who don't respect people for being american is the ones that try to hold on to retarded heritage.
Such as black panthers, white "nationalists", chicanos, and a select few other minorities of minorities.

Quiet down little boy, the men are talking

>USA is over 70% Christian
I think that's very hopeful. I recon most of those so-called Christians are atheists anyway. Not that it's a bad thing. Although, it definitely means people get more influenced by radical ideas.
>celebrate same holidays regardless of religion
that's fair enough, but those are mostly commercial holidays, not ones molded over centuries by the people who lived there. e.g. christmas is literally nothing but buying.
>80% speak American English.
and yet there's people who lived in America all their lives, but don't speak a word of English.

>inb4 that's basically UK

t.non Brit

>80% speak American English
American English is actually pretty segmented with many distinct (and well documented) dialects.

>And the only people who don't respect people for being american is the ones that try to hold on to retarded heritage.
Nah, even those who hold onto heritage and shit respect others for being American, because of the whole "country of immigrants" shit.
It's the shit-heads that go to extremes with their heritage that are a problem.

>I recon most of those so-called Christians are atheists anyway.
Nah, admitting to being an atheist in many parts of America is social suicide, and many states still have "laws" in place that bar atheists from taking political office (Although the US Constitution pretty much forbids that kind of restriction)

>American dialects
>he thinks saying "bud" instead of "pal" counts as a dialect
I'M DYING JUST STOP

>Swallowing the bait THIS easily

Can't say there's much difference between East and West coast American English, other than some minor vowel drift, but Southern English and AAE are pretty distinct from either one. In addition to the lexical differences you point out, there are plenty of noticeable phonological transitions that these two have undergone, along with some mangling of grammar in subtly different ways.

this x1000, buster

Yes hello fellow 4channers, epik thredd xD

>Picture of Amerimutt

I used to work with a romanian chick in KFC, and she had cornrows.

To this day it's one of the most cringiest things I've ever seen. I'm not one to scream about appropriation, it just genuinely looks like shit.

Also, is Sup Forums not banned in Germany yet?

In my opinion, that shit looks like shit regardless of skin-color.

Why do Sup Forumstards like to compare other boards with their board? Why? FUCK YOU FAGGOT

that's fair enough. I hold a similar position, however I think black people look more natural with it.

It's the white version of black people straightening their hair. Except when black women do it, they look beautiful, like qt related. If a person tells you Aezelia Banks is ugly, they're lying to you.

I'm OP and haven't visited Sup Forums since I was 15, 5 years ago. Nice try, buster.

>and 80% speak American English.
Similar to America's literacy rate.

destroye d

Unironically this

this

diversity is our strength

oh sweden, when will you learn

i hate myself

>Also, is Sup Forums not banned in Germany yet?
Why would it be banned? Really the dbest question Ive seen today

oh so Sup Forums has to pay the german government billions of euros to exist then? or not yet?

this is so tolerant!