Hillary's "Psychotic Episode"

This kills the Clinton Campaign

youtu.be/6I1Ebkg-hTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6I1Ebkg-hTA
youtube.com/watch?v=GTroJlLPRHM
cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you know that she really is having seizures but the press will black it out

The seizures aren't even her primary issue and are only a side effect of being hopped on stimulants 24/7 to treat her psychosis. That moment in Vegas in OP is Hillary having a full psychotic episode. Anyone here who has family members with dementia should be very familiar with the symptoms.

The black dude is most likely a practicing psychiatrist and therapist specializing in medicating pyschosis disorder (that or a SS specially trained to handle those symptoms and watch for signs of an attack.). Either way he is there to protect hill from the psychosis and medication side effects.

>stimulants 24/7 to treat her psychosis.

Da fuck am I reading

Truth is in the pudding. Clear display of psychotic episode in the OP image.

She was reacting to the PETA protesters in the crowd, retard.
We don't have to make up this kind of bullshit when we're on the right side. You're hurting the cause.

24/7 based on her needs concerning the campaign she's running. She's already being wrung out by the side effects as she can no longer climb stairs without assistance.

It's karma for the body strewn path she's walked.

>nothing came of the emails
>nothing came of the dnc corruption
>now Sup Forums is trying to claim she's too unhealthy to be pres

*desperate grasping at straws intensifies*

you had something with the emails and with the dnc corruption but people simply don't care. This just makes you look petty and anyone whose not in the Trump camp are just going to blow it off.

>Video ends with"would you want Tim Kaine as POTUS?"
That's the worst argument you could make; Tim Kaine would be winning in a landslide right now against Trump

OR maybe she was paying attention at someone doing something suspicious in the crowd, which her staff also noticed, making them getting closer to her.

Also, that was clearly a flashlight.

You want a smoking gun, not a conspiracy theory based on poor evidence.

I hate Hilldog and even I would give her more credit than that. The woman is a fighter that rarely backs down from a challenge.

In the OP video she has a full episode/panic attack in front of an audience in response to VEGANS waving a flag. This is clearly pyschotic symptoms caused by her medical issues over the past few years including her blood clot and month long hospital stay. This isn't conspiracy shit, it's on display in front of an audience in full video glory.

Combine that with her other health issues (not being able to ascend a staircase for example) and Hillary is clearly not qualified to hold the office of POTUS.

That stare she gives around 0:07 is straight psychotic "I will murder you all"

No empathy, only pure hate, no wonder people who have tried to call her shit end up dead on their front porch

This. She's a true badass bitch but even I was surprised at her reaction.

It's worthless to try to make an issue out of it though since normies are going to blow it off.

>no wonder people who have tried to call her shit end up dead on their front porch

Or on top of mountains on their birthday? :^)

What fucking planet are you on? kaine is a literal "who" with no chance of carrying himself on a ticket and adds nothing to the Hillary ticket. Hillary can barely get 100 people to attend an event and kaine is an even weaker draw while Trump draws a 10,000+ crowd with only 2 days notice on a Friday night.

>Or on top of mountains on their birthday?

Are you threatening me?

>Hillary freezes on stage
>Acts oddly
>SS surround her, inform her it's ok, just continue
>man seen taking out cylindrical object
>It was only a flashlight!

Yes taking out a flashlight at that moment makes perfect sense.

>hire a black doctor to follow hillary everywhere because no one would suspect hes anything other than a hired strongman security guard

the jews are smart

Should've hired Ben Carson. With a bit of luck he'd be too sleepy to notice hill stroking out and she'd die on stage

I'll add that if this election is about turning out the vote, Clinton is super fucked. There aren't enough buses and free lunches to drag the number of voters the dems will need based on the "enthusiasm" The electorate has for Hillary. This election is already looking wrapped up based on those figures alone.

>This kills the Clinton Campaign
>youtu.be/6I1Ebkg-hTA

Even better: give the guy SS credentials to give him some layer anonymity to who he is.

>That stare she gives around 0:07 is straight psychotic "I will murder you all"
It's called having an absence seizure. Her brain shuts down and everything goes into non responsive autopilot.

well, he is a big guy

>tfw the shills have succeeded and the seizure meme spreads like wildfire - discrediting anyone who posts it.

>tfw it probably didn't matter anyway because Trump is likely in bed with the (((Clintons/them))) and would sell out in a heartbeat just under different pretext

>tfw the course of history and the brown tide will only be reversed through war but the war will be a chaotic borderless free-for-all between pre-modern and progressive libtard ideologies and cowering under nukes/drones.

>tfw russia is the last bastion against progressive cuck ideology

Thank you for Correcting The Record (TM)

hey no problem dude

enjoy living in your police state

ill see you in 10 years

Theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=GTroJlLPRHM

>Rally crowds meaning everything
Dude all you have to do is convince people that you're the smartest option at the polls. Once you're on the party ticket you have all the enthusiasm you need.

That is an actual psychotic episode. I dealt with a family member with dementia for years and they would have such episodes. random bullshit can trigger it (it's not a logical response) and it's based on paranoid delusions or, in extreme cases, actually seeing things that aren't there.

The .gif circulating of her drinking some beverage and doing some crazy seizure like shit is probably her caffeinated beverage reacting with the uppers she's hopped up on to treat her disorder.

Godspeed Cruz-missile

> rally numbers impact doesn't matter bro.
Yeah they fucking do, especially when your getting 10-15,000 people in swing states with only days of advance notice and your competitor can't get 100 people to attend her rally.

That gap shows us the Clinton campaign is as terminal as Bill.

Yea, keep shilling that bud. I'm sure 30% of us still believe it

The black dude is her doctor, not SS. He has the pin the help the SS identify him as someone with security clearance.

She looks like she's having a revelation or something. That was creepy.

>looking at someone is now having a psychotic episode and seizure simultaneously

Fuck it shills, just go all out and say her heart stopped on stage.

yeah, very mature, he'll sure win many hearts over with this

I know it hurts when a person you care about is ill and suffering. That can make you lash out angrily even though you don't mean it. It's going to be okay. Hillary will stop her campaign and get the rest she needs. The dem party will make do with Kaine.

Word

wtf i hate flashlights now

Interesting video but need to distance the usage of Seizures. People will discredit the whole theory based on that single word

This made me kek

She also shits and pisses herself. That's why she wears those cartoonish lab coat smocks to cover up her diapers.

What if she has a mental breakdown during the debates?

>CTR shills calling other people shills

Well yeah, that was obvious though. She's probably drinking less fluids to avoid accidents during speeches. That would explain her dry throat and chronic cough.

She looks like she says thank you right after black dude comes up to her and presumably injects her. The pats on her back shortly thereafter would look like an out of place power move (dominance play) if there wasn't the potential context of her being soothed by her medical aide. The SS guy pulling something out then aborting followed by tie fixing was backup... Possibly another injector with something else. Then she does her laugh that you see her do whenever she's recently stabilized. Google ' we came we saw he died '

Lawd, this may very well be true but it's not like she's gonna explode out her diaper

It's shill-ception.

You're right. Seeing your presidential candidate fall down stairs or be forced to take medication won't scare people.

Except thats exactly what one looks like.

t. Epileptic

What would happen if there were blinking lights at the debates?

If she has to give an hour long speech and starts "leaking" in the first 10 mins, you can bet there will be some panic when she has 50 minutes to go and her slip on Depends is already getting pretty heavy.

Ever lived or worked with an epileptic? The misinformation about the topic makes the claims seem naive. I can buy that she may neurological issues, but these are not seizures. If they were seizures she would have a very obvious blank, where the fuck am I, stare.

Absolutely. The majority of people would rather have a President that's only retarded some of the time

Oh Jesus Christ..

The dem candidate
>can't walk up stairs
>pisses herself
>shits herself
>has brain damage
>has seizures
>has zero morality

Not a flashlight, bro. It's a marker pen. In her deeper episodes she loses the capacity to speak. Her only form of communication are erratically scrawled notes. Stuff like, "I've soiled myself again". SS has to be prepared, so they keep these on hand. Bill occasionally borrows them if there are any comely interns in the house.

She could very well have an episode or seizure (side effect of the meds). In the later stages, it doesn't take much to trigger an episode. Even an airhorn could throw her into a fit.

You do realise they basically teleprompt her entire speech using infrared lasers that flash in morse code straight to her reptilian brain right?

We're onto something here

Hillary could quite possibly have a benzo addiction. Benzo withdrawal causes seizures and she always acts and talks like shes on them, for example: her laughing at things that are not laughing matters. This could be why her doctor is carrying a stick full of diazepam pen, why else would she be having seizures?

>nothing came of the emails
Owl/Minerva shit still going on, redpilled a good portion of the normie users
>nothing came of the dnc corruption
More dirt on that cunt and now we know how to deal with shillposters like you
>now Sup Forums is trying to claim she's too unhealthy to be pres
we are just unveiling the facts among the lies

You're correct. Worked with a drug addict who suffered from seizures and there are no recorded Clinton seizures. In the video of her reportedly having seizures, she looks more like a granny hopped up on uppers, which makes sense that she'd be on them to treat the psychosis.

I agree that she's at risk for seizures because of her anti-psychotics, but we have yet to publicly see one yet.

The black dude is probably their to monitor her symptoms and control her drug dosage.

Godamnit that gif is just like the man lining up a pistol shot with the blue balloons and never firing

Thad be fuckin awesome

Thats a Valium pen, the black guy is a psychiatrist, she's having seizures,

DIAZEPAM := VALIUM aka mother's little helper
the bitch just lost

Better she have it during the debates than as the POTUS. If she's gonna show the American people how bad of a way she's in, better she do it now than when people's lives are on the line.

My sister had minor and worked with a guy who had grand mal seizures. Walked in on him flopping around in the back room a few times then wandering around for a few minutes scaring customers while his brain reset. Two different extremes but both always suffered from blank stare.

>facts among lies

Like the "auto-injector" from yesterday shill?

MK Ultra?

> it's just a flashlight brah

>trump showing legitimate signs of dementia/eary onset alzeihmers

>CLINTON NEEDS HELP WALKING UP STAIRS AND LOOKED AT SOMEONE WHO STARTED PROTESTING DURING A SPEECH

Shill confirmed

>people actually being serious about that video edited by a fucking 15y old

This board is an endless reality show.

You're right, auto-injectors give off light and people point them like flashlights.

You'll have to work harder for your shekels

Noice

What about IRL shitposting? Which is what a typical Trump debate is.

is this the reason she didnt do a press conference in all of 2016?
How the hell is she going to survive the debates?

Definitely not a flashlight with the little stub on top. Need the raw of that photograph to know for sure

If she became President, and being in charge she shows this kind of psychological problems, or something even worse, she will be replaced for her vice president, right? Who is her vice? Suspicious...

Yes it's definitely not a flashlight comrad- I means guys.

Which is worse, early-onset Alzheimers and/or Dementia (what Trump may have) or Post-concussion syndrome and/or neurological stroke damage and/or early-onset Parkinson's (what Hillary likely has)?

Your country is an endless terrorist attack

$.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for correcting the record. (And bumping this thread)

> b--b-but t-trump has it t-too!

$.05 has been deposited In your account. Thank you for correcting the Record!

Jew here.
The easiest way to expose this is to IDENTIFY THE BLACK THERAPIST.
The diazepam photo is blurry and inconclusive, but if you can IDENTIFY HE IS A THERAPIST, and further, show that THE THERAPIST WAS GETTING THE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS OFF THE STAGE, then you have something undeniable.

Alzheimer's.

Also
>what he MAY
>what she LIKELY

Solid shilling. you've earned your rubles today Ivan

You're not very good with words are you?

Glad to contribute buddy.

>ask a legitimate question
>both sides accuse me of shilling for the other
that's some solid loosh there m80s

> identifying the black SS dude
That's the problem. As an SS agent, they don't have to be forward with that information or her health issues that he is treating. They aren't forced to disclose it so figuring it out would take a whistleblower or an investigator walking the thin legal line.

Personally I don't think trump even needs the boost that Hillary being literally crazy would do for him. I'm just terrified that the dems are reckless enough to run her in that condition.

What the fuck is this shit? Seizure? Psychotic episode? Literally nothing fucking happened. Her nigger bodyguard runs up when he sees protesters to protect his fucking master. Thats the only thing I saw. Wheres the psychotic episode?

Looks like she's about to cry in that one.
Can't wait to see what happens when the debates with Trump start.
She's probably going to die on stage or something.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD REEEEE AGREE WITH MY ECHOCHAMBER

Trump's memory and awareness seems pretty sharp. He reacted like a hawk to that assassination attempt

>non-native speaker detected

Did the last explosion concuss you?

> legitimate question
> implies without evidence that trump has mental illness in a thread with evidence (including video) that hill is actually psychotic.

Get fucked shill. $.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Can you speak english Paco?

What heart?

That metallic pump pushing acid through her veins?

Who the fuck is this, Hillary's eunuch?

You're more right than you know.

Her condition is legitimately in question.

cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/

Because of this.
And nobody cares about it.

>with evidence

Wew lad

If you think Hillary's actions in that video are normal for Hillary (or any sane person) then you do not know HRC. That miserable cunt does not back down from bantz. She's a fuckwad, but she's not one to be made an ass of by shitty protestors, especially not hippy VEGANS.

$.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!