Mexicans

>Mexicans

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/06/drug-lord-el-chapo-last-dying-breed-as-mexican-cartels-enter-new-era.html
mundo.sputniknews.com/americalatina/201712291075130609-mexico-asesinatos-crimen-2017/
elsoldemexico.com.mx/mexico/sociedad/aumento-de-adictos-demuestra-fracaso-de-guerra-contra-el-narco-arquidiocesis-308717.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still better than a sh*talian

Kek

>his son is there to witness that

No.... not watching that shit. Have seen a lot of executions but not watching this one.

>We shouldn't build a wall to keep these people out

His son then gets murdered too by having his heart taken out of his ribs while he is still alive.

His cries made me sad... Only solace is that the people doing that will be killed aswell soon enough

Wtf is going in with the police there

Why did Colombia just let the cartels go to Mexico?

Is it the Aztec/Mayan blood why they are so barbarian?

>I love brown peopl-

what even drives people to do stuff like this?
how fucked in the head do you have to be to consider doing such a thing? even if you're a poor retard, what could possibly lead you to decapitate someone and rip the heart out of the body of someone else?
it's not like those are isolated cases, you get shit like this all the time from mexico and brazil.
i will never understand it
nor do i want to watch it anyway

the only gore vid i ever watched was back in 2004 when they beheaded that american guy in afghanistan or whatever place it was

Like i said before. This people take drugs, and no not the le weed, ecstasy shit. Hardcore drugs, cocaine, heroin all that shit that makes you uncontrollable.

Those islamic guys have their crazy ideological shit in their heads, this guys have hard drugs

Fuck *Ztecs, fuck M*Y*N's.
Cotrtez's only crime was that he didn't exterminate them all.

you do realize the CIA is directly responsible for all the drug crime
america is the single worst country to have ever existed

>IT'S ALL THE CIA'S FAULT
Hows your morning going Russia

>Only solace is that the people doing that will be killed aswell soon enough

Some times there is no happy ending. Ghengis Khan lived till age 65.

Bin Laden wanted to get rid of American influence in Afghanistan. it's interesting if you look at his views.

>Mexicans deliver again, and make those pussy whipped Brazilian manginas look like fucking ballet dancers.

Reminds me of the Romans and the Colosseum. While depraved Romans sit there watching at those inferior slaves slaughter each other for their amusement, Rome slowly burns into the ground. There is comfort in knowing that one day Wh*tes will become extinct and the cashflow to the cartels will stop.

t. Doctor Pavel

Watched the whole thing. Shit made me furious, especially when his innards were popping out. I hope there is a God in this world RIP

That's precisely why, they never abandoned their old ways

Did Mapuches have customs similar to Aztecs/Mayans?

>While the bus was leaving San Fernando, the bus driver saw at a distance that there were several trucks blocking the highway up ahead, and that there were several men wearing ski-masks and holding AR-15s. The gunmen ordered the bus to stop, and the bus driver obeyed. The cartel members approached the bus pointing their guns and yelling, "Open the door, asshole! Move, you son of a bitch, unless you want me to shoot you dead."[72] The chauffeur, trembling, opened the door for the gunmen, who quickly stormed the bus as soon as the door was opened. "You are all fucked," yelled one of the gunmen to the people on board; the passengers were frightened, and some of them cried, thinking it was simply a regular armed robbery. But that was not the case this time. The cartel members then ordered the bus driver to drive the bus deep into a dirt road for about ten kilometers before reaching a plain area, "in the middle of nowhere." In the area there were about twenty luxurious trucks and three passenger buses, some of them with bullet holes, flat tires, and broken windows.[72] The driver was then ordered to stop the bus, and all the men were then told to descend from the vehicle. They were asked to form a line, and the cartel members began to organize them from youngest to oldest and from strongest to weakest.

no

>Those who looked old or weak were separated from the group, tied from their feet, and then taken elsewhere.[72] Those who were left were ordered to take off their shirts and remain where they were. A man wearing black military uniform, a bulletproof vest, and a kit belt was called from the trucks that were parked nearby. All of the triggermen referred to him as Commander 40, better known as Miguel Treviño Morales, one of the top leaders of Los Zetas. The man approached the passengers that were lined up in front of him, and said in an energetic voice: "Let's see, assholes. Who wants to live?" But no one answered. One teenager accidentally wet himself out of nervousness, and Commander 40 killed him with a shot to the head.[72] Treviño Morales then yelled: "I will ask all of you one more time. Who the fuck wants to live?" All of the men raised their hands. "Good. We will test your abilities to see how capable you are. If you make it, you'll survive; if you do not, you're fucked." Commander 40 then asked his henchmen to bring the bats and clubs, and each of the passengers was given one. He then said, "Look, each of you will get in pairs and beat the shit out of each other.[72] Those who survive will work for Los Zetas, those who don't, well, they're fucked." All of the passengers were shocked at the order the individual in front of them gave them. Everyone got their bats and clubs, joined up as a pair, and stared at their partners nervously. Treviño Morales then said: "Now beat the shit out of each other."

>mapuches

>not violent

Ha.

Why is the Mexican state so useless at stopping these people?

Because

1. The Mexican government collude with the cartels
2. Mexicans cartels are evolving

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/06/drug-lord-el-chapo-last-dying-breed-as-mexican-cartels-enter-new-era.html

This is fucking metal... these guys need to be gassed ASAP

One of the passengers of the bus approached Treviño Morales weeping and saying: "Please, sir. I do not want to do this. I will give you all the money I have and my own house, but please let us go."[73] Treviño Morales stared at him firmly, took away his club and then said, "Okay, stupid asshole. Leave," and while the crying man was walking away, Treviño Morales swung his bat and hit him in the back of the head—and then struck him more than 20 times until his head was completely destroyed.[73] He then turned around and said to the kidnapped victims: "This is what you have to do. Have some balls (courage). Anyone who does not want to can tell me and I will beat the hell out of you."[73] All of the men started fighting. Several other Zeta members, who were still on a bus with other passengers, ordered the women whom they considered the most beautiful to descend the vehicle so they could rape them.[73] Then they took away the children from their mothers, and shot the rest of the bus passengers. The women were taken to a warehouse where many other women were held captive. Inside a dark room, the women were reportedly raped and beaten, while one heard the screams of the women and of the children being put in acid.[73] A driver of one of the buses was then asked to turn on the bus engine, and then ordered to move the bus to where the kidnapped victims were handcuffed and laid down on the dirt floor. "Drive on top of them," one of the killers told the bus driver, who stood there motionless.

>"Drive on top of them or I will put you there too, asshole," the killer repeated.[73] As the driver rode over his passengers with the bus, he felt like the vehicle was passing over speed bumps, but the only difference was that the bus driver and the passengers could actually hear the cries of the people as they were being run over. The gunmen, once the driver was finished, shot him in the head and shot the rest on board. The bus was then set on fire by the Zetas.[73] Treviño Morales then gathered all the Zetas and said, "We have had enough fun for tonight. Bring the winners."[73] His men brought all of those who had passed the gladiator-like competitions, and they were gathered in front of Treviño Morales.

>Commander 40 then said to everyone, "Welcome to Los Zetas special forces, the 'other' military."

>america is the single worst country to have ever existed

>your flag

bwahahahahaha

I always wondered the same... The mexican army is in charge of security in Mexico, but I don't see any progression at all.

In 2017 the violence increased, drugs consumption increased and drug addict also increased respect 2016.

A) their military is useless

B) their strategy is not working at all for some reason

mundo.sputniknews.com/americalatina/201712291075130609-mexico-asesinatos-crimen-2017/

elsoldemexico.com.mx/mexico/sociedad/aumento-de-adictos-demuestra-fracaso-de-guerra-contra-el-narco-arquidiocesis-308717.html/amp

why?

Those were chileans larping as mapuche

complete legalization of drugs is the only way to end those fuckers, when people move to the legal market, narcos incomes stop, the only way to end them

t. Nahuel Aukan Quillen Ñancufil

just nuke all of north, central, and south americas at this point

>Why is the Mexican state so useless at stopping these people?

The Mexican government doesn't have control over vast swaths of the country and the areas where they do, it's nominal at best and includes collusion with the same violent cartels that do shit like in the video. Mexico is the very definition of a 'failed state'. Nothing will change without a full scale revolution and/or occupation by the US.

It's shitty, because most Mexicans are alright people.

Mexishit living Germany

Really fucking metal
Why didn't your govt drone strike narcos?

Mexicans are the most disgusting animals on earth

They’re basically Orcs

>complete legalization of drugs is the only way to end those fuckers, when people move to the legal market, narcos incomes stop, the only way to end them

It would help for a while, but history has shown they will just move onto different criminal enterprises which are often worse, i.e human trafficking.

No, it's the lack of a justice system. They do what they do because they'll get away with impunity.

True

worse then yugoslav war tier

You should watch

His eyes turn huge when they start slicing his dad’s throat

>Nothing will change without a full scale revolution and/or occupation by the US.

Everytime

no way, this is some elf-tier shit

I see no honor in this shit

Yes, conquistadors basically had to purge all of these savages and their walls made from skulls.

why did spain create this abomination?

Mexican government IS part of the Cartel

couldnt resist aztec pussy I guess

>'. Nothing will change without a full scale revolution and/or occupation by the US.

Hmmm.

>Why didn't your govt drone strike narcos?

We already do some joint military/drug enforcement type operations, but it won't make a difference until the Mexican government is replaced in some sort of "French Revolution-esque" manner which also includes the population rising up and executing all narco involved persons.

A more likely scenario is that Mexico continues its descent into chaos and anarchy until the state completely collapses (maybe 10-12 years away). At which point a foreign power (probably US) steps in and occupies the country, providing security and basic services to the people (clean water, food, etc).

>While Hernán Cortés was in Tenochtitlan, he heard about other Spaniards arriving on the coast – Pánfilo de Narváez had come from Cuba with orders to arrest him – and Cortés was forced to leave the city to fight them. During his absence, Moctezuma asked deputy governor Pedro de Alvarado for permission to celebrate Toxcatl. But after the festivities had started, Alvarado interrupted the celebration, killing almost everyone present at the festival, men, women, and children alike. Unarmed and trapped within the walls of the Sacred Precinct, an estimated 8,000–10,000 Aztec nobles were killed.

>At this time, when everyone was enjoying the celebration, when everyone was already dancing, when everyone was already singing, they came to close the exits, the steps, the entrances [to the patio]: They attacked the man who was drumming and cut off both his arms. Then they cut off his head [with such a force] that it flew off, falling far away. At that moment, they then attacked all the people, stabbing them, spearing them, wounding them with their swords. They struck some from behind, who fell instantly to the ground with their entrails hanging out [of their bodies]. They cut off the heads of some and smashed the heads of others into little pieces. They struck others in the shoulders and tore their arms from their bodies. They struck some in the thighs and some in the calves. They slashed others in the abdomen and their entrails fell to the earth. There were some who even ran in vain, but their bowels spilled as they ran; they seemed to get their feet entangled with their own entrails.

tldr The war between the Aztecs and Spanish began with a massacre of 8 000 unarmed nobles with their children

Are you 12?

based SPANIARDS, shame they had to racemix though

>We already do some joint military/drug enforcement type operations
lmao

>"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

>The stated goal of allowing these purchases was to continue to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, with the expectation that this would lead to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels.[6][8][9] The tactic was questioned during the operations by a number of people, including ATF field agents and cooperating licensed gun dealers.[10][11][12][13][14] During Operation Fast and Furious, the largest "gunwalking" probe, the ATF monitored the sale of about 2,000[1]:203[15] firearms, of which only 710 were recovered as of February 2012.[1]:203 A number of straw purchasers have been arrested and indicted; however, as of October 2011, none of the targeted high-level cartel figures had been arrested.[6]

>Guns tracked by the ATF have been found at crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border, and the scene where United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in December 2010.

the new world was a mistake

To be fair, it takes the willpower of Jesus Christ to not give in when one of those cute little brown indian nymphomaniacs is trying to jump you

should've just kept fighting for africa and asia

you forgot to say Spaniards only did it to civilize

No fucking way I'm clicking this link.

Fuck you all with your gore shit.

i'm posting unit 731 wiki again even if people
here won't even flinch because japs make the cartoons they masturbate to

>Unit 731 (Japanese: 731部隊 Hepburn: Nana-san-ichi Butai) was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) of World War II.

>Thousands of men, women and children interned at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.[19] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was thought that the death of the subject would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.[21] Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting. Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.[19] Imperial Japanese Army surgeon Ken Yuasa estimated that at least 1,000 Japanese personnel were involved in the practice in mainland China.[23]

>Prisoners were injected with diseases, disguised as vaccinations,[24] to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhoea, then studied. Prisoners were also repeatedly subject to rape by guards.[25]

C’mon. Do it, pussy.

It will make you grateful to live in Brazil, where the zookeepers keep the sadistic kids away from the monkey cage.

You silly mortals

The problem here is US led strategy, rather than focusing on containing violence and bringing down sicarios the authorities remain focused on taking out drug lords and interdiction of drug shipments to the US, this both removes any retraints in violence, as plintered groups fight for supremacy, and forces the cartels into areas like kidnapping and extorsion in order to make up for lost revenue.

War on drugs doesn't work as a strategy, we should go after assasins and government infiltrators and look the other way on trafficking to the US.

>The Mexican government doesn't have control over vast swaths of the country
If only, that would at least allow for a straightforward strategy, what we have is a lot of areas under military control. You're mostly right on the collusion part tho

>Some children grew up inside the walls of Unit 731, infected with syphilis. A Youth Corps member deployed to train at Unit 731 recalled viewing a batch of subjects that would undergo syphilis testing: "one was a Chinese woman holding an infant, one was a White Russian woman with a daughter of four or five years of age, and the last was a White Russian woman with a boy of about six or seven."[32] The children of these women were tested in ways similar to their parents, with specific emphasis on determining how longer infection periods affected the effectiveness of treatments.

>Rape and forced pregnancy[edit]
>Female prisoners were forced to become pregnant for use in experiments. The hypothetical possibility of vertical transmission (from mother to fetus or child) of diseases, particularly syphilis, was the stated reason for the torture. Fetal survival and damage to mother's reproductive organs were objects of interest. Though "a large number of babies were born in captivity", there have been no accounts of any survivors of Unit 731, children included. It is suspected that the children of female prisoners were killed or the pregnancies terminated.[32]

Weapon testing[edit]
>Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions. Flamethrowers were tested on humans. Humans were also tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons, and explosive bombs.[33][34]

Other experiments[edit]
>In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive.[35]

Don't, I'm sick of that shit and this has nothing to do with the Japanese

At least germans used gas

Brazil has even more homicides than Mexico.

You're only helping the cartels giving clicks to that shit

Watch it

I'm not that guy. Already watched it.

At least I'm not living in Mexico.

the shit they did is even more cruel but somehow people are ok with that

You want to compare numbers of people dying? Here's just drug overdoses in the US

Nuke Mexico. It’s basically hell on earth.

At least I'm not living in Mexico.

You live in Russia. It's worse.

And flinging shit at people who are not involved like a chimpanzee neither addresses the issue nor is it going to get you any simpathy, put the blame where it lies Compare to homicide rates in Mexico

They have beer, cigarettes, food and children, and nobody would skin them alive.

>the mexicans start posting about japan out of nowhere

Go to Mexico, then. Russia will be better without stupid cuck like you.

Where is this from, it seems slightly inaccurate, the victims, besides the women that are getting raped and the men that are beating eachother up seem to be killed multiple times, shot after the beautiful women are taken off the bus, then driven over while handcuffed and then after the bus driver is shot, they shoot the rest that are on the bus.

>missing the whole point of what unit 731 did

just post your bunch of graphs ffs

>others do it as well so it's ok

Just stay on topic, the point you seem to be missing here it's this is nothing to do with Japan and croimes elsewhere but it has all to do with Mexicans dying and becoming increasingly brutalized fighting for the lost cause of American prohibition.

The Mexican government does not fight a moral war because it isn't fighting to protect its people, that's the reason the shit OP posted causes little outrage over here, people just look at it as criminals doing shit to criminals.

We've come to the point where we don't consider police one of us, and why should we when most of our interactions with police is petty corruption and their trying to steal from us?

Once the government starts going after murderers, rapists and the authorities that are complicit we will have turned the other page. But right now what we have is the US government no longer even nominally giving a fuck about human rights and pressuring for a police state, which our corrupt authorities are giving them.

>Look! [nationality] did it too so we are not that bad!

good riddance

I think the funny part is

>Look! [nationality] did it over 70 years too so we are not that bad!

Would not mind Chinese or European occupation at this point.

>japs throw grenades at people to experiment, infect them with a bunch of diseases, vivisect them, rape them, experiment on the new born as well and frostbite them
eh

>mexican drug dealers record their tortures with knifes

>subhumans only people capable of such evil
aztec and spic genes
>japs did it experiment and civilize chuinks so it was for a greater good
>they did it 70 years ago who cares
>stop trying to justify your brethen
>based spaniards really shwoed those unarmed aztecs and children how true torture is done shame they mixed

tl;dr SPANISH KARA BOGA DESTROY WEAK IND*AN """PEOPLE"""

Stop posting about Japs you cringe piece of shit

>B-b-but Japs!!!!!11!!1!

SORRY wh*Toid IM GONNA RIP YOUR HEART OUT WITH MY CARTEL BROTHERS

>what even drives peo
They're not people.

Could ISIS defeat the Cartel?