Now that the dust has settled, how do you feel about him in retrospect?

Now that the dust has settled, how do you feel about him in retrospect?

Savior of the free world, still a fuckboi.

I will always hold moot in fairly high regard. Even though he sold us out, he gave us this place in the first place.

Basically... You respect a father that molested you and maybe let his friends take turns fucking you in the ass? Because he gave you a home

The little fuccboi gave us Sup Forums so that is commendable, buy him getting cucked by some Gawker demon and selling us out was deplorable

He was one of the few souls that truly understood us, and he made the right choice with Hiro.

My only regret is that he did not nuke /r9k/.

/r9k/ here, we are the original bone of all Sup Forums. We keep a lot of the shills away from Sup Forums because they are fascinated with us.

literally who?

fucking luggage lad, aka the biggest cuck of all time.

personally i fell his life was a mistake and he should have become an hero long ago.

all haill our new overlord, BASED chink-moot.

Lol. He's now just another cubeslave at Google. He was in charge of his own destiny and he threw it all away for some skanky SJW girl.

Dumbass.

sold out morally over sjw pussy

actually sold Sup Forums shortly after

Handled the banter longer than 99% of you fucks can

Eh.

He was the defender of free speech.

He was seduced.

High praise indeed from Banterland.

You're doing KEK's work, son. Bless you.

Only pretended to care about anonymity for the money

No, you are a fucking shit stain that infested what was intended to be a half decent alternative to Sup Forums.

Feels are the worst fucking thing about this site, and moot should have stomped you faggots out instead of letting you take hold.

Eat shit.

Post pics of her ass tits or pussy please!!!

>implying he made any
He wasn't really making money off this place, passes don't sell well and he could never get steady advertisers

Never liked that cunt. I was also part of the janitor program many years ago, and he more or less acted like a spoiled, rich kid who always got his way. The smallest fucking thing would set him off.

pretty cool guy before gamergate turned into one giant piece of shit traitor.

Yeah I don't believe you and even if I did, you are the true scumbag for being a mod for free. What the hell is wrong with you?

Some people actually care about the communities on this site.

So you actually think some people act selflessly towards boards on Sup Forums? What makes you think like this? I get liking the anonymity and the beauty that is truthchan, but being a mod for free does not imply that....like at all.

>liking a transgender little cat girl

No

i still respect him to an extent. besides turning into an SJW sellout, he gave us this home, this place ive called home for many years

> pretty cool guy
> his mods post "we killed binladen" after obongo releases photoshopped BS

> he gave us this home
This home is here just because they do not want you to have a home uncontrolled by them.

They specifically attract people here with hitler memes, because this is what they thing right wing is about.

Aren`t you thankful to wikipedia for the same reason? Or to facebook, that constantly puts bohemian-groove approved trends in everybodys feeds to influence elections (up to 56% at municipal elections and up to 23% on federal elections) and fuel shit like "arab spring" "facebook revolutions"?

>now that the dust has settled
has it?

from what I can tell things have gone to shit even more so than before since the ones who killed his rep got their way.

oh well, see you space cowboy...

He was the Tom Fulp of Sup Forums.
Tom Fulp is probably a lot cooler than m00t though.

m00t is the Mom version of Tom Fulp.

he's a google pawn now

A hook nosed Jew who copy/pasted a Japanese website and somehow became a living meme for doing that. He didn't change anything from the original, he just copied the whole thing. Somehow, that magically got him a job at Jewgle.

All hail the new emperor

Hiro the Hero!

he was a faggot and i hate him. but he was our faggot and i kinda miss him.