Why does he eat so much trash fast food? Is he trying to appeal to a certain demographic...

Why does he eat so much trash fast food? Is he trying to appeal to a certain demographic? Can we really have a president who regularly dines on McDonald's and KFC?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.amp.html?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> KFC

> Uses a fork and knife

being rich doesn't mean you can't appreciate simple things faggot, you can have both
Also he is american, so he eats burger

>Trash fast food

Hey fuck you KFC is the best

He doesn't even know how to eat it right, so I seriously doubt he 'regularly dines' on it. He's just having fun slumming it, eating like all the people he is seeing for the first time, who basically worship him. It's fine.

If you have filet mignon every night sometimes a big mac sounds tasty

>Can we really have a president who regularly dines on McDonald's and KFC?
If it's good enough for the people of America, it's good enough for the American President

Every American likes burgers but most can understand that McDonald's is trash

KFC is pretty bad. I'd take Popeyes over KFC honestly.

He eats pizza with a fork too.

I also use fork and knife when I eat KFC.

It doesn't matter what he eats, does it OP? Be honest, you'd hate him even if it was filet mignon.

Why don't you criticize his policies? Oh, that's right, you've never even read them.

The nigger is busy. Dont have no time for his servants to cook him food.

I regularly dine on fast food. Fuck off elitest.

Nothing wrong with a little fast food every now and then. If I was a rich dude, I would still eat ramen noodles, white castles and roll my cheap cigarettes. Enjoy the simple things.

Found the triggered Trump supporter. Take a joke user.

A lot of people do it. Warren Buffet loves his photo ops eating McDonalds

>The Trump is busy. Dont have no time for his nigger servants to cook him food.

Ftfy.

You fucking leaf.

There is nothing wrong with that.

>american food

>Is he trying to appeal to a certain demographic?
Yes, retard. There's no way he can actually eat like that and still pull off his schedule.

I don't use a knife and fork myself,
But I can understand why some may due to the greese.

implying that shit didn't go in the trash the second the camera was shut off.

There's a lot wrong with it

lmfao not all american food is like this holy shit

OI M8, YOU BETTER SURRENDER THOSE CHICKEN BONES AFTER YOU'RE DONE EATING!

Seems like more than just a photo op

>google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.amp.html?client=safari

This, I love Popeyes. Only edge KFC has over them is the gravy. KFC poutine is amazing.

Give me one valid reason why it's wrong.

What are you a fuckin faggot? Even if you can afford lobster and Trump steaks every night a real man is still going to want to eat a burger or fried chicken every now and then. They taste great and it's a tribute to the great men who built the West.

Hugh Hefner loves fried chicken and he's 150 years old.

>Trump steaks
>Good
>Trump only eats fast food once in a while
>When he does eat steak it's so well done that it "could rock his plate"

Wew lad

>client=safari
kys

The photo op wouldn't really work if he turned around and said he didn't actually eat it. The article claims the reason he eats fast food is because that's all he has time for. There's no way in hell getting Burger King on to your private jet is quicker than having your own private chef.

Because fast food is an American invention that became a global thing. He is eating fast food because he loves America.

I don't think Hillary will finish the smallest burger you could find. Her skin will turn green or something.

A man of the people, yet civilized.

HE'S PRETTY TRASHY.

BUT THEN AGAIN SO ARE HIS SUPPORTERS

Product placement you fucking idiots, how to you think he funds his campain

I agree. Cam-pains are a pain in the ass on the campaign trail. All those flashing lights...yikes!

>eating with hands

Go back to Africa Jamal.

well what do you expect ?that's american food right there. real american food. fried chicken and burger. everything else is just something you take from other cultures, like pizza or mexican food.

Indeed, He's got important places to be. Can't be looking like garbage with accidental grease spots on his suits by eating with his hands

Its not different than Bill's timex. When Bill got to the office changed the timex for a rolex, donald will start to eat good food.

Trump said he likes franchises because if they were bad they'd be shut down

He is a blue collar billionaire 100%. He and his sons were far from all the McDonalds they ate at basketball games. Look at older pics, this guy likes fries.

He's taking advantage of the main point of fast food: convenience on the go. Would you rather his personal chef serve him filet mignon and take a picture of that?

He's got a lot of places to be, working his ass off everyday. Nothing wrong with fast food if you aren't getting it every day just because.

His shirt costs more than your house. Maybe he doesn't want it stained.

Does he actually make money from eating this food?

>eats without hands
I didn't know japs had telekinesis.

>I saw two pics of The Don eating fast food on his plane, this means he only eats fast food

Truth is, this is the first time he's traveled so much in such a short span of time. Campaigning is hellish, you are always on the road - he probably hasn't slept in his own bed in months. He's occasionally going to eat some fast food

>Hey guys, what are you up to?
>Hey Don! Oh, we're on a tight schedule and we were going to have an intern pick up some KFC so we don't fly on an empty stomach
>Sounds good! I'll eat out of a bucket instead of flying on an empty stomach!

Do you have any idea how much that suit costs?

Then why does he speak so highly of it?

He endorses everything he does.

Fast food is garbage food, but its good. It is what it is, no sense in being a grumbling masochist about it.